PDA

View Full Version : Tracy returns to Corrie on 10th May

Scarlett.
21-04-2010, 03:45 PM
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01029/13_05_CORO_GAIL_TR_1029053a.jpg

Prison has made Tracy nastier, reveals the actress who plays her.

Speaking about killer Tracy's return to Corrie, actress Kate Ford said Tracy's bad attitude had got worse, following her time behind bars. Kate said: "It's made her a bit cagey and a bit bitter."

She revealed how Tracy takes an instant dislike to Becky, which is down to pure jealousy. "She loves Steve. I think Steve is the one she really loved, but Becky would win in a fight," said Kate.

Tracy first appears back on-screen at Blanche's funeral and Kate told of how she managed to get through filming those scenes, following the recent death of actress Maggie Jones, who played Blanche.

Kate said: "I had to not think about Maggie while filming Blanche's funeral or it would have been too hard to get through the day. Maggie was just so dry and had such a naughty sense of humour."

Kate feels Blanche and Tracy aren't too dissimilar, but Blanche was a less ruthless and less extreme version of her grandaughter.

Kate feels honoured to be in Corrie and told of how she contacted our bosses pleading for a part, when she was a child. "I wrote many letters to ITV when I was about 12 asking to be in Corrie. I wrote about 10 letters to the casting director," she said.

Well her determination to get a part obviously paid off and we're looking forward to seeing Tracy back on-screen on May 10th.

Callum
21-04-2010, 03:47 PM
I have to watch this. I haven't watched Corrie in ages!

Scarlett.
21-04-2010, 03:48 PM
It's the first step towards the shows recovery IMO

Stacey.
21-04-2010, 03:49 PM
i swear down this said Tony first. :\
but yeah, excited about her return! shes amazing :D

Scarlett.
21-04-2010, 03:51 PM
Nope it said Tracey, though I just realised its Tracy, not Tracey lol

Beastie
21-04-2010, 03:54 PM
Tracey <3

Beastie
21-04-2010, 03:54 PM
I have to watch this. I haven't watched Corrie in ages!

This.

BigBrotherfan4ever
21-04-2010, 03:58 PM
Im really looking forward to this story line:blush:

Scarlett.
21-04-2010, 04:01 PM
I'm glad she will be more bitchy...also

Tracy & Steve > Becky & Steve

Smithy
21-04-2010, 04:32 PM
omg, this is gonna be epic :hugesmile:

Smithy
21-04-2010, 05:49 PM
*nicks Chewy's Thread*

New Pic

http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/10/16/550w_soaps_corrie_tracy_14_1.jpg

And how she manages day release etc:
Currently serving time at Her Majesty's pleasure for killing her then-boyfriend Charlie Stubbs with an ornament, Tracy learns of her grandmother Blanche's death and begs the prison governor to grant her day release for the funeral.

Persuasive as ever, Tracy's granted permission to attend but the sight of Becky with Steve and daughter Amy tips her over the edge - and as a catfight ensues, Tracy's dragged back behind bars.

Having learned of Becky and Steve's plans to adopt, Tracy's mind is kicked into overdrive as she begins plotting ways in which to scupper their chances. On hearing that her once-neighbour Gail Platt is being held in custody pending her trial, a devilish plot quickly forms in Tracy's mind.

Settling on her most outrageous plan to date, Tracy turns to the police and makes them an offer that they can't refuse - she'll do everything she can to help convict Gail in return for an early release from prison.

Before long, Gail finds herself with a new friend and confidante when Tracy becomes her cellmate.

Little does Gail know, though, that Tracy's working against her in a bid to secure her own freedom.

bbfan1991
21-04-2010, 07:20 PM
Bring on Tracy <3:D.