PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks spoiler

bbfan1991
03-05-2010, 02:08 PM
Posh student India Longford is soon in for a shock when her older sister Texas turns up to surprise her on her birthday!

Dave and Charlotte arrange a secret murder mystery weekend and invite Texas and Josh along for the fun. But the surprise doesn’t go down too well with the birthday girl…

Not only is Josh out of favour with India following the drunken car crash shenanigans and his violent jealousy of her relationship with Rhys, but India’s big sister doesn’t exactly bring a smile to her face either. India has always struggled to live up to Tex, and hates that Tex always takes centre stage – especially when Dave and Charlotte make a bet over who will get to bed Tex first!

Texas is 20 years old, and a force of nature. She doesn’t care how she looks and yet always manages to look fantastic. Although she has an almost super-natural ability to make other people feel good about themselves, Tex is quite fragile and vulnerable at heart. She’s had bad boyfriends, drug problems and been bankrupted. India’s life looks set to get a whole lot more complicated now big sis’ has turned up! Look out for her arrival on screen on Monday 17 May…

We’ll be bringing you more photos of new Hollyoaks hottie Texas, so keep your eyes peeled peeps!

LOL at the name:laugh:, think this is Lucy Allen's creation but not sure:D.

Braden
03-05-2010, 02:09 PM
Lol, Texas and India :p

bbfan1991
03-05-2010, 02:13 PM
Lol, Texas and India :p

Where do they get these names from?:joker:.

I've read an interesting theory that Calvin's killer could be Louise on DS but I can't see it happening:(.

www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1252793

'Conor
03-05-2010, 02:24 PM
Where do they get these names from?:joker:.

I've read an interesting theory that Calvin's killer could be Louise on DS but I can't see it happening:(.

www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1252793

louise is dead?

Scarlett.
03-05-2010, 02:25 PM
Then her brother Stratford-Upon-Avon turns up

bbfan1991
03-05-2010, 02:30 PM
louise is dead?

Warren implied he had killed her but we never saw the body, so it's a mystery as to whether she really is dead or alive:conf:.

2k9david2k10
03-05-2010, 07:30 PM
omg this could be trueee bout lousie and texas just makes you think what the parents are like iam guess something like sherrie huston haha :joker:

DrunkerThanMoses
03-05-2010, 11:24 PM
India and Texas..... And their parents are not in a mental home why?

Princess
03-05-2010, 11:26 PM
Texas,lmao what a name.