PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Ryan returning to Eastenders?

bbfan1991
18-04-2010, 02:41 PM
Michelle Ryan has apparently been persuaded by BBC bosses to return to EastEnders after a break of more than five years.

The actress vowed in December that she would not return to her role as Walford's Zoe Slater, likening her time on the soap to "an apprenticeship" within the industry.

However, The People reports that the 25-year-old will be back on the BBC One soap for at least a month at Christmas - along with Zoe's mum Kat (Jessie Wallace) and Kat's husband Alfie Moon (Shane Richie).

A BBC spokeswoman denied that Ryan has been approached, saying: "Speculation is rife about returning characters but this is not true. However, as with all characters, we would never say never."

Ryan first joined the EastEnders cast in 2000 and appeared in more than 500 episodes before deciding to quit to work on different projects. Despite leaving Albert Square, Ryan later acknowledged that she will always be associated with the soap.

So hope this is true:D.

Jordan.
18-04-2010, 02:42 PM
ooh i hope so :hugesmile:

Stacey.
18-04-2010, 02:43 PM
That would be ace!
she was great, and with Kat coming back, she should do :D

Patrick
18-04-2010, 02:44 PM
Looks like The Slaters are all returning.
Shame Charlie will be dead or somthing and will miss it :(

Smithy
18-04-2010, 02:48 PM
^Lmao

she may be coming back for his funeral :shocked:

officialleafan
18-04-2010, 02:48 PM
Are you all mad?!

She was a right pain the a*se. She got in the papers almost every month saying "i don't want to return to EE", SO DON'T THEN!!!

Her acting was so poor that it made me cringe, that's why her TV shows after EE were a failure. Highly overrated in my eyes...

Patrick
18-04-2010, 02:50 PM
Are you all mad?!

She was a right pain the a*se. She got in the papers almost every month saying "i don't want to return to EE", SO DON'T THEN!!!

Her acting was so poor that it made me cringe, that's why her TV shows after EE were a failure. Highly overrated in my eyes...

I hate her so much yeah.
She was a mess at trying to act but IMO just hearing about an old character returning is good at least its not full time though thank god.

^Lmao

she may be coming back for his funeral :shocked:

Very possible :shocked:

Ruth*Star
18-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Changed her tune. She said she'd never ever return.

Smithy
18-04-2010, 02:52 PM
I don't think this is true btw :P

bbfan1991
18-04-2010, 02:53 PM
Changed her tune. She said she'd never ever return.

Patsy Palmer said she would never return either and look how that ended up:joker:.

Probably just speculation:D.

Jords
18-04-2010, 02:54 PM
Cant remember how she left? :S Meh I liked her but she shouldnt say she'll never return then go back on her words!

bbfan1991
18-04-2010, 02:56 PM
Cant remember how she left? :S Meh I liked her but she shouldnt say she'll never return then go back on her words!

She did a runner to avoid being sent to prison for her role in Dirty Den's death, had an emotional farewell with Kat at the train station:(.

Kerry
18-04-2010, 09:36 PM
Surely if she came back she can only do the same as Sam. Hide and then do one again :sleep:

Loukas
18-04-2010, 09:40 PM
Oooh i really want this to be true!

Callum
18-04-2010, 10:31 PM
Well I haven't seen her on TV in ages so this wouldn't shock me too much. Bionic Woman was a huge flop in the US. I don't know how I'd feel about it though, I liked her but she wasn't a favorite of mine. Although saying that the Chrissie/Sam/Zoe plot to kill Den was actually one of my fave EE storylines ever. I'd prefer it if Chrissie was to return though. The Square needs a good super bitch and it doesn't look as if Sharon will be returning any time soon.