PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks- It's coming up to the last month of

bbfan1991
22-05-2010, 11:45 PM
The Lucy Allan dire era:D, i'm sure she's a lovely person but sadly Hollyoaks under her is really terrible.. new producer Paul Marquess now has the job of bringing back the show us HO fans love and I am liking the sound of his plans.

bbfan1991
22-05-2010, 11:52 PM
The Steph Cancer storyline soon will be really sad to watch:(. Carley Stenson is the best actress on the show and she'll do it justice but I hope she doesn't have to leave:bawling:.

Jords
22-05-2010, 11:55 PM
Hollyoaks looked good from the clips at the Soap Awards, might begin to watch it again..

bbfan1991
23-05-2010, 12:00 AM
Hollyoaks looked good from the clips at the Soap Awards, might begin to watch it again..

LOL the Sarah parachute jump was probably only the best thing from last year until now:joker:.

Can't wait for the late night episodes Jords:hugesmile:.

Jords
23-05-2010, 12:12 AM
LOL the Sarah parachute jump was probably only the best thing from last year until now:joker:.

Can't wait for the late night episodes Jords:hugesmile:.

Ah okay, that parachute scene was done very well! Did the girl survive?

I missed Hollyoaks Late, I was going to watch them but I forgot. :(

DrunkerThanMoses
23-05-2010, 12:15 AM
I just found out that Steph and Gilly get together so Im sorry to say Im no longer watching the show untill Gilly is killed by having a bad in acid. Hes retarded enough to do it. Oh maybe let him have cancer and die from it. Or ill join the cast and kill the ****er myself free of charge. I would be a better actor then half these morans on the show.

In conclusion death to Gilly and Elliot.... then I will watch it again :)

bbfan1991
23-05-2010, 12:19 AM
I just found out that Steph and Gilly get together so Im sorry to say Im no longer watching the show untill Gilly is killed by having a bad in acid. Hes retarded enough to do it. Oh maybe let him have cancer and die from it. Or ill join the cast and kill the ****er myself free of charge. I would be a better actor then half these morans on the show.

In conclusion death to Gilly and Elliot.... then I will watch it again :)

I'm not convinced by Gilly and Steph, he's much suited to Jem Costello;). I agree their characters have run out of steam but compared to the likes of Gaz, Rae, Duncan and Ricky etc they do serve a purpose.

Can't wait to see what this big disaster PM has planned.

DrunkerThanMoses
23-05-2010, 12:21 AM
Is Gaz and The Chav Girl Newt likes staying then?

Is their any point of them staying?

bbfan1991
23-05-2010, 12:24 AM
Ah okay, that parachute scene was done very well! Did the girl survive?

I missed Hollyoaks Late, I was going to watch them but I forgot. :(

Sarah the brunette one obviously didn't, Zoe was wrongly arrested for the murder due to Lydia trying to frame her but she was the intended target by psycho Lydia who was jealous that Zoe and Sarah loved each other and that Sarah didn't want to be with her anymore so cut the parachute..

At Zoe's trial Sarah's diary was read out which made clear what a psycho Lydia was.. Zoe was found Not Guilty but when she got out of jail Lydia stabbed Zoe and after Mike (Sarah's dad and Zoe's ex lover) found out that Zoe didn't do it realised that Lydia was guilty so then called the cops and they arrested Lydia then a week after Zoe and Mike left the village to go travelling.

The parachute death was amazing, it really was one of the best deaths in a soap I have seen and it did give me goosebumps and I found it hard to watch:shocked:.

Scarlett.
23-05-2010, 12:24 AM
Good things I have heard from PM

- New opening, with perhaps reworking of theme
- Stupid opening scenes are history, and the ones of old are back

bbfan1991
23-05-2010, 12:25 AM
Is Gaz and The Chav Girl Newt likes staying then?

Is their any point of them staying?

I don't know.. tbh I think they will be axed as the pair of them only hang around to interact with Newt and Lauren who are leaving anyway.

I know that Kyle is definetly leaving soon

bbfan1991
23-05-2010, 12:27 AM
Good things I have heard from PM

- New opening, with perhaps reworking of theme
- Stupid opening scenes are history, and the ones of old are back

Plus more storylines for the older characters:), pleased the cheesy opening sequences at the start have been axed.

I loved the old sequences especially when they had Max and OB messing around:hugesmile:.

Scarlett.
23-05-2010, 12:27 AM
Indeed, back before the weird ones

DrunkerThanMoses
23-05-2010, 12:28 AM
Whos Kyle?

bbfan1991
23-05-2010, 12:31 AM
Whos Kyle?

Some random guy who turned up as part of the Calvin storyline, he went out with Theresa briefly and Calvin purchased the gun of him;).

bbfan1991
23-05-2010, 12:32 AM
Archie's leaving storyline is this week:D:cheer: His friends don't forgive him when Elliot has an overdose.

Jords
23-05-2010, 12:32 AM
Sarah the brunette one obviously didn't, Zoe was wrongly arrested for the murder due to Lydia trying to frame her but she was the intended target by psycho Lydia who was jealous that Zoe and Sarah loved each other and that Sarah didn't want to be with her anymore so cut the parachute..

At Zoe's trial Sarah's diary was read out which made clear what a psycho Lydia was.. Zoe was found Not Guilty but when she got out of jail Lydia stabbed Zoe and after Mike (Sarah's dad and Zoe's ex lover) found out that Zoe didn't do it realised that Lydia was guilty so then called the cops and they arrested Lydia then a week after Zoe and Mike left the village to go travelling.

The parachute death was amazing, it really was one of the best deaths in a soap I have seen and it did give me goosebumps and I found it hard to watch:shocked:.

Cheers Reggie! Yeah just the small clip they showed made me go :shocked:!!!

I never did pick up on names when I watched it. :laugh:

DrunkerThanMoses
23-05-2010, 12:33 AM
Some random guy who turned up as part of the Calvin storyline, he went out with Theresa briefly and Calvin purchased the gun of him;).

I dont really watch it now, got so crap to watch.

And response to archie leaving..... why couldnt elliot actually die from the drug overdose.

And how many people have been in hostipal this year all ready?

'Conor
23-05-2010, 12:34 AM
elliot omg i feel like going asleep everytime he comes on screen ! HES POINTLESS

bbfan1991
23-05-2010, 12:36 AM
I dont really watch it now, got so crap to watch.

And response to archie leaving..... why couldnt elliot actually die from the drug overdose.

And how many people have been in hostipal this year all ready?

You may get your wish of Elliot being axed at some point as Paul Marquess does like to axe people if he's not impressed or wants to change something;).

DrunkerThanMoses
23-05-2010, 12:38 AM
You may get your wish of Elliot being axed at some point as Paul Marquess does like to axe people if he's not impressed or wants to change something;).

Gilly
Elliot
Ravi
Rhys
India
Her Sister

Axe them all and we have a good soap

'Conor
23-05-2010, 12:39 AM
Gilly
Elliot
Ravi
Rhys
India
Her Sister

i like gilly and ravvi

bbfan1991
23-05-2010, 12:41 AM
Gilly
Elliot
Ravi
Rhys
India
Her Sister

Start to watch when the new producer's storylines begin to air and new characters arrive then:).

bbfan1991
23-05-2010, 12:43 AM
Good news is that Glen Wallace who plays Malachy has signed a new contact with the show so will be sticking around for a bit (most of the cast contracts are only for a year due to certain clauses;)).

DrunkerThanMoses
23-05-2010, 12:44 AM
Only good characters are:-

Darren
Mal
Cindy
Steph (Well not with Gilly)

Thats Probs it!

'Conor
23-05-2010, 12:46 AM
kris is a brilliant character, so is cheryl

bbfan1991
23-05-2010, 12:47 AM
Only good characters are:-

Darren
Mal
Cindy
Steph (Well not with Gilly)

Thats Probs it!

:nono:

Darren
Steph
Tony
Cindy
Tom
Frankie
Jack
Malachy
Kris
Mercedes
Jacqui
Michaela
Myra
Carmel
Ste
Cheryl

DrunkerThanMoses
23-05-2010, 12:48 AM
kris is a brilliant character, so is cheryl

Kris is going know!

Chyrel has her moments.

Oh i forgot about Ste as well hes good as well.

Tony, Frankie and Jack need more air time.

Oh and one more question. Whos that bad actor guy hanging around with amy? New love?

bbfan1991
23-05-2010, 12:51 AM

Tony, Frankie and Jack need more air time.

Oh and one more question. Whos that bad actor guy hanging around with amy? New love?

They will PM has already confirmed it.. they will get their own storylines instead of just being support for the teen characters.

Olly is Amy's new guy.. not seen much of him and don't know if he's staying as a regular?.

DrunkerThanMoses
23-05-2010, 12:53 AM
What a shame that a stupid storyilne like Steph and Gilly is stoping me watching it.

'Conor
23-05-2010, 12:53 AM
the best character going is..... Myra ! awh shes classic

DrunkerThanMoses
23-05-2010, 12:54 AM
the best character going is..... Myra ! awh shes classic

I suppose shes good as well.

bbfan1991
23-05-2010, 12:58 AM
I'm glad that the show will be having a new bad boy who will be making life hell for Cheryl Brenden is Cheryl's brother who she won't hear a bad word against:(

Hope PM gets another HO superbitch like psycho Laura Burns, Clare Devine and Louise Summers:D.

bbfan1991
23-05-2010, 01:22 AM
Can Mercedes save his wife from prison?

DS error:laugh2:.