PDA

View Full Version : Corrie cast told to behave or be fired

Scarlett.
18-04-2010, 06:07 PM
Coronation Street stars have been ordered to behave in future or face the sack, reports claim.

According to the Daily Star, show bosses have set out their intention to warn the cast after Sue Cleaver and Ryan Thomas were punished for driving offences last week.

"They have been told to keep their heads down and stay out of trouble. It's a case of sober up and take your job and your position seriously or get going," a source said.

"[New Executive Producer Phil Collinson] won't let people compromise the show by doing stupid things. He wants to keep Coronation Street the best soap around and if that means coming down hard, then so be it," the insider added.

Digital Spy

I think it's fair enough

Harry!
18-04-2010, 06:30 PM
Oh dear..

Tom4784
18-04-2010, 06:34 PM
If he wants Corrie to be the best soap thn he'll have to do more then tell them all to behave... having some good storylines might be a better start.

Smithy
18-04-2010, 06:35 PM
If he wants Corrie to be the best soap thn he'll have to do more then tell them all to behave... having some good storylines might be a better start.

Oh no you didn't

:laugh:

He doesnt say he wants it to be the best soap anyway, he says continue to be the best soap :D

Tom4784
18-04-2010, 06:43 PM
Oh no you didn't

:laugh:

He doesnt say he wants it to be the best soap anyway, he says continue to be the best soap :D

I used to really like it but it's just so dull now, There's nothing grabbing about it. I might give it another go when Tracey comes back but even then I'm feeling pretty meh about it all. Emmerdale's better then Corrie at the moment and that's saying something.

Smithy
18-04-2010, 06:44 PM
What about Tony's seige!
The car crash this week!
The Lesbians!!

Tom4784
18-04-2010, 06:46 PM
What about Tony's seige!
The car crash this week!
The Lesbians!!

Meh
MEH
meh

It's just not compelling at all.

Smithy
18-04-2010, 06:46 PM
:O

Stacey.
18-04-2010, 06:57 PM
lmao. they do need something more.. just better storylines and better characters.
i dont really want to see Rita and Audrey slapping each other over some old man i dont even know. thats ****!
i think the 'Tony' and 'Tracy' storylines will be good though.

Scarlett.
18-04-2010, 08:08 PM
Phil's stuff isnt even on telly yet xD he's not even full producer yet, give the guy a bleedin' chance!

Tom4784
18-04-2010, 08:10 PM
Phil's stuff isnt even on telly yet xD he's not even full producer yet, give the guy a bleedin' chance!

I was commenting more on the current state of the show rather then who was running it.

Scarlett.
18-04-2010, 08:12 PM
I was commenting more on the current state of the show rather then who was running it.Ah fair enough then, and I actually have to agree, I'm not actually watching at the moment, I will tune in for the big stuff though :hugesmile:

Tom4784
18-04-2010, 08:41 PM
Ah fair enough then, and I actually have to agree, I'm not actually watching at the moment, I will tune in for the big stuff though :hugesmile:

All it needs is one good compelling storyline really to get me watching again because everything else has been quite poor.

Beastie
18-04-2010, 08:42 PM
Dezzy is right.

Corrie has gone downhill.

Bring Back Tracy.

Sign of the Times.