PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 'Hollyoaks' draws 700,000

bbfan1991
04-06-2010, 10:43 PM
Hollyoaks averaged just over 700k yesterday evening, according to overnight data.

The episode, which saw Jake begin to ponder his future with Loretta, logged 702k (4.6%) at 6.30pm - its lowest ever terrestrial figures.

E4's first look at this evening's episode, meanwhile, put in 286k (1.7%) in the half hour from 7pm.

Emmerdale was the most-watched soap of the day, pulling in 5.81m (35.5%) at its usual time of 7pm.

BBC One's final screening of EastEnders' Woods Week interested 5.01m (25.4%) at 7.30pm. BBC Three's 10pm repeat delivered a further 1.69m (8.2%) - the most-watched multichannel programme of the day.

Five's Australian hour began at 5.30pm with 1.27m (12.1%) tuning in for Neighbours, before 801k (5.8%) caught Home and Away half an hour later. Fiver's first look at tonight's Home and Away took 347k (2.3%).

Doctors attracted 1.21m (20.7%) at 1.45pm for its episode, titled 'The Light Fantastic'.

:shocked: Thats bad. Now we're in the last month of Lucy Allan's dire era and Paul Marquess episodes airing from July it's a great chance for the show to recover from it's downward spiral.. C4 have been good so far keeping the faith and I do think the show will be axed at some point in the future I don't want it to be too soon:(.

The show has lost 30 main characters in the last two years either by actors choosing to quit or characters being axed, recently it's improved so there is a lot of work for HO to do to change this:).

Patrick
04-06-2010, 10:44 PM
Not surprised.

Alot of people told me today they didn't watch it yesterday either, neither did I.

Mrluvaluva
04-06-2010, 10:44 PM
Hollyoaks is steadily losing its audience it seems.

Ella
04-06-2010, 10:46 PM
Well there's going to be a new late hollyoaks starting focusing on Mercedes and her hubby and Theresa and Michela, Maybe that will somehow boost the evening hollyoaks ratings.

Smithy
04-06-2010, 10:46 PM
BB you do realise that there is a thread for this and it was posted about 10 hours ago?

bbfan1991
04-06-2010, 10:47 PM
Hollyoaks is steadily losing its audience it seems.

Theres going to be a lot of PR going on when the new producer takes over if they want to win viewers back;).

It's been hard but i've kept the faith even when Lucy Allan's rubbish storylines were continuing even though they were so boring:(.

DrunkerThanMoses
04-06-2010, 10:50 PM
I havent watched since calvin got shot.

Figures tell the truth... the viewers hate the steph and gill storyline, so many have switched off. :)

Mrluvaluva
04-06-2010, 10:53 PM
Theres going to be a lot of PR going on when the new producer takes over if they want to win viewers back;).

It's been hard but i've kept the faith even when Lucy Allan's rubbish storylines were continuing even though they were so boring:(.

Oh don't get me wrong, I watch it every night on E4. I just see the figures dipping over the last few months. I do hope they revive it with some good story lines.

Tom4784
04-06-2010, 11:07 PM
It needs something big to happen in order to get people watching.

From what I hear there's gonna be a big disaster soon which could grab the audience again

bbfan1991
05-06-2010, 12:10 AM
Oh don't get me wrong, I watch it every night on E4. I just see the figures dipping over the last few months. I do hope they revive it with some good story lines.

I watch the first look episode too but maybe they are better off scrapping that and keeping the C4 episodes because people are just watching the first looks now, or maybe some have turned off and not watching at all or busy doing other things:).

Yes Dezzy that is correct and another murder storyline apparently which will be different to what we have seen with Calvin and previously Warren;).