PDA

View Full Version : LMAO Eastenders is a comedy

Mac Hiavellian
28-05-2010, 07:08 PM
Is anyone watching EE? Lucas and his mental breakdown, Ben's acting. Is anyone else finding it hilarious lately?

Sarah.
28-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Yes.
Ben in particular. It's all a joke.

Michael
28-05-2010, 07:16 PM
its really a joke.

Shaun
28-05-2010, 07:18 PM
it's so poor.

Mac Hiavellian
28-05-2010, 07:19 PM
And now Billie Jackson's back. Jack Daniels, straight up please

Patrick
28-05-2010, 07:29 PM
Its great.

Stacey.
28-05-2010, 07:29 PM
i reckon it's quite good atm.

Mac Hiavellian
28-05-2010, 07:37 PM
It's steadily been getting worse since the live ep.

Ben "You need slappin' dahn" Mitchell just cannot do dramatic scenes, he's best for comedy.
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xsowj4pwDEE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xsowj4pwDEE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Lucas is becoming a panto villain. And did Whitney just call Leon a "selfish little scrote"? That's rich. She's going out with Billie Indecisive Man-Child Jackon haha

Ruth*Star
28-05-2010, 07:41 PM
Ben's acting is just Laughable. Lucas having a breakdown was amusing.

Mac Hiavellian
03-06-2010, 06:41 PM
What the hell is going on tonight? Peggy and Pat story is just embarassing and the teen story was actually good on Monday. Why's it ended so stupidly?

Enid
03-06-2010, 06:44 PM
It is. I stopped watching it.

Ninastar
03-06-2010, 06:51 PM
It is. I stopped watching it.

This.

Mac Hiavellian
03-06-2010, 07:01 PM
I'm tempted to stop watching too but I've been an Eastenders fan for years and hoping it gets better. But the new exec producer's axing too many people when there's already enough leaving as it is :|

Smithy
03-06-2010, 07:06 PM
I only dip in and out now, Ben and Lucas pissed me off to much

Ruth*Star
03-06-2010, 07:15 PM
I haven't watched much this week, but i've noticed its dip in quality the last fortnight or so, I was really into the Chryed story but thats dropped of the radar, Fatboys in too many scenes, Leons wooden. All the great characters have either been axed or leaving.

AJ.
03-06-2010, 07:22 PM
lol @ that clip.

How can you people watch this crap?

Mac Hiavellian
03-06-2010, 08:27 PM
I haven't watched much this week, but i've noticed its dip in quality the last fortnight or so, I was really into the Chryed story but thats dropped of the radar, Fatboys in too many scenes, Leons wooden. All the great characters have either been axed or leaving.

Monday's ep was surprisingly good for the teen part - it was Peggy's cancer scare that seemed to drag it down because it seemed very rushed. Fatboy could get better now Mercy's arrived but rest assured, Leon's already been axed

lol @ that clip.

How can you people watch this crap?

At it's best it's sensationalist drama. At the moment it's tragically comedic lol

Barbie
04-06-2010, 11:37 AM
It's gone down these past 2 weeks or so, people in the soap seem to have dissapeared, i know that not uncommon, but more so than usual.

When did/does this new producer take over?

Mondays episode was good, then the storyline in the woods ended really badly. Peggy's cancer thing should have carried on a bit more than it did, one episode then it was finished with and forgotten, pointless scenes.

Mac Hiavellian
04-06-2010, 04:29 PM
It's gone down these past 2 weeks or so, people in the soap seem to have dissapeared, i know that not uncommon, but more so than usual.

When did/does this new producer take over?

Mondays episode was good, then the storyline in the woods ended really badly. Peggy's cancer thing should have carried on a bit more than it did, one episode then it was finished with and forgotten, pointless scenes.

Very true. I think Bryan Kirkwood (new EP) started working on the show alongside Diederick Santer (old EP) around Lucy's pregnancy but his first full ep airs next week I believe