PDA

View Full Version : Loretta in Hollyoaks?

bbfan1991
01-06-2010, 10:26 PM
Anyone agree how this sudden weird and crazy side to her has came from random.. of course the show had to drop the child killer storyline for her out of respect for James Bulger's mother but it seems that Lucy Allan has ruined a lot of characters personalities with some of her storylines which started off promising then ended up with a rubbish ending.

Characters then appeared from nowhere.. the turning Des and Zak into racist thing was totally unbelievable too and in the case of Des and Loretta they can justify that because they are leaving and the audience never knew much about them anyway:rolleyes:.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
01-06-2010, 10:28 PM
havent wtached hollyoaks for ages why/how was zak racist? zak is the scouse one right?

Patrick
01-06-2010, 10:30 PM
Was wondering why she was going bonkers, I thought she had some sort of illness?

It reminded me of Stacey in Eastenders around the time she was raped and had the break down.
Was Loretta ment to kill a child then? I remember hearing about that storyline getting dropped, it would of been intresting.

bbfan1991
01-06-2010, 10:31 PM
havent wtached hollyoaks for ages why/how was zak racist? zak is the scouse one right?

Yeah well Zak attacked a army friend of his brother Caleb called Tariq who was Asian and Des was part of some racist group then Zak made a comment to Calvin about his skin colour at the wedding which earned him a punch.