PDA

View Full Version : Can I make something clear...

bbfan1991
01-05-2010, 07:31 PM
Bryan Kirkwood will NOT be turning Eastenders into Hollyoaks as some think, ok while he was HO producer he focused more on the younger characters as that is what the show is aimed towards the younger age group but he actually put more focus on the older characters there.

He has worked at Coronation Street before and they focus on both equally, if people look at his EE axings so far most of them have been younger characters and the people coming in Kat and Alfie who we already know plus the new person Vanessa they're older characters.. I actually think BK will stick to what Eastenders is doing best but will bring his own style and ideas to improve it, people just got to have trust in him rather than keep bring up his Hollyoaks past;).

Scarlett.
01-05-2010, 07:32 PM
Well said, I hate it when people think that

Like when Phil was announced as the Corrie producer, everyone was like "Next thing you know we'll be seeing Daleks on the street"

Smithy
01-05-2010, 07:33 PM

Like when Phil was announced as the Corrie producer, everyone was like "Next thing you know we'll be seeing Daleks on the street"

:laugh:

Although that would be quite a ratings drawer

bbfan1991
01-05-2010, 07:39 PM

It's well annoying:D, plus when you've got some people on DS slagging off HO and his past there when they don't watch the show clearly doesn't help either because they think he's going to wreck Eastenders when we haven't even saw his storylines yet:rolleyes:... I loved BK's era on Hollyoaks:)

And as for the E20 lot they're Santers creations maybe BK will make them more likeable or might even axe Leon and Fatboy:D.