PDA

View Full Version : Gails Last Lifeline?

Smithy
18-05-2010, 03:24 PM
I made this from a few articles, so sorry if it doesn't make complete sense in some places

http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/10/18/550w_corrie_7346_1_agaee.jpg

Knowing Gail desperately needs a witness to reinforce her story, David returns to the Lakes in a bid to locate the Polish cleaner they met in the cottage.

Nick refuses to go along with his brother's plan, completely aware that funding a false witness could make matters even worse for their mother. David, however, is steadfast and eventually Nick caves, agreeing to help.

David's grateful but reiterates that he'll need cash if he's to bribe a witness. Will Nick bankroll David's plan?

Nick empties the safe, before rushing outside to join a waiting David.

Arriving in the Lakes, they find Anka in a local pub. Talk quickly turns to the real reason for their presence - if she tells the police that she saw Joe throw Gail off the boat, they'll give her a stash of cash.

At first, Anka's wary but when Nick shows her the £4,000, she agrees to go along with their scheme. Giving her half the money up front, Nick drives her to the local police station.

Following his deal with Anka the Polish cleaner from the Lakes, David hopes that his mother's case will be thrown out before it gets to court. Gail, meanwhile, is surprised to hear about a new witness that's come forward. When Gail calls with good news about a witness, David plays along and the family head to The Rovers to celebrate.

Across the Street, Tina's opened up to Jason about her state of mind and after thanking Graeme for everything he's done for her, she insists that he no longer needs to look after her. Graeme's deflated, while Jason's given new hope over rekindling his romance with her.

Drawing on all the strength she has, Tina agrees to a drink in The Rovers but when she overhears the Platts discussing how Gail's name will be cleared, she's horrified.

As a blazing row ensues, Tina stuns everyone with her newfound determination to ensure Gail is sent down for murdering Joe.

Scarlett.
18-05-2010, 03:59 PM
Sounds good >:]

Niamh.
18-05-2010, 04:07 PM
Why does Tina want to believe Gail did it when it's much more likely to have been an accident?

Smithy
18-05-2010, 04:10 PM
Why does Tina want to believe Gail did it when it's much more likely to have been an accident?

I think she just wants to have someone to blame so that all the emotions she has built up can just be turned into hate and focused on Gail

Mrluvaluva
18-05-2010, 04:12 PM
Makes complete sense. :thumbs:

Niamh.
18-05-2010, 04:13 PM
I think she just wants to have someone to blame so that all the emotions she has built up can just be turned into hate and focused on Gail

Maybe so but I reckon If someone I loved died I'd rather know it was an accident than think that someone they loved murdered them!

Also, as if the police would take a convicted murderers word on getting a confession out of a suspected murderer, sorry but that's laughable really! LIke 90% of murderers behind bars wouldn't lie to get early release or a better deal!

bbfan1991
18-05-2010, 04:43 PM
Tina can pee off:rolleyes:, so blind to the truth I think deep down she knows Gail is innocent but just can't bring herself to admit it. I want them to hurry up and get the Platt out of jail:).