PDA

View Full Version : Calvin's Killer (couple of kinda spoilers)

Billy
11-05-2010, 12:16 PM
Calvin's killer has family on the show, which means we can rule out Des, Kyle and Gaz.

It's not Malachy either because he admits to it, thinking it's Mercedes (therefore we can probably rule her out too)

I'd put money on it being Jacqui, Michaela or Theresa especially as Theresa gets pregnant by Calvin.

bbfan1991
11-05-2010, 04:35 PM
I think it's Spencer who then leaves with the Valentines:p. Interesting that Paul Marquess changed some of the stuff that was filmed before his arrival and added bits in but kept the killer the same.

Plus Malachy is set to stay for a while longer as Glen Wallace signed a new contract with the show:hugesmile:.

DrunkerThanMoses
11-05-2010, 04:41 PM
I hope its gilly, and then he is put in prison because the storyline with him and steph makes me sick. Worst storyline ever.... I might start watching it again then

MrGaryy
11-05-2010, 04:43 PM
when is it revealed?

bbfan1991
11-05-2010, 04:43 PM
I hope its gilly, and then he is put in prison because the storyline with him and steph makes me sick. Worst storyline ever.... I might start watching it again then

He should stick with Jem, i'm not convinced that Steph is head over heels in love with him and neither is the actress tbh;).

Jem's surname is Costello so she is related to the new family:D.

DrunkerThanMoses
11-05-2010, 04:44 PM
Apperently Steph gets cancer?

bbfan1991
11-05-2010, 04:44 PM
when is it revealed?

In the next couple of weeks, then we move on to the new arrivals and finally departures for those who are going;).

DrunkerThanMoses
11-05-2010, 04:47 PM
He should stick with Jem, i'm not convinced that Steph is head over heels in love with him and neither is the actress tbh;).

Jem's surname is Costello so she is related to the new family:D.

What a shame, steph is one of the better characters and that is saying something!

Gilly is a twat.... i will dance on his grave when he is axed :)