PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks Later- Which series did you prefer?

bbfan1991
01-06-2010, 10:44 PM
The first one in Belfast where Mercedes went to find Malachy (really filmed in England:p).. then that was when we first met Cheryl Brady and there was Niall kidnapping Steph and Craig and then him committing suicide:shocked:. Zoe and Sarah kissing too, Saturday's appared and the Dirty Diegos performed LOL

Then of course there was last years when Sarah, Lydia and Zoe did that horrific parachute jump which IMO is one of the best soap deaths EVER!. Then of course there was that stuff involving Hannah getting involved with Jamie the druggie then his dodgy friends kidnapping Rhys.

Mrluvaluva
02-06-2010, 12:51 AM
Definitely the one with Niall in. I liked the earlier ones though. Hollyoaks In The City was it?

bbfan1991
02-06-2010, 12:57 AM
Definitely the one with Niall in. I liked the earlier ones though. Hollyoaks In The City was it?

Yeah with Lisa and Ben.. Lisa shot Ben although next episode in the main series it was on some news report about the shooting but not if he had died or not?.

Best episodes when it was called Late Night Hollyoaks were with Mel and Sophie, Sam Owen and Andy Holt when it was discovered about the rapes... then there was Ellie and The Hunters finding out that Toby Mills was the serial killer and before that when he tried to kill Steph and she ended up being diagnosed with epilepsy which has since been forgotten like it never happened:joker:

Billy
02-06-2010, 01:23 AM
Last years by faaaaar, purely because Sarah Barnes is my favourite soap character everrr.

Vicky.
02-06-2010, 02:12 AM

Hollyoaks in the city was brilliant :D

And ben was really fit...