PDA

View Full Version : Vanessa's daughter cast in EastEnders...

bbfan1991
09-05-2010, 11:29 PM
http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/10/18/550w_soaps_eastenders_vanessa.jpg

EastEnders bosses have cast a daughter for feisty Albert Square newcomer Vanessa Gold.

Actress Kylie Babbington joins the Walford soap as Jodie Gold around the same time as her mother, played by Zoe Lucker.

Jodie first appears in the fictional London district in search of her mum and her arrival doesn't go unnoticed by Darren Miller (Charlie G. Hawkins), who takes an immediate shine to her.

With a big heart, an infectious smile and a personality to match, Darren falls head-over-heels in love and quickly begins wooing her with the Miller charm.

Executive producer Bryan Kirkwood exclusively told Digital Spy: "I'm really excited about Kylie taking on the role of Vanessa. She brings yet more fresh energy to the show - she's a ray of sunshine."

The love of Darren's life Libby Fox (Belinda Owusu) rapidly ended their long-term romance upon learning of his one-night stand with Heather Trott (Cheryl Fergison) - and their son George Michael.

Mother and daughter duo Jodie and Vanessa make their first appearance in Walford next month.

Kerry
09-05-2010, 11:32 PM
Zoe Luckers going to be in EE?

I think that might actually be the straw that breaks it for me.

bbfan1991
09-05-2010, 11:33 PM
Zoe Luckers going to be in EE?

I think that might actually be the straw that breaks it for me.

Yep Yorkshire girl:).

Sounds promising:D.

Kerry
09-05-2010, 11:36 PM
Yep Yorkshire girl:).

Sounds promising:D.

If I'm thinking of the same blonde with a face like a smacked arse I'll probably stop watching. That soaps going from bad to worse and can't stoop any lower casting her

Patrick
09-05-2010, 11:57 PM
Well I said yesterday 'I hope shes fit' and I got my wish.

6/10.

Good one Darren, Get in there.