PDA

View Full Version : 'Hollyoaks' unveils third new family

bbfan1991
16-06-2010, 06:46 PM
Former Brookside actress Alex Fletcher and Over The Rainbow contestant Stephanie Davies have been cast as part of Hollyoaks's third new family.

The O'Connors - a four-member Liverpudlian tribe - descend on the fictional Chester village in the summer and bring with them a hoard of heartache and family baggage.

Fletcher - who played the role of Jacqui Dixon in Brookside - has signed to play the part of Diane O'Connor, a step-mother of two who's desperate for a child of her own.

However, with her biological clock counting down by the day - and her second round of IVF apparently destined for failure - her need for a baby quickly spirals out of control.

Her drastic attempts to secure a child of her own, however, poses a threat to the family unit she's already part of.

Meanwhile, Diane's husband Rob - played by Gary Cargill - joins the ranks as deputy headmaster of Hollyoaks High.

With him, he brings his two children 15-year-old Sinead - portrayed by Over The Rainbow contender Stephanie Davies - and 12-year-old Finn (Connor Wilkinson).

Great news:), I really liked Alex as Jacqui in Brookie:D.

I don't know anything about Stephanie from OTR...

Braden
16-06-2010, 07:10 PM
Stephanie :')

I'm so haapy to hear this!