PDA

View Full Version : British Soap Awards tonight!

bbfan1991
08-05-2010, 01:10 PM
Think Eastenders and Emmerdale will win the most with Corrie not far behind and can see Hollyoaks getting just the 1 award for Sarah Barnes parachute death;).

Patrick
08-05-2010, 01:12 PM
OMG really?

Its went fast.

I remember looking forward to it, shame ITV Fixed it.

'The awards YOU voted for' Oh no, this year we got to vote for like 4 awards, I love how they knew rightly EE Would win every award so they took the publics right to vote away and now ITV Pannel's of judges will vote for Corrie.

Stacey.
08-05-2010, 01:12 PM
it's the British Soap Awards tonight? :shocked:

bbfan1991
08-05-2010, 01:14 PM
it's the British Soap Awards tonight? :shocked:

Yeah just checked DS:joker:.

EE and ED going to kick ass:p.

Stacey.
08-05-2010, 01:15 PM
Yeah just checked DS:joker:.

EE and ED going to kick ass:p.

ah, that's good!
something to watch for once. :D
will be good for Eastenders i hope!

Braden
08-05-2010, 01:16 PM
No, I think there filming it tonight and then brodcasting it during the week, it will probably be a Wednesday. But hey, I might be wrong.

bbfan1991
08-05-2010, 01:18 PM
No, I think there filming it tonight and then brodcasting it during the week, it will probably be a Wednesday. But hey, I might be wrong.

Thats what I meant:D, they always film it couple of days before it is aired... at least the soapstars can get drunk tonight without worrying about getting up for work:laugh:.

Stacey.
08-05-2010, 01:20 PM
oh aha. thought it might be on a Wednesday. can't wait for this :D

arista
08-05-2010, 01:20 PM
Think Eastenders and Emmerdale will win the most with Corrie not far behind and can see Hollyoaks getting just the 1 award for Sarah Barnes parachute death;).

What Channel is it on?

Patrick
08-05-2010, 01:25 PM
ffs I got excited there.

arista
08-05-2010, 01:45 PM
Thats what I meant:D, they always film it couple of days before it is aired... at least the soapstars can get drunk tonight without worrying about getting up for work:laugh:.

Put it on the Heading.

You Lazy Girl.

Scarlett.
08-05-2010, 01:47 PM
We'll know the results by tonight anyway xD

bbfan1991
08-05-2010, 01:51 PM
Put it on the Heading.

You Lazy Girl.

I'm a boy:p:rolleyes:.

30stone
08-05-2010, 01:51 PM
emmerdale wont win much.

Scarlett.
08-05-2010, 01:52 PM
emmerdale wont win much.

They're actually tipped to be the biggest winners xD

bbfan1991
08-05-2010, 01:54 PM
emmerdale wont win much.

Emmerdale has been great for a while now, new producer and the cast have really changed it around and credit to them:hugesmile:. Right now I actually think Emmerdale is much better than Corrie.

Scarlett.
08-05-2010, 01:56 PM
I do too in a way, though Corrie is now going through a similar change that Emmerdale went through early last year

Patrick
08-05-2010, 01:58 PM
I might try and stay clear of the results once they are announced tonight, will ruin the surprise.

Guys are the awards for 2009?

Like would Eastenders not win an award for the Live Episode seeing as it was Feb 2010?

bbfan1991
08-05-2010, 01:58 PM
I do too in a way, though Corrie is now going through a similar change that Emmerdale went through early last year

Even if Corrie was to pick up now i'll still prefer Emmerdale:).

Stacey.
08-05-2010, 02:04 PM
is it where they do sexiest male/female and stuff?

Jackie
08-05-2010, 02:15 PM
I will be watching no doubt eastenders will get a few awards tonight.

Smithy
08-05-2010, 03:30 PM
It's filmed tonight and aired in 2 weeks.

Patrick your just saying itv fix it, so that if corrie did win you can use that rather than face up to the fact corrie is better than EE

although in saying that I wouldn't be surprised if Emmerdale won best soap, this year the quality of it has been great

Ruth*Star
08-05-2010, 03:41 PM
Yay!, I hope EE wins best soap, Marc Elliot (Syed) wins newcomer and Danny Miller (Aaron) wins something.

officialleafan
08-05-2010, 03:49 PM
Eastenders will win the most!

EE for the win!

Oh, but i like Corrie as well :sad:
EE & Corrie for the win!! lol

arista
08-05-2010, 04:44 PM
I'm a boy:p:rolleyes:.

Are you Sure
as your Photo is a Girl.

We had a Problem with a Poster called Maddona
he said he was a boy.
But Everyone kept saying he is a Girl.

Then he changed his name to Harry.
Now he is Confirmed as a boy.

Tom4784
08-05-2010, 05:22 PM
Eastenders and Emmerdale deserve the most really, I've been hooked on both for months when usually I tend to float in and out of watching soaps. I agree that Danny Miller deserves an award, his storyline in Emmerdale is compelling.

Eastenders deserves best soap though, it's been on fire since Christmas.

Patrick
08-05-2010, 05:27 PM
It's filmed tonight and aired in 2 weeks.

Patrick your just saying itv fix it, so that if corrie did win you can use that rather than face up to the fact corrie is better than EE

although in saying that I wouldn't be surprised if Emmerdale won best soap, this year the quality of it has been great

Eastenders and Corrie have been far more talked about than Emmerdale tbh.

I think Eastenders will win the most awards and best soap and im not just saying they'll win Best Soap because I love it.

And Smithy, think about it like this..

Eastenders have been on a high and have gained alot of viewers recently especially with the storylines like Archie Dieing and the Live Episode which created alot of hype.

Usually the fun of this show is because we can vote for every award bar two or three.

This year they have took alot of the awards away from us such as Best Episode, Best Scene, Best Performance by a Young Actor etc etc

Instead we could only vote for the basics..

Sexiest M/F
Best Actor/Actress
Best Soap

This is because ITV know Eastenders will out shine Corrie in those other awards especially Best Single Episode and Dramatic Performance, they also nominated Masood over Jake Wood as a best actor.. that was horrible IMO.

Im abit annoyed tbh, I wouldnt be too pissed off if Corrie won alot of awards over EE at least it was done fairly, but now they are taking away the right of the public to vote and thats abit unfair.

Patrick
08-05-2010, 05:29 PM
I wish I watched Emmerdale abit more :(

Stacey.
08-05-2010, 05:32 PM
Nathan Wylde needs an award :love:

Tom4784
08-05-2010, 05:34 PM
Corrie doesn't deserve to win much, it's been awful the past year. Nothing interesting has happened and when it did (the Tony storyline) they dragged it out until I was completely apathetic about it. It's on the road to recovery but EE and Emmerdale deserve the recognition this year since they've been consistently good for months.

bbfan1991
08-05-2010, 06:19 PM
Danny Miller has a good chance to win best actor but tbh I hope Larry Lamb gets it this year:hugesmile:.

Stacey.
08-05-2010, 06:20 PM
Danny Miller has a good chance to win best actor but tbh I hope Larry Lamb gets it this year:hugesmile:.

oh. me too! he's great

bbfan1991
08-05-2010, 06:21 PM
Are you Sureas your Photo is a Girl.

We had a Problem with a Poster called Maddona
he said he was a boy.
But Everyone kept saying he is a Girl.

Then he changed his name to Harry.
Now he is Confirmed as a boy.

Yes and the girl in my avatar is in Eastenders:p. I'm not falling for your wind up tactics:laugh2:.

Jessica.
08-05-2010, 06:22 PM
What time does it start?

Smithy
08-05-2010, 06:25 PM
Eastenders and Corrie have been far more talked about than Emmerdale tbh.

I think Eastenders will win the most awards and best soap and im not just saying they'll win Best Soap because I love it.

And Smithy, think about it like this..

Eastenders have been on a high and have gained alot of viewers recently especially with the storylines like Archie Dieing and the Live Episode which created alot of hype.

Usually the fun of this show is because we can vote for every award bar two or three.

This year they have took alot of the awards away from us such as Best Episode, Best Scene, Best Performance by a Young Actor etc etc

Instead we could only vote for the basics..

Sexiest M/F
Best Actor/Actress
Best Soap

This is because ITV know Eastenders will out shine Corrie in those other awards especially Best Single Episode and Dramatic Performance, they also nominated Masood over Jake Wood as a best actor.. that was horrible IMO.

Im abit annoyed tbh, I wouldnt be too pissed off if Corrie won alot of awards over EE at least it was done fairly, but now they are taking away the right of the public to vote and thats abit unfair.

But you don't watch the other soaps, so you can't judge that they are better or worse than one another.
And if EE did win all the awards, would that be the only way to shut you up about it being fixed?