PDA

View Full Version : Neighbours spoiler...

bbfan1991
02-06-2010, 11:03 PM
OMG Steph Scully is leaving:(, I don't watch the show now but will have to tune in for her exit.

LONGTIME Neighbours favourite Carla Bonner is quitting Ramsay St.
Bonner is departing the long-running soap in September, but will continue to be seen on air until the end of the year.
Bonner has played Stephanie Scully in the family drama for the past 11 years.
Once she finishes on the show, Bonner will head to LA for meetings and to take part in acting workshops.
However, she has no plans to pack up and leave Melbourne for good.
After her LA sojourn, Bonner will return home to Melbourne where she is based with two sons, Harley and Jhye, and her boyfriend, Jason Shepherd.
``I'm very sad that Carla is leaving us and she knows the door is always open for Steph to return to Ramsay St,'' said Neighbours executive producer Susan Bower.

``The storylines on air and coming up showcase what an exceptional talent Carla is and while fans will be disappointed, I promise Steph's farewell will be long remembered and will do the character proud.''
While Bonner is departing, producers are still hopeful that Kylie Minogue will make a brief return to the soap.
Minogue said last month she had been considering a return to the show where she found fame.
Producers have contacted Minogue's management in the hope the evergreen pop queen might be able to fit in a cameo appearance on Ramsay St when she visits Melbourne next month to catch up with her sister Dannii after the birth of her first child.
Minogue, who played Charlene Robinson, left the soap 22 years ago.

Beastie
02-06-2010, 11:05 PM
I thought today...... that Steph could be leaving.. could maybe die or something when she has the baby.. she has had cancer before. Anyways a shame.. she is a good character.

Beastie
02-06-2010, 11:07 PM
Ooo yay bring back Charlene. lol

bbfan1991
02-06-2010, 11:07 PM
I thought today...... that Steph could be leaving.. could maybe die or something when she has the baby.. she has had cancer before. Anyways a shame.. she is a good character.

I think it's a shame with the way the writers have done with her character due to this recent storyline.. I can't stand St Libby at all and wish it was her leaving although I don't blame Carla Bonner for deciding to go;).

Beastie
02-06-2010, 11:12 PM
I think it's a shame with the way the writers have done with her character due to this recent storyline.. I can't stand St Libby at all and wish it was her leaving although I don't blame Carla Bonner for deciding to go;).

Lol!!

Yes this particular storyline.. Steph has done quite a disgusting thing really! God knows what will happen with the baby.... when she leaves.. I do think in the long run... Dan could come back.. everyone will know it is Dan's baby.. but then Libby and Dan get back together and raise the baby!! <<<< Usually in soaps people do forgive and forget so easily!!!! lol

bbfan1991
02-06-2010, 11:14 PM
Lol!!

Yes this particular storyline.. Steph has done quite a disgusting thing really! God knows what will happen with the baby.... when she leaves.. I do think in the long run... Dan could come back.. everyone will know it is Dan's baby.. but then Libby and Dan get back together and raise the baby!! <<<< Usually in soaps people do forgive and forget so easily!!!! lol

I don't blame Steph Libby is such a hypocrite considering the things she has done in the past:rolleyes:.

It was due to Libby that Sam's character was ruined and she left:(:mad:.

Beastie
06-07-2010, 04:57 PM
Steph discovers she has cancer again!! I think she is going to die of cancer :( she has had cancer twice before but has survived it!!

I bet when she is about to give labour.. she has to choose to save herself or the baby.. she will choose to save the baby then she will die then this will give Steph a graceful, selfless send off! aww :love:

Beastie
06-07-2010, 04:58 PM
OMG Steph Scully is leaving:(, I don't watch the show now but will have to tune in for her exit.

LONGTIME Neighbours favourite Carla Bonner is quitting Ramsay St.
Bonner is departing the long-running soap in September, but will continue to be seen on air until the end of the year.
Bonner has played Stephanie Scully in the family drama for the past 11 years.
Once she finishes on the show, Bonner will head to LA for meetings and to take part in acting workshops.
However, she has no plans to pack up and leave Melbourne for good.
After her LA sojourn, Bonner will return home to Melbourne where she is based with two sons, Harley and Jhye, and her boyfriend, Jason Shepherd.
``I'm very sad that Carla is leaving us and she knows the door is always open for Steph to return to Ramsay St,'' said Neighbours executive producer Susan Bower.

``The storylines on air and coming up showcase what an exceptional talent Carla is and while fans will be disappointed, I promise Steph's farewell will be long remembered and will do the character proud.''
While Bonner is departing, producers are still hopeful that Kylie Minogue will make a brief return to the soap.
Minogue said last month she had been considering a return to the show where she found fame.
Producers have contacted Minogue's management in the hope the evergreen pop queen might be able to fit in a cameo appearance on Ramsay St when she visits Melbourne next month to catch up with her sister Dannii after the birth of her first child.
Minogue, who played Charlene Robinson, left the soap 22 years ago.

Oh she might not die then? mmmmm.

Beastie
08-07-2010, 10:26 AM
Reggieeeeeeeeeee!!

I got some good news for you.....

SAM IS COMING BACK!!

Sam Fitzgerald back in Neighbours

Simone Buchanan will reprise the role of Sam Fitzgerald
Neighbours actress Simone Buchanan is to reprise the role of off-the-rails Sam Fitzgerald.

Sam, who used to be married to Dan Fitzgerald (Brett Tucker), will be back to cause trouble for his ex Libby Kennedy (Kym Valentine).

The actress has been making guest appearances in the soap as lawyer Sam for more than two years.

Executive producer Susan Bower told the Australian Neighbours website: "Hang onto your hats, Sam is back and I know Simone will love what we have planned."

The last time Simone appeared in Neighbours her character was heavily pregnant. She fell pregnant in real life with her second child six months later.

Source: http://tv.uk.msn.com/news/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=154062395

I am guessing she is coming back to say that her baby daughter is actually Dan's.. because when she came back last time.. she was messing about and then said Dan's not really the dad but I bet he is!!

Anywho it's going to get nasty I bet!! I can't wait for this! lol

Beastie
02-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Oh my god.. I want to know if Sonya has told Lucas that Steph is having his brother's baby!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh!