PDA

View Full Version : No more dire Lucy Allan Hollyoaks episodes..

bbfan1991
27-06-2010, 07:01 PM
After C4's Friday episode:dance:, new producers episodes air on the first look show after on E4:thumbs:.

DrunkerThanMoses
27-06-2010, 07:04 PM
Well I gave it a chance this week, and I got to say it was pretty crap.

The new family are ****, I guess the mother is okayish, but the children are terrible actors, even by hollyoaks standards.

Rae and Newt thign was jsut terrible, so was the most stupidest adultery to happen in any soap between suzanne and darren. God awful.

Cindys storyline I thought was intresting.

What the soap needs is good storyline, and better familys, going by the new family, i dont think much of the new producer yet... he did get rid of newt know so their might be hope!

Shaun
27-06-2010, 07:05 PM
I'm sure they get a new producer every 3 months :conf2:

bbfan1991
27-06-2010, 07:08 PM
I'm sure they get a new producer every 3 months :conf2:

No, the one who's leaving lasted like a year after Bryan Kirkwood left to go to Eastenders:D.

DrunkerThanMoses
27-06-2010, 07:08 PM
Lucy allen is leaving to do home and away!

bbfan1991
27-06-2010, 07:10 PM
Well I gave it a chance this week, and I got to say it was pretty crap.

The new family are ****, I guess the mother is okayish, but the children are terrible actors, even by hollyoaks standards.

Rae and Newt thign was jsut terrible, so was the most stupidest adultery to happen in any soap between suzanne and darren. God awful.

Cindys storyline I thought was intresting.

What the soap needs is good storyline, and better familys, going by the new family, i dont think much of the new producer yet... he did get rid of newt know so their might be hope!

Some of the stories are like WTF but I blame the other producer for that and hopefully the new one will bring Hollyoaks back to life again, keep the faith!:).

No Newt wasn't axed the actor decided to leave same as Jake and Kris plus Steph and Calvin, the rest who are leaving were axed as you know..

Visage
28-06-2010, 12:26 AM
I can't wait, it feels like it's been years since the announcement of her departure.

'Conor
28-06-2010, 12:28 AM
i like the new family lol

bbfan1991
28-06-2010, 12:29 AM
I can't wait, it feels like it's been years since the announcement of her departure.

I know:D, theres not been only changes with the cast.. there has been a shake up in the writers with some axed and some new ones coming in. I've heard there will be new sets.

The new credits will be airing soon which I can't wait to see because it involves more older members of the cast for once, they rock!.

'Conor
28-06-2010, 12:30 AM
3 new families: Sharpes (just entered), Costellos (July), O'Connor (August)

bbfan1991
28-06-2010, 12:33 AM
3 new families: Sharpes (just entered), Costellos (July), O'Connor (August)

Yep plus a new McQueen called Bart, a new bad boy who is Cheryl's brother and her friend Lynsey who was in Hollyoaks Later 2008 is coming back and of course Lee Hunter:).

Visage
28-06-2010, 12:38 AM
The new credits will be airing soon which I can't wait to see because it involves more older members of the cast for once, they rock!.

Yes, I'm excited for the new titles. It really does look like an exciting time for Hollyoaks:elephant:

bbfan1991
28-06-2010, 12:46 AM
Yes, I'm excited for the new titles. It really does look like an exciting time for Hollyoaks:elephant:

It does but they really do need to keep the main cast happy for now to prevent any departures and give them more storylines...

I would love another bad girl tbh:D.

Visage
28-06-2010, 12:50 AM
It does but they really do need to keep the main cast happy for now to prevent any departures and give them more storylines...

I would love another bad girl tbh:D.

Now that's what I like.

Claire was an awesome character, who they've never really replaced. I know Lydia was a great villain, but she wasn't around long enough like Claire was.

bbfan1991
28-06-2010, 01:05 AM
Now that's what I like.

Claire was an awesome character, who they've never really replaced. I know Lydia was a great villain, but she wasn't around long enough like Claire was.

Lydia was awful:joker:.

Clare Devine is a one of a kind.. amazing character.

InOne
28-06-2010, 05:17 AM
Hollyoaks used to be about birds on a Sunday morning. That is how I got into it. Watched it for 6 years. What happened D:

bbfan1991
28-06-2010, 02:46 PM
Hollyoaks used to be about birds on a Sunday morning. That is how I got into it. Watched it for 6 years. What happened D:

Can't wait for the next babes calendar;):D. I think the new producer may axe them because he's not afraid to make big decisons, hope not LOL.