PDA

View Full Version : Charlie and Angelo in H&A

bbfan1991
18-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Is it just me that really likes them?:blush:, they seem quite unpopular elsewhere...

Martha the bint is annoying me more than ever:mad:.

Lucy.
18-05-2010, 05:13 PM
I LOVE Angelo. Charlie annoys me though.
& Martha is so annoying it pains me when she comes on the screen :L

bbfan1991
18-05-2010, 05:14 PM
I LOVE Angelo. Charlie annoys me though.
& Martha is so annoying it pains me when she comes on the screen :L

Angelo is a H&A legend to me just for killing Jack and ending the whole thing with Martha:D.

Poor Nicole she's so gutted about Aden:(.

Lucy.
18-05-2010, 05:16 PM
:( I am gutted about Aden too! LOL
Who are your favey characters?
And least ofcourse!

bbfan1991
18-05-2010, 05:20 PM
:( I am gutted about Aden too! LOL
Who are your favey characters?
And least ofcourse!

I disliked Aden at first when he joined:shocked:, now i'm glad I changed my mind as he was a good character and miss him a lot already:(.

Fave well apart from the two cops Nicole, Leah, Colleen, Alf, Irene and Marilyn plus Elijah is ok but recently Miles has irritated me:(.

Least apart from Martha are John, Gina, Hugo, Xavier, Annie, Romeo.

Lucy.
18-05-2010, 05:27 PM
I disliked Aden at first when he joined:shocked:, now i'm glad I changed my mind as he was a good character and miss him a lot already:(.

Fave well apart from the two cops Nicole, Leah, Colleen, Alf, Irene and Marilyn plus Elijah is ok but recently Miles has irritated me:(.

Least apart from Martha are John, Gina, Hugo, Xavier, Annie, Romeo.

I love:

Elijah, Aden, Hugo, Liam & Marilyn.
I was also really sad when Roman left :(

Don't like:

Pretty much everyone else :P My worsts are Annie & Gina though.

bbfan1991
18-05-2010, 05:32 PM
I love:

Elijah, Aden, Hugo, Liam & Marilyn.
I was also really sad when Roman left :(

Don't like:

Pretty much everyone else :P My worsts are Annie & Gina though.

I really liked Roman:), shame the actor fell out with the producers due to a difference in opinion over storyline.

I so wish Amanda could return again she was amazing:D.

Lucy.
18-05-2010, 05:33 PM
I really liked Roman:), shame the actor fell out with the producers due to a difference in opinion over storyline.

I so wish Amanda could return again she was amazing:D.

Do you think Roman will ever be back? I mean they have left him an open storyline..

bbfan1991
18-05-2010, 05:38 PM
Do you think Roman will ever be back? I mean they have left him an open storyline..

Tbh no because once you cross the producer thats it unless they are forgiving:D.

Gutted they killed off the Bay legend that is Vinnie Paterson off screen:mad::bawling:.

Lucy.
18-05-2010, 05:40 PM
Tbh no because once you cross the producer thats it unless they are forgiving:D.

Gutted they killed off the Bay legend that is Vinnie Paterson off screen:mad::bawling:.

I never saw Vinnie because I didn't watch it back then :P

bbfan1991
18-05-2010, 05:45 PM
I never saw Vinnie because I didn't watch it back then :P

He was such a good character and back then with Leah they were such a class couple like Marilyn and Donald Fisher:D.

Lucy.
18-05-2010, 05:50 PM
He was such a good character and back then with Leah they were such a class couple like Marilyn and Donald Fisher:D.

Well I'm biased because I love Elijah :hugesmile:

bbfan1991
18-05-2010, 05:52 PM
Well I'm biased because I love Elijah :hugesmile:

Leah and Dan was alright although I did enjoy Dan and Peter squabbling over Amanda:D.