PDA

View Full Version : I have became a viewer of Hollyoaks.. Help?

Patrick
23-05-2010, 10:25 AM
So this week I've started watching Hollyoaks, got really into this whole Calvin storyline thing.

My favourite characters are Mercedes and Thresea because they are fit, I also like Calvin its a shame he died but the best characters have to be the Northern Irish family.

So I was just wondering if someone on here could fill me in with all the current storylines and things I need to know to become a regular viewer?

Stu
23-05-2010, 10:26 AM
Best thread title ever.

You need help, Patrick. Everyone gather around for an intervention.

Shaun
23-05-2010, 10:32 AM
Things to know to become a regular viewer:
- nothing.

TADAH

'Conor
23-05-2010, 10:33 AM
So this week I've started watching Hollyoaks, got really into this whole Calvin storyline thing.

My favourite characters are Mercedes and Thresea because they are fit, I also like Calvin its a shame he died but the best characters have to be the Northern Irish family.

So I was just wondering if someone on here could fill me in with all the current storylines and things I need to know to become a regular viewer?

ehh Mercedes, Jacqui & Theresa are the only ones who know that Theresa killed Calvin. Josh is in hospital after he crashed a car. India's sister Texas arrived, at India's "Who Done It" Birthday party. Steph told Gilly her true feelings, much to Jem (Gillys Fiancé) dismay. Jem know wants Gilly to move back to Thailand with her. Cindy & Tony's marraige is on the edge of a cliff, as Tony walked in on Darren & Cindy getting it on. Ravi found a new girlfriend Eva Strong (Sheree Murphy, Emmerdale) but it seems that she is more intrested in Ravis little sister Anita, infact Eva is actually Anitas birth mam. Loretta came back. Charlotte has a new lesbian friend Molly. Ste is still trying to win Amy back from Ollie. I think thats about it... :)

Patrick
23-05-2010, 11:02 AM
Best thread title ever.

You need help, Patrick. Everyone gather around for an intervention.

:joker::joker::joker:

ehh Mercedes, Jacqui & Theresa are the only ones who know that Theresa killed Calvin. Josh is in hospital after he crashed a car. India's sister Texas arrived, at India's "Who Done It" Birthday party. Steph told Gilly her true feelings, much to Jem (Gillys Fiancé) dismay. Jem know wants Gilly to move back to Thailand with her. Cindy & Tony's marraige is on the edge of a cliff, as Tony walked in on Darren & Cindy getting it on. Ravi found a new girlfriend Eva Strong (Sheree Murphy, Emmerdale) but it seems that she is more intrested in Ravis little sister Anita, infact Eva is actually Anitas birth mam. Loretta came back. Charlotte has a new lesbian friend Molly. Ste is still trying to win Amy back from Ollie. I think thats about it... :)

Wow.

Hopefully it shouldn't take me too long to get use to it LOL

bbfan1991
24-05-2010, 11:32 AM
I suggest looking at the E4 website:thumbs:.

DrunkerThanMoses
24-05-2010, 11:52 AM
I suggest you stop watching it as the worst storyline ever in the show is about to happen between gilly and steph.