PDA

View Full Version : Sean Slater?

bbfan1991
25-04-2010, 12:05 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:2WNkq74IzZzPXM:http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Simpsons%2BMovie%2BUK%2Bfilm%2Bpremiere%2BArrivals %2B0SkIT_ExgQ1l.jpg

Anyone hopes he returns to Eastenders at some point?, I do and miss him causing trouble:(, at times Sean really infuriated me with his behaviour but then I began to see deep down he was a good person. Still blame Roxy for him leaving even though Rob K chose to leave:p.

I'm gutted they didn't use Stacey and Jean more in Sean's exit instead they chose to involve Archie and Mitchells instead:rolleyes:.

Patrick
25-04-2010, 12:07 AM
I think hes one of the best characters ever.

Such a funny character, Rob played him brilliantly.
I heard he is returning next year.

I remember in 2008 hearing he would return in 2011 and think 'OMFG Thats so long away' but its flew in.

Stacey.
25-04-2010, 12:08 AM
Yep definitely :D hes hot, and i loved his funny character.
i actually thought he would return, and he would have been the one that killed Archie!

Smithy
25-04-2010, 12:08 AM
Didn't he leave to try and "Crack" Hollywood

Callum
25-04-2010, 12:09 AM
Don't think he'll be back to be honest although he was a great character. Him and Roxy made a great couple and I could have seen him as a good dad to Amy, although it wasn't his baby.

bbfan1991
25-04-2010, 12:10 AM
Sean is a awesome character:D, he made laugh at times and actually got Tracey to speak:joker:.

Yeah he did Smithy and Rob K is a trained stuntsman, still wish him lots of luck over there:).

bbfan1991
25-04-2010, 12:12 AM
Don't think he'll be back to be honest although he was a great character. Him and Roxy made a great couple and I could have seen him as a good dad to Amy, although it wasn't his baby.

Rob said he would come back for Roxy's exit;).

I would have him back to rebuild the Slater clan and this time focus on him, Jean and Stacey more instead of his relationship with Roxy if he was to come back and she is still there:D. Sean had so much to do storyline wise before Rob K decided to go...

Smithy
25-04-2010, 12:18 AM
Rob said he would come back for Roxy's exit;).

I would have him back to rebuild the Slater clan and this time focus on him, Jean and Stacey more instead of his relationship with Roxy if he was to come back and she is still there:D. Sean had so much to do storyline wise before Rob K decided to go...

Is roxy leaving?

Stacey.
25-04-2010, 12:19 AM
when is Roxy leaving? D:

Patrick
25-04-2010, 12:21 AM
When did he say that? :shocked:

I hope Rox doesnt leave, I love her.
I wish Ronnie would leave, I think they could right a good suicide plot for her.

bbfan1991
25-04-2010, 12:24 AM
Is roxy leaving?

No she isn't but he did say that if ever Rita Simons decided to leave the show then he would return:D.

I personally would prefer him to come back if Lacey Turner decided to leave which I hope she doesn't:).

bbfan1991
25-04-2010, 12:26 AM
When did he say that? :shocked:

I hope Rox doesnt leave, I love her.
I wish Ronnie would leave, I think they could right a good suicide plot for her.

:nono:, I used to prefer Roxy to Ronnie but her character has become really unlikeable and a joke plus Ronnie has always had more potential;).

Patrick
25-04-2010, 12:32 AM
No she isn't but he did say that if ever Rita Simons decided to leave the show then he would return:D.

I personally would prefer him to come back if Lacey Turner decided to leave which I hope she doesn't:).

Oh right.

Yeah me too, I would like for him to come back and take Stacey away to another country or somthing that would be a happy ending and would also leave the door open for them to come back in the future.

I can see him returning for Roxy and then leaving with her and Amy after 1 or 2 Episodes.. horrible :(

:nono:, I used to prefer Roxy to Ronnie but her character has become really unlikeable and a joke plus Ronnie has always had more potential;).

Yeah.. I must say the spoilt little rich girl act isnt working with her at all.
Even her dress sense has changed alot too, she used to be so fun.

If you look at the trailer for the Mitchell Sister from 3 Years ago, you can see how much they changed.. shame really.
I still prefer Roxy just because Ronnie is constantly in a bad mood.
Jack hit the nail right on the head the other night when he said that about her always having somthing to moan about.

Loukas
25-04-2010, 12:37 AM
Roxy and Ronnie were one of the best things to happen to EE last decade.. i hope they stay for ages.. Rita :love:

Ng-kY7ey-Zk

Kerry
25-04-2010, 12:41 AM
I'd love to see him back. That naughty twinkle in his eye :D

bbfan1991
25-04-2010, 12:46 AM
About Ronnie Patrick the producers decided to kill Danielle off because if she stayed alive, then they reckon that she would have had a negative effect on Ronnie's character even though she was a plot device... they have said before that Ronnie is supposed to be really miserable and have bad things happen to her but theres only so far they can go before it gets annoying:sleep::rolleyes:.

I can see Sean coming back in a few years;), maybe he'll find out about Stacey killing Archie?.

30stone
25-04-2010, 01:45 AM
Sean was awesome, a little pycho but for the right reason which is good.

Its dissapointing he left he said he'll come back at some point hence why they showed him walking away and not dying :)

Jords
25-04-2010, 01:49 AM
Roxy and Ronnie were one of the best things to happen to EE last decade.. i hope they stay for ages.. Rita :love:

Ng-kY7ey-Zk

That was such a good advert, I wish EE did a few more for new/departing characters or big storylines. Honey & Preeti in it. :love:

Ruth*Star
25-04-2010, 08:21 AM
Roxy and Sean were such a good couple, I wish Amy was seans. They were such a good family unit. Roxy hasn't been the same without Sean.

bbfan1991
04-05-2010, 05:36 PM
Now that both Stacey and Jean are leaving perhaps Sean could return and whisk them away plus sort out some stuff with Roxy?, not getting my hopes up:(.

Funny how Roxy didn't want to give any cash to Ronnie when she had handouts off her in Ibiza:joker:.