PDA

View Full Version : Video interview with Hollyoaks producer Paul Marquess...

bbfan1991
27-05-2010, 08:04 PM
http://www.e4.com/video/j16mjqESwnwLg2kR4vHF5W/play.e4

His episodes start to air from the 5th July and that is when we have new opening titles can't wait:):D.

Patrick
27-05-2010, 08:05 PM
Reggie what are these new opening titles going to be like?

New song and Style?

bbfan1991
27-05-2010, 08:09 PM
Reggie what are these new opening titles going to be like?

New song and Style?

I don't know tbh but I bet you're loving the Irish characters:p. The old titles they had when Lee, Lisa etc were around of just character scenes were better than the actors posing for the camera.

Patrick
27-05-2010, 08:41 PM
I don't know tbh but I bet you're loving the Irish characters:p. The old titles they had when Lee, Lisa etc were around of just character scenes were better than the actors posing for the camera.

I like the current titles, I had a look at the old ones and it looks so American 90s Soap Opera, like BB USA's titles LOL

I hope they dont change the theme song its so catchy.

And yep LOL Loving them, my aunt is a long term viewer of HO and she showed me a few pics, she met the guy that plays Kris last year, he looks alot diffrent in the pics, I didn't know he wasn't gay in real life LOL

Its a shame about Malachy [SPOILER] turning himself in for Mercy [/SPOILERS]

bbfan1991
27-05-2010, 08:46 PM
I like the current titles, I had a look at the old ones and it looks so American 90s Soap Opera, like BB USA's titles LOL

I hope they dont change the theme song its so catchy.

And yep LOL Loving them, my aunt is a long term viewer of HO and she showed me a few pics, she met the guy that plays Kris last year, he looks alot diffrent in the pics, I didn't know he wasn't gay in real life LOL

Its a shame about Malachy [SPOILER] turning himself in for Mercy [/SPOILERS]

Gerard McCarthy is great at playing the camp transvestite:D, he's a good actor and will do well in musicals but will be missed:(, at least the door is open for a future return.

As for Malachy well the actor Glen Wallace who plays him has signed a new deal with the show so will be staying for a while:). Oh and theres another Irish character joining who's related to Cheryl and will be the next HO bad boy...

Patrick
27-05-2010, 08:59 PM
Gerard McCarthy is great at playing the camp transvestite:D, he's a good actor and will do well in musicals but will be missed:(, at least the door is open for a future return.

As for Malachy well the actor Glen Wallace who plays him has signed a new deal with the show so will be staying for a while:). Oh and theres another Irish character joining who's related to Cheryl and will be the next HO bad boy...

OMG, Kris is leaving? :shocked:

I forgot HO is among Corrie and Eastenders with getting its best characters axed.

Are any of these lot being axed... Jackie, Calvin's Dad, His Sisters, Thresea, Mercedes?

Oh well thats good about Malachy staying for a while, And athe news about the new Irish Character is good too :D
I wonder were abouts in Ireland hes from LOL

Tom4784
27-05-2010, 09:01 PM

I forgot HO is among Corrie and Eastenders with getting its best characters axed.

Are any of these lot being axed... Jackie, Calvin's Dad, His Sisters, Thresea, Mercedes?

Oh well thats good about Malachy staying for a while, And athe news about the new Irish Character is good too :D

Calvin's family are going but the rest are staying.

bbfan1991
27-05-2010, 09:07 PM

Gerard decided to leave, I know that the Ashworths, Valentines and Spencer all apart from Calvin (Ricky Whittle decided to quit) plus Loretta, Zak, Dave, Archie and Des were all axed. Kevin Sacre who plays Jake and Nico Micallegro who plays Newt decided to leave...

Well this newcomer is Cheryl's half brother so obviously Northern Irish;).

Steph Waring who plays Cindy Cunningham is around for another 18 months and the McQueens are definetly staying unless the actors decide to leave.