PDA

View Full Version : Ben & Louise Mitchell Spoiler

BigBrotherfan4ever
20-04-2010, 03:39 PM
This was on DS Soap forum, i dont know the source of it, but it sounds brilliant.

Ben and Louise Mitchell spoilers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phil finds Ben's diary. In it he see's the words ''Leon is fit'. Shirley assures Phil that Ben didn't write it and reminds him about Louise's handwriting, but they both wonder if Louise knows more than she's letting on. Phil, however, is adamant - Ben's not gay as he's a Mitchell. Later, Phil buys Ben a pool queue and despite not knowing how to play, Ben agrees to give it a go, much to Louise's annoyance. During the pool game, Phil asks Ben why Louise would write in his diary. Ben, however, feigns ignorance and lies that there's a girl at school he fancies. A relieved Phil returns home and questions Louise about why she sabotaged Ben's diary. Louise claims that she knows nothing about it, but is made to apologise anyway. When Phil heads out, Ben agrees to keep an eye on Louise. However, when she refuses to apologise, Ben viciously states that if she doesn't say sorry, she'll learn the hard way like he did. With that, he grabs her arm and presses a metal spoon from a hot mug onto it - just as Stella did to him.

Jords
20-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Oh wow this sounds interesting, looks like Stella really has scared Ben mentally. Good storyline for him finally too.

Patrick
20-04-2010, 03:48 PM
OMG.

Wicked!
Sounds brilliant, I cant wait until Ben comes out to Phil lulz :joker:

But this is going to be good.

I actually hope he goes.

'You'll have to learn the hard way..Like I did'
*Flashback to Stella burning him with a spoon*

And then he burns her.

However I dont think they will do a flashback, would be good though.

Smithy
20-04-2010, 03:50 PM
If Phil can't see Ben's gay, he must be the biggest dumbass in the world

DrunkerThanMoses
20-04-2010, 03:52 PM

As people like to say on here.... "This"

Shasown
20-04-2010, 03:56 PM

Phil isnt exactly known for his intellect and witty conversation now is he?

Smithy
20-04-2010, 03:57 PM
Phil isnt exactly known for his intellect and witty conversation now is he?

No, but ffs, it's the most blatent thing in the world, It's like him not realizing Christians gay

BigBrotherfan4ever
20-04-2010, 03:58 PM
No, but ffs, it's the most blatent thing in the world, It's like him not realizing Christians gay

:hugesmile:

Patrick
20-04-2010, 04:04 PM

:shocked:

Christians Gay?

Oh god my sister is gona be so upset.

Tom4784
20-04-2010, 04:07 PM
Let's hope Ben goes the way of Stella too by the end :laugh: I'm not looking foward to it, He can't act to save his life and this will just be cringey.

Shasown
20-04-2010, 04:07 PM

Yeah but lots of parents fail to see it because they dont want to see it.

Besides its only a soap, its not real life fly on the wall stuff, the scriptwriters decided Phil would be really shocked when the truth comes out in a few months to keep the suspense up for all those that get too involved in storylines.

Smithy
20-04-2010, 04:09 PM
:shocked:

Christians Gay?

Oh god my sister is gona be so upset.

yea, sorry to be the one to break the news =/

Shasown
20-04-2010, 04:11 PM
Thought I had better add not ALL Christians are gay before LT jumps in and hammers someone.

Patrick
20-04-2010, 04:13 PM
Let's hope Ben goes the way of Stella too by the end :laugh: I'm not looking foward to it, He can't act to save his life and this will just be cringey.

LOL
Ikr

I LOLed so much when he said 'Shes going to kill me' :joker:

Enid
20-04-2010, 04:16 PM
Camp as christmas that lad. I want to smack him every time he comes on screen.

Shasown
20-04-2010, 04:19 PM
Camp as christmas that lad. I want to smack him every time he comes on screen.

Christian or Ben?

Tom4784
20-04-2010, 04:20 PM
I hope they recast him eventually, the character could be saved if a different actor portrayed him.

Enid
20-04-2010, 04:33 PM
Christian or Ben?
Ben.

bbfan1991
20-04-2010, 05:14 PM
Sounds interesting with Ben going from the abused to abuser:shocked:. PMSL how Phil doesn't realise I don't know, it's so obvious Ben is gay:joker:.

Braden
20-04-2010, 05:16 PM
Ben is turning into a vicious Lady GaGa wannabe

pinkmichk
20-04-2010, 05:17 PM
storyline has major potential to be awesome until you remember that its gonna be ben as main lead in it then suddenly it looks dreadful

Patrick
20-04-2010, 05:23 PM
Tbh I think Phil knows for a fact Ben is gay he just doesnt want to admitt it as in his eyes its horrible and a dissapointment to the Mitchell name.

I also dont even think the producers wanted Ben to be gay originally, Its obviously to do with how Charlie the guy that plays him, turned out.

Lewis.
20-04-2010, 05:46 PM
I think that this will be a good opportunity for the actor who plays Ben to really show us his potential. I think a lot of people doubt him.

BigBrotherfan4ever
20-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Tbh I think Phil knows for a fact Ben is gay he just doesnt want to admitt it as in his eyes its horrible and a dissapointment to the Mitchell name.

Yeah i with you on that one Patrick, cause just the other night why he bought Ben football trainers, when Ben has just no interest in football, i think he is starting realize he maybe gay.

Kerry
21-04-2010, 01:17 AM
Interesting

Shaun
21-04-2010, 01:54 AM
*team Louise* HIT HIM WITH AN IRON

Kerry
21-04-2010, 01:56 AM
*team Louise* HIT HIM WITH AN IRON

Oh you bloody meanie!!!!!!!!

(nice one)

Tom4784