PDA

View Full Version : Well Done Nathan, Utter Quality

alc09
06-07-2010, 10:24 PM
He really put Shabby in her place - she was lost for words and shown up for the disgusting little twat that she is.

Just a shame that the horrible, fake little brat isn't up instead of him. :(

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 10:25 PM
He really put Shabby in her place - she was lost for words and shown up for the disgusting little twat that she is.

You applaud him ? really ? you disgust me

flamingGalah!
06-07-2010, 10:27 PM
I think it was quite fair what he said... The mardy little bitch thinks it's ok for her to shout & swear at others, but as soon as someone does it back to her she doesn't like it!!

WOMBAI
06-07-2010, 10:31 PM
Simply a case of pot and kettle - Nathan is by far the gobbiest in there! Vile, little man!

mrsme
06-07-2010, 10:33 PM
I agree flamingGalah! Gender doesn't come into it. She is a vile little mare. she has treated everyone in the house like a spoilt little brat and the first time someone has a go back at it, they are a bully. ?

Stacey.
06-07-2010, 10:36 PM
He's a ****ing prick. Please get him out.

alc09
06-07-2010, 10:43 PM
He's a ****ing prick. Please get him out.
And you support ****ing Shabby!

Stacey.
06-07-2010, 10:44 PM
And you support ****ing Shabby!

I know! :blush:

Jordan.
06-07-2010, 10:45 PM
LOL it was ****ing hilarious, she didnt know what to do :joker:

Wee-Mo
06-07-2010, 10:50 PM
LOL it was ****ing hilarious, she didnt know what to do :joker:

OMG you really need help if you think that a guy walking aggressively to a girl ( or a bloke )shouting and swearing was funny

alc09
06-07-2010, 10:51 PM
I know! :blush:
So if Nathan is a '****ing prick', what does that make the vile little child in your signature?

She was shown up badly, credit must be given to Nathan.

ILoveTRW
06-07-2010, 10:52 PM
Shabby wasn't lost for words, she just didn't want to go down to his scumbag level.

flamingGalah!
06-07-2010, 10:53 PM
OMG you really need help if you think that a guy walking aggressively to a girl ( or a bloke )shouting and swearing was funny

It is when it's an agressive, mouthy little go****e like Scabby tho...

That is exactly what she is like with everyone else...

fruit_cake
06-07-2010, 10:53 PM
nathan can only stand up to people half his height, what a coward

AtomicKitty
06-07-2010, 10:55 PM
I think it was quite fair what he said... The mardy little bitch thinks it's ok for her to shout & swear at others, but as soon as someone does it back to her she doesn't like it!!

ditto...
and the funny thing is that from all the insults that nathan could have thrown at her to make her feel ****ty or give her grounds to call him a bully.. he called her.... a little cloud of doom!
so innocent, yet soooo right...
can't believed being called a CLOUD was the catalyst that sent her out the door.. Hilarious!
bet she feels stupid now...

Livia
nathan can only stand up to people half his height, what a coward

Good for him. She's been doing the same thing to different people for weeks. Doesn't like it when it's coming the other way, does she.

Mac Hiavellian
Nathan's not done much but it was good he stood up to her. Now he just needs to chill a bit, himself and have more of a laugh

Visage
06-07-2010, 10:56 PM
I hope he keeps up this vile behaviour, show the public what he really is. Only reason he doesn't get any airtime is because he's so boring, and unpleasant to look at.

Speedster
06-07-2010, 10:56 PM

I just think that he behaved in a way that he doesn't like others behaving in-rude and agressive, but decided it was ok because he [obviously] was in the right.

I can't remember Shabby making anyone cry. I think how Dave explained it to BB in the diary room showed a lot more respect for Shabby; he didn't agree with how she'd acted but he was more more reserved and still able to get his pint across.

MrWong
06-07-2010, 10:57 PM
Actually she made him look like a backtracking twat.

He did say they smashed Steves stuff up.

His exact words were 'you fookin' smashed the sh!t out of his stuff'

So he denies saying it at first until Shabby pipes up and confirms exactly what he said and then he flips at her before admitting saying it anyway. Idiot.

"Yeah, but when I say smashing things up I mean pushing stuff over. Not smashing things up"

Sure Nathan, sure. :sleep:

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 10:57 PM

The people who think it was funny or a 5 foot woman deserved it are worse than Nathan ,shame on them

discotheque
06-07-2010, 11:02 PM
Shabby probably did wind him up over the weeks but she was in the right about his lies in this instance. I think she touched a nerve, he was about to get caught out and he flipped. I'm surprised he kept up the harmless scally act for so long.

I wonder if he'll be doing his cocky gallagher strut when he walks out to boos on Friday ?

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Shabby probably did wind him up over the weeks but she was in the right about his lies in this instance. I think she touched a nerve, he was about to get caught out and he flipped. I'm surprised he kept up the harmless scally act for so long.

I wonder if he'll be doing his cocky gallagher strut when he walks out to boos on Friday ?

She did hit a nerve ,she proved him to be a liar,and his defence to cover his scabby arse was violence

Jordan.
06-07-2010, 11:08 PM
Shabby wasn't lost for words, she just didn't want to go down to his scumbag level.

Shabby choosing to back down from an arguement is that a joke?
Shes a complete head case, She genuinly didnt know what to say when someone started on her for a change.

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 11:12 PM
Shes a complete head case, She genuinly didnt know what to say when someone started on her for a change.

Shes a headcase .... thats ok them she deserved it :yuk:

flamingGalah!
06-07-2010, 11:19 PM
The people who think it was funny or a 5 foot woman deserved it are worse than Nathan ,shame on them

Hardly... :sleep: What difference does it make if she's a man or a woman?? Why can a woman shout at a man, but a man can't shout at a woman?? :conf:

Shes a headcase .... thats ok them she deserved it :yuk:

Yep. And again all he did was tell her to ******* off!! He didn't hit her or anything... Jesus wept...

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 11:21 PM
Hardly... :sleep: What difference does it make if she's a man or a woman?? Why can a woman shout at a man, but a man can't shout at a woman?? :conf:

Yep. And again all he did was tell her to ******* off!! He didn't hit her or anything... Jesus wept...

Because a woman as tough as she is ,is no match for a man

flamingGalah!
06-07-2010, 11:25 PM
Because a woman as tough as she is ,is no match for a man

That is completely untrue, there are a lot of men who are abused by their females partners... It is not as black & white as you would like it to be...

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 11:26 PM
That is completely untrue, there are a lot of men who are abused by their females partners... It is not as black & white as you would like it to be...

VERY rare

Beastie
06-07-2010, 11:28 PM

Yeah I enjoyed that. Nathan sticking up to Scabby.. lol.

I wish Keeva lost the task today. Nathan is more entertaining than her.

But between Nathan and JJ.. Nathan has to go.

Vicky.
06-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Love it...he finally gets a mouth and stops being invisible, but only when hes up for eviction against my fave HM :mad:

MrWong
06-07-2010, 11:34 PM
Love it...he finally gets a mouth and stops being invisible, but only when hes up for eviction against my fave HM :mad:

Shabby made him interesting and on Friday she will be his downfall.

:devil:

WOMBAI
06-07-2010, 11:37 PM

That isn't entirely correct - women are not physically capable of standing up to men, fact, but the men who get abused by their female partners are not, generally, the type of men who will hit a woman back! Yes, the woman is a bitch for taking advantage of that - but such men are decent blokes for not retaliating - they can, of course, always leave!

flamingGalah!
06-07-2010, 11:37 PM
VERY rare

It isn't that rare actually... But this is all getting a bit silly as all Nathan did was raise his voice at someone else who was raising their voice at him...

He did NOTHING wrong...

flamingGalah!
06-07-2010, 11:40 PM
That isn't entirely correct - women are not physically capable of standing up to men, fact, but the men who get abused by their female partners are not, generally, the type of men who will hit a woman back! Yes, the woman is a bitch for taking advantage of that - but such men are decent blokes for not retaliating - they can, of course, always leave!

Depends on the woman though, some of them round here are built like a brick sh*t house, you certainly wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of them!! :joker:

There are though tiny little feeble blokes who have 20 odd stone wifes who they wouldn't even have a chance of standing up to, if they wanted to or not!

WOMBAI
06-07-2010, 11:44 PM
This flaming site is peeing me off now - it is too slow, too often! Nothing changes - puts me right off posting! I'm done!

chuff me dizzy
06-07-2010, 11:47 PM
It isn't that rare actually... But this is all getting a bit silly as all Nathan did was raise his voice at someone else who was raising their voice at him...

He did NOTHING wrong...

Your opinion and your welcome to it

Mr XcX
06-07-2010, 11:49 PM
He is NOT quality, more like economy. Boring for BB. We lost Shabby over him!!!

Shasown
07-07-2010, 12:00 AM

No they cant always leave, just like abused women cant always leave be it for love of the abuser and the hope they will seek help and change, or for fear for the children involved in the relationship.

jools
07-07-2010, 12:15 AM
what violence did he use?? I must of missed that bit.

Amhuinn
07-07-2010, 12:42 AM
You know, Nathan really reminds me of a guy I know who I hated for a couple of years before I really got to know him. He has the same "look" to him, the same voice, the same sweary, loudmouthed, cocky attitude. He talks about sex and booze and he can come across quite vulgar and aggressive. I have actually said how much people would hate him if he was in the BB house and I am certain that he'd have kicked off at Shabby there too. He's never raised a hand to a woman in his life though and was a victim of serious domestic abuse by his ex girlfriend. To the extent that she was eventually arrested for it. (She'd abused another lad I knew who she'd dated before that, so she had "form"). Life really ISN'T black and white. We're too quick to judge people.

Lwize
07-07-2010, 03:03 AM
Nathan needs to go. His attack on Shabby was reprehensible.
And he can take Iffy with him.

TheEchelonxRawr!KP
07-07-2010, 03:22 AM

and you know that for sure do you?.. She knew she was leaving so maybe.. just maybe she just didnt go down to his level?.. and Shabby may be aggressive at times but at least she has a personality!.. I had actually forgot nathan was in there till he started with his nasty little comments.. The man is a genuine dick head and this isnt the first time he has shown this side of him.. i seriously dont even know why he was put in there in the first place.. Other than commanding the cooking he brings nothing to the house.. he is sooo boring too!.. GET NATHAN OUT!!

Frank E
07-07-2010, 03:29 AM
He had a point, to a point, but it did take most of the day to put together the expression and he re-used it later.

Angus
07-07-2010, 06:53 AM
So let's get this right - Because Scabby is an aggressive, mouthy, rude, insulting bitch that's okay (especially if she's only a poor ickle 5ft tall woman). But if Nathan is also aggressive, mouthy, rude and insulting back to said bitch, he's a bully?

It's about time people accepted that women have no right to expect preferential treatment for obnoxious behaviour. Now I detest Nathan with a passion but I saw no evidence that Scabby or Keeva were being bullied at all - what they found annoying was that they were being given back what they've been dishing out.

lol
07-07-2010, 07:59 AM
I officially love Nathan now. He's the only one in there who actually stood up to that immature loud bitch.

big_bother
07-07-2010, 08:03 AM
"you little raincloud of doom" .....lame

WOMBAI
07-07-2010, 08:04 AM
I officially love Nathan now. He's the only one in there who actually stood up to that immature loud bitch.

Only when she had become more isolated from the group - which, of course, made her an easier target - he did the same with Sunshine - basically a coward who carefully chooses his moments - before he attacks! Nasty bloke!

lol
07-07-2010, 08:06 AM
Only when she had become more isolated from the group - which, of course, made her an easier target - he did the same with Sunshine - basically a coward who carefully chooses his moments - before he attacks! Nasty bloke!

Well she makes a situation out of anything.
She wants everyone to hate Nathan so she exaggarated what he did, and said he smashed it, which he didn't.

It's like if someone said I had broken someone's arm, when all I did was poke them gently. I wouldn't like to be accused of doing that.

So Shabby had no right to exaggarate it.

BBAroudtheGlobe
07-07-2010, 08:20 AM

Exactly.

delnaja
07-07-2010, 08:52 AM
she really couldnt cope being called out by someone.

As much as Nathan irritates me she got what was coming to her so she ran away to have a tantrum

gio
07-07-2010, 08:54 AM
Nathan needs to go. His attack on Shabby was reprehensible.
And he can take Iffy with him.

what???...so she can give out abuse at will (that abuse is scabbies opinion in some quarters) but the fact of being called a 'merchant of doom'(thats nathans opinion) tipped her over the edge and she walked..its not what people say that hurt you..its how you dissect and think about the words they have said that hurts you, she is a coward who did not want to face eviction again, she did not want the boos, she only wanted to be loved,but knew she wasnt inside outside by quaver by herself...no loss,move on get over it, oh dear how sad never mind..

MrWong
07-07-2010, 09:25 AM
Well she makes a situation out of anything.
She wants everyone to hate Nathan so she exaggarated what he did, and said he smashed it, which he didn't.

It's like if someone said I had broken someone's arm, when all I did was poke them gently. I wouldn't like to be accused of doing that.

So Shabby had no right to exaggarate it.

Huh??

It was Nathan who exaggerated by saying the bedroom crew had 'smashed the fookin' **** out of his stuff'

Then he tried to deny saying it until Shabby piped up. Only to admit that he did actually say it. The ******in idiot. :joker:

Chels
07-07-2010, 09:28 AM
So Shabby's ALLOWED to scream at Ben and make him feel like ****, but when someone gives her a taste of her own medicine, they're a "bully"?!!!!!

The ****ing double standards on this forum is incredible, if it was Josie who stood up to Scabby, her arsecrack would be squeaky clean right now! :mad::mad:

Chels
07-07-2010, 09:30 AM

Throw a few votes JJ's way then my friend ;)

MojoNixon
07-07-2010, 09:33 AM

Bitch out! Thumbs up Nathan! :xyxwave:

MojoNixon
07-07-2010, 09:34 AM
So Shabby's ALLOWED to scream at Ben and make him feel like ****, but when someone gives her a taste of her own medicine, they're a "bully"?!!!!!

The ****ing double standards on this forum is incredible, if it was Josie who stood up to Scabby, her arsecrack would be squeaky clean right now! :mad::mad:

You know em Shabby fans, pure trash.

lol
07-07-2010, 10:04 AM

Yeah that's just unfair and sad of the Shabby fans. :/

I bet you if it was the other way round and Shabby yelled at Nathan, noone would mind. :/

CaudleHalbard
07-07-2010, 10:11 AM
I find Nathan pretty repulsive in every respect BUT.................

............ I did enjoy his exchange with Shabby and the way she was stunned into silence. :D

To those who say a man should not speak like that to a woman: Shabby is a butch lesbian - a "pseudo man" so to speak. I'm sure Nathan didn't even consider he was speaking to a woman. So get over it! ;)

WOMBAI
07-07-2010, 10:12 AM

The real double standards - are how neanderthal men get away with anything in your book, but woah betide any female that steps out of line!

WOMBAI
07-07-2010, 10:16 AM
I find Nathan pretty repulsive in every respect BUT.................

............ I did enjoy his exchange with Shabby and the way she was stunned into silence. :D

To those who say a man should not speak like that to a woman: Shabby is a butch lesbian - a "pseudo man" so to speak. I'm sure Nathan didn't even consider he was speaking to a woman. So get over it! ;)

Sure he didn't - would he have 'stood up' to Steve or some big, equally masculine male the way he does to the women - I think not!

Chels
07-07-2010, 10:20 AM
The real double standards - are how neanderthal men get away with anything in your book, but woah betide any female that steps out of line!

He's never got away with everything in my book you ****ing liar. When he had a go at Sunshine before I was VERY angry with him. So stop jumping to conclusions when really you have no ****ing idea.

WOMBAI
07-07-2010, 10:27 AM
He's never got away with everything in my book you ****ing liar. When he had a go at Sunshine before I was VERY angry with him. So stop jumping to conclusions when really you have no ****ing idea.

I'm the liar - boy you have a short memory! :rolleyes:

Still I guess the two of you have a lot in common - with the constant swearing! :sleep:

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 10:28 AM
Huh??

It was Nathan who exaggerated by saying the bedroom crew had 'smashed the fookin' **** out of his stuff'

Then he tried to deny saying it until Shabby piped up. Only to admit that he did actually say it. The ******in idiot. :joker:

Shabby showed him up for what he is ,a liar a fraud and a trouble-causer ,hiding behind a tea towel ,so he used the only defence he owns violence and mouth

muchadoaboutnothing
07-07-2010, 10:31 AM
Nathan did to Shabby this year what Marcus did to Lisa last year. Gave her a piece of her own medicine. Good for Nathan and I hope he stays on Friday and that the nasty, sinister Aussie blond leaves.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 10:31 AM
Sure he didn't - would he have 'stood up' to Steve or some big, equally masculine male the way he does to the women - I think not!

Dead right ,which doesnt only make him a bully it makes him a coward too ,I have a neighbour just like him ,everyone around here is scared of him,but he chooses his prey very carefully,its either his girfriend woh has constant black eye ,bite mars,lumps on her head or its someone a lot smaller and weaker than he ,he THINKS hes a big man, but hes a coward

chris1232
07-07-2010, 10:33 AM
Got to admit that was funny.

CaudleHalbard
07-07-2010, 10:34 AM
would he have 'stood up' to Steve or some big, equally masculine male the way he does to the women - I think not!

Of course not - everyone tiptoes around Steve because he is a "wounded war hero". In reality Steve is actually one of the most physically vulnerable people in the house.

The likes of Shabby want to play at being a man, but can't hack it when they are spoken to as if they are a man! ;)

WOMBAI
07-07-2010, 10:35 AM
Dead right ,which doesnt only make him a bully it makes him a coward too ,I have a neighbour just like him ,everyone around here is scared of him,but he chooses his prey very carefully,its either his girfriend woh has constant black eye ,bite mars,lumps on her head or its someone a lot smaller and weaker than he ,he THINKS hes a big man, but hes a coward

Snap! :joker: I also have a neighbour like him - who has a habit of threatening women and kids - but never any of the blokes! And he looks and sounds just like Nathan - not a word of a lie - he is the spit! Uncanny! Can't stand either of them!

lime
07-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Of course not - everyone tiptoes around Steve because he is a "wounded war hero". In reality Steve is actually one of the most physically vulnerable people in the house.

The likes of Shabby want to play at being a man, but can't hack it when they are spoken to as if they are a man! ;)

Agree 100%.
When she walked off after that argument she said "go suck my balls".

Laughable that her shouting ,swearing aggressive behaviour is acceptable ,but when she is on the receiving end the other person is a bully.

If you are big enough to give it ,you are big enough to get it.

Chels
07-07-2010, 10:51 AM
I'm the liar - boy you have a short memory! :rolleyes:

Still I guess the two of you have a lot in common - with the constant swearing! :sleep:

Nah my memory is fine thank you. All you do is post bull and let other people feed off it so it turns into an argument.

I only swear when I lose my temper, and your constant crap is something that's pissing me off.

fruit_cake
07-07-2010, 10:53 AM

this

he's a bully, but caoimhe shut him up

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 10:56 AM
Snap! :joker: I also have a neighbour like him - who has a habit of threatening women and kids - but never any of the blokes! And he looks and sounds just like Nathan - not a word of a lie - he is the spit! Uncanny! Can't stand either of them!

Oh he picks on blokes too ,usually 60 yr old and older ,I saw him once kick an old man around the road because he had the cheek to tell bullys brats to get out of his garden because they were pulling all his flowers up

WOMBAI
07-07-2010, 11:00 AM
Nah my memory is fine thank you. All you do is post bull and let other people feed off it so it turns into an argument.

I only swear when I lose my temper, and your constant crap is something that's pissing me off.

Never found that post then I see! :hugesmile: In future - don't put words in people's mouths for dramatic effect! Make sure you understand exactly what a person is saying - before you jump right in there - making all sorts of wild allegations!

My posts usually make more sense than yours - and if they make a contribution to debate, all the better!

An effective argument is far better than swearing - that is where Nathan falls down! :hugesmile:

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 11:02 AM
Never found that post then I see! :hugesmile: In future - don't put words in people's mouths for dramatic effect! Make sure you understand exactly what a person is saying - before you jump right in there - making all sorts of wild allegations!

My posts usually make more sense than yours - and if they make a contribution to debate, all the better!

An effective argument is far better than swearing - that is where Nathan falls down! :hugesmile:

Nathan lives by the rule if you are talking utter bolox ,or havent got a clue what you are talking about(nest/Ben/politics) Shout,swear get aggresive

WOMBAI
07-07-2010, 11:03 AM
Oh he picks on blokes too ,usually 60 yr old and older ,I saw him once kick an old man around the road because he had the cheek to tell bullys brats to get out of his garden because they were pulling all his flowers up

I hope the pillock didn't get away with that - should of been locked up!

Stu
07-07-2010, 11:07 AM
Good job Chuff Me Dizzy is here to remind us that Shabby is a smaller person. This was - after all - a twelve round boxing match.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 11:08 AM
I hope the pillock didn't get away with that - should of been locked up!

He ALWAYS gets away with it,no one (including me) would dare ring police ,your car would be smashed up, windows through ,he would make your lives hell you would have to leave ,a lot of folk have had to leave (one poor cow within hours with 3 children)be cause he has found out they have reported him

fruit_cake
07-07-2010, 11:11 AM
He ALWAYS gets away with it,no one (including me) would dare ring police ,your car would be smashed up, windows through ,he would make your lives hell you would have to leave ,a lot of folk have had to leave (one poor cow within hours with 3 children)be cause he has found out they have reported him

do you know him in RL, chuff?? he's a bully but is he really that crazy? i'm not so sure

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 11:11 AM
Good job Chuff Me Dizzy is here to remind us that Shabby is a smaller person. This was - after all - a twelve round boxing match.

Dont be sarky :hugesmile: I pointed out She is a 5 foot woman ,hes a "BIG TOUGH GUY"who works 12 hours a day 7 days a week on a building site,then goes home, fits his Granny a new kitchen ,reads books( beano/Dando) listen to radio 5 (because hes a sports fanatic) and at weekends he goes WIILLLLLLLLDD at numerous clubs,bars parties ,

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 11:12 AM
do you know him in RL, chuff?? he's a bully but is he really that crazy? i'm not so sure

No ,you have missed a few posts ,Me and Wombaii are talking about neighbours

Stu
07-07-2010, 11:13 AM
Dont be sarky :hugesmile: I pointed out She is a 5 foot woman ,hes a "BIG TOUGH GUY"who works 12 hours a day 7 days a week on a building site,then goes home, fits his Granny a new kitchen ,reads books( beano/Dando) listen to radio 5 (because hes a sports fanatic) and at weekends he goes WIILLLLLLLLDD at numerous clubs,bars parties ,
Oh it's humor you are trying, is it?

I failed to notice. My bad.

lime
07-07-2010, 11:14 AM
No ,you have missed a few posts ,Me and Wombaii are talking about neighbours

Any chance you and WOMBAI could keep on topic and carry on gossiping through PM's

Livia
07-07-2010, 11:14 AM

While I have some sympathy for Chuff because she's obviously suffered in the past, I'm going to have to put you two on ignore. I've never read so much man-hating bullsh1t in my life. Comparing Nathan, who had a bit of a shout, to the bullies you two seem to have encountered is laughable. I think that you think women should be allowed to behave like Shabby - shout, scream, throw things around andget away with it. Men are apparently not allowed to raise their voice in return because someone hit you once, or you know someone who hit someone once.

Your neighbour's girlfriend is partly to blame for staying with him. If she was that bothered she could leave, report it to the police and press full charges - something battered women often refuse to do.

Because Nathan looks a bit like someone you know who is a bully doesn't mean Nathan is a bully too.

The vast majority of men are not wife-beaters and rapists, but you seem to have them all tarred with the same brush. And the constant "no woman can be a match for a man" argument is ridiculous. You make me a little bit sad. Reply if you must, I'm sure you will because you won't be able to resist carrying this on to the bitter end... but I won't see it.

fruit_cake
07-07-2010, 11:18 AM
While I have some sympathy for Chuff because she's obviously suffered in the past, I'm going to have to put you two on ignore. I've never read so much man-hating bullsh1t in my life. Comparing Nathan, who had a bit of a shout, to the bullies you two seem to have encountered is laughable. I think that you think women should be allowed to behave like Shabby - shout, scream, throw things around andget away with it. Men are apparently not allowed to raise their voice in return because someone hit you once, or you know someone who hit someone once.

Your neighbour's girlfriend is partly to blame for staying with him. If she was that bothered she could leave, report it to the police and press full charges - something battered women often refuse to do.

Because Nathan looks a bit like someone you know who is a bully doesn't mean Nathan is a bully too.

The vast majority of men are not wife-beaters and rapists, but you seem to have them all tarred with the same brush. And the constant "no woman can be a match for a man" argument is ridiculous. You make me a little bit sad. Reply if you must, I'm sure you will because you won't be able to resist carrying this on to the bitter end... but I won't see it.

i think you're naive, they always start like that livia

Lex
07-07-2010, 11:19 AM
Nathan did to Shabby this year what Marcus did to Lisa last year. Gave her a piece of her own medicine. Good for Nathan and I hope he stays on Friday and that the nasty, sinister Aussie blond leaves.

10 OUT OF 10!:thumbs:

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 11:23 AM

I believe the point she was making was that, a man shouting at a small woman can be very uncomfortable and intimidating for that woman. Call me old fashioned but I agree with her.

WOMBAI
07-07-2010, 11:29 AM

Oh please - someone else that likes putting words in people's mouths! I said I had a neighbour that reminded me of him - not only because he looks like him, has the same voice, shouts and swears all the time, and is football mad - but who also likes to 'square-up' to women, never men - and in my opinion that is what Nathan does! I don't believe I have used the word bully whilst describing Nathan - the jury is still out on that one - but he sails pretty close to the wind in my book!

I really like Ben, Dave, Steve - tell me please - are they or aren't they men! So man-hating sounds another attempt at dramatic effect to me!

And for the record - couldn't stand Shabby or Keeva - and did not approve of Shabby's gobby rantings either! Doesn't change the fact that Nathan, so far, has only squared up to women and Ben (not exactly your intimidating macho type is he)! The evidence speaks for itself!

As for the bit about the vast majority of men not being rapists or wife-beaters - of course they're not - no-one said otherwise - so get off your high horse!

Livia
07-07-2010, 11:32 AM

I think YOU'RE naive if you think a bloke having a good shout is going to lead to a black eye. Maybe you should choose your men more carefully.

Like I said before, I haven't lived under a rock, I've been around the block, believe me. Because I don't agree that a bloke who has a bit of a shout is necessarily going to end up thumping a woman, I'm naive?? I'm sick of the attitude that lumps all men into the same group. In fact, both personally and professionally, I've always had MUCH more trouble with women than I ever have with men. Some women work really hard at being cruel in my opinion. At the other end of the scale is the doormat. Most women come somewhere in the middle. Same with men. Some are bullies, some are doormats and the majority are somewhere in the middle.

I detest Nathan. But I uphold he was right in this case.

lime
07-07-2010, 11:33 AM
I believe the point she was making was that, a man shouting at a small woman can be very uncomfortable and intimidating for that woman. Call me old fashioned but I agree with her.

But Niamh ,a man shouting at any sized woman can be intimidating ,so can a woman shouting at any sized man.But when Shabby is shouting she is usually acting aggressively ie throwing tables and screaming like a banshee.

I don't like Nathan at all.....but Shabby was certainly no victim.

fruit_cake
07-07-2010, 11:35 AM
I think YOU'RE naive if you think a bloke having a good shout is going to lead to a black eye. Maybe you should choose your men more carefully.

? I'm sick of the attitude that lumps all men into the same group.

i don't care about the attitude, if they don't like it then they should stop behaving like that, its not our problem. None of the other male housemates behave like him and thats why people like them

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 11:37 AM
But Niamh ,a man shouting at any sized woman can be intimidating ,so can a woman shouting at any sized man.But when Shabby is shouting she is usually acting aggressively ie throwing tables and screaming like a banshee.

I don't like Nathan at all.....but Shabby was certainly no victim.

I do see your point but to me Shabby is more like a child having a tantrum and directs her anger at inanimate objects like tables or cushions and doesn't really come across as threatening imo. Where as Nathan, as Wombai said, was squaring up to Shabby and directing his anger fully on her. I don't like to sound sexist but it is a biological fact that in general men are alot stronger than women and I for one would feel incredibly uncomfortable and intimidated if a man did this to me.

But I do also take on board your point.

lime
07-07-2010, 11:55 AM
I do see your point but to me Shabby is more like a child having a tantrum and directs her anger at inanimate objects like tables or cushions and doesn't really come across as threatening imo. Where as Nathan, as Wombai said, was squaring up to Shabby and directing his anger fully on her. I don't like to sound sexist but it is a biological fact that in general men are alot stronger than women and I for one would feel incredibly uncomfortable and intimidated if a man did this to me.

But I do also take on board your point.

Yes Shabby behaviour was child like,buy if we were on the receiving end of it I wonder would we just brush it off as that.
Caoimhe told Shabby that she was sometimes afraid to tell Shabby what she was really thinking because she was afraid of how shabby would react.
Ben also said on HL last night that we was intimidated by her.

Agree men are physically stronger than women .That's not sexist at all.
Whilst I would feel intimidated if Nathan did that to me ,might also feel intimidated if Shabby start shouting at me and throwing over the table.

Edit,scrap that part of Ben being intimidated.He is intimidated by most things

JEJ
07-07-2010, 12:07 PM

Absolutely.

I don't know how she had the nerve to whinge about him walking aggressively towards her when she's done her best to intimidate everybody by sheer volume, throwing stuff around and jumping up on the sofa to yell her point of view over the top of anyone else's is pretty much the five footers version of what he did.

She can dish it out but can't take it back.

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 12:19 PM
Yes Shabby behaviour was child like,buy if we were on the receiving end of it I wonder would we just brush it off as that.
Caoimhe told Shabby that she was sometimes afraid to tell Shabby what she was really thinking because she was afraid of how shabby would react.
Ben also said on HL last night that we was intimidated by her.

Agree men are physically stronger than women .That's not sexist at all.
Whilst I would feel intimidated if Nathan did that to me ,might also feel intimidated if Shabby start shouting at me and throwing over the table.

Edit,scrap that part of Ben being intimidated.He is intimidated by most things

I may not just brush her behavior off but I don't think I would feel threatened or intimidated by it. I reckon Caoimhe probably meant that she didn't want Shabby to be annoyed by stuff she said as they're friends and she flies off the handle sometimes rather than she was genuinely afraid of her. But this is just what i think about it maybe I'm wrong

eviled2010
07-07-2010, 12:29 PM
Nathan showed her up for the bullying little coward she is. Wow, could she not take what she dishes out!
Anyway, it was a win win situation...the nasty little bullying fake squatter went, simpering like a whupped puppy after a couple of well delivered put downs by Nathan.
Best moment yet!
:elephant:

Niamh.
07-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Nathan showed her up for the bullying little coward she is. Wow, could she not take what she dishes out!
Anyway, it was a win win situation...the nasty little bullying fake squatter went, simpering like a whupped puppy after a couple of well delivered put downs by Nathan.
Best moment yet!

Yeah it's great now he'll be gone on Friday WOOOOOOOOO:dance:

InOne
07-07-2010, 12:33 PM
After what Shabby had put the HM's through, she deserved to be brought back in to reality . He's wasn't even that imtimidating or anything. He got the argument over and done quickly. Stop acting like Shabby is some victim, you've seen the show, you know exactly what she is like.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 12:54 PM

Yes they do

WOMBAI
07-07-2010, 01:47 PM
After what Shabby had put the HM's through, she deserved to be brought back in to reality . He's wasn't even that imtimidating or anything. He got the argument over and done quickly. Stop acting like Shabby is some victim, you've seen the show, you know exactly what she is like.

What is it they say - two wrongs don't make a right! Nathan needs to stop proving how tough he is by squaring up to women and light-weights (physically) like Ben - very cowardly!

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 01:50 PM
What is it they say - two wrongs don't make a right! Nathan needs to stop proving how tough he is by squaring up to women and light-weights (physically) like Ben - very cowardly!

Dead right ,did you hear him in the bedroom very late last night? belittling Ben,laughing and telling everyone Ben doesnt bathe much and he was going to drag him into shower today ?I have always brought my children up by saying "If both people involved are not laughing,its not funny,its bullying"and I believe this is true

WOMBAI
07-07-2010, 01:55 PM
Dead right ,did you hear him in the bedroom very late last night? belittling Ben,laughing and telling everyone Ben doesnt bathe much and he was going to drag him into shower today ?I have always brought my children up by saying "If both people involved are not laughing,its not funny,its bullying"and I believe this is true

Little scroat - I would have liked to have seen some new bigger chaps come in and square up to Nathan - watch him squirm - tail between his legs! Probably offer to cook them something - do his usual suck-up! :joker:

monx
07-07-2010, 01:56 PM
Even in this time of equality we kinda expect men to behave with a little bit more chivalry than Nathan displayed during that argument, that said, I didnt have a problem with what he said (barring the effing and jeffing) for me the off-putting thing was the aggressive way he said it and the very excessive swearing!

I think if more people actually challenged Shabby about her attitude and behaviour to and with other people perhaps that would mean that she would think twice about being so explosive.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 02:00 PM
Little scroat - I would have liked to have seen some new bigger chaps come in and square up to Nathan - watch him squirm - tail between his legs! Probably offer to cook them something - do his usual suck-up! :joker:

Hopefully he wont still be there when the newbies come in !!

muchadoaboutnothing
07-07-2010, 02:02 PM
Best moment yet!

Couldn't agree more. Well penned. Shabby is a slimey little bully but didn't know what to do when she met her match. Good for Nathan.

InOne
07-07-2010, 02:08 PM

Ben and Nathan are actually quite good friends. Have you seen them on LF?

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 02:14 PM

Not today Ive been busy ,but I DO watch LF ,and im sorry i do not agree with you ,he uses Ben to try to make himself look big ,he has stuck to him last few days since he saw the crowd cheer Ben on Friday ,IF they had booed Ben he wouldnt have bothered ,his is a scrote of the lowest water

WOMBAI
07-07-2010, 02:17 PM
Couldn't agree more. Well penned. Shabby is a slimey little bully but didn't know what to do when she met her match. Good for Nathan.

No way is Nathan any match for Shabby! Don't get me wrong - didn't like her or her dramas - but she could out-wit, out-play, and generally out-do Nathan in every way! Even Corin could - he is, as my son would say (his favourite word at the mo) a MUG!

MrWong
07-07-2010, 02:24 PM

Since he realised Ben's popularity with the public Friday night, coincidence?

I think not! :elephant:

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 02:54 PM
Nathan lives by the rule if you are talking utter bolox ,or havent got a clue what you are talking about(nest/Ben/politics) Shout,swear get aggresive

As does Scabby then, no?

No they don't...

Yes they do

Not ALL men are the same... :nono:

A man raising his voice & swearing at a woman (especially a woman who is shouting & swearing at him) isn't going to automatically become a wife beater... :sleep:

And if you honestly believe that they are then you are extremely deluded...

fruit_cake
07-07-2010, 03:31 PM
if he's like that on national TV, whats he like behind closed doors?

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 04:10 PM

Well you don't know what he's like do you? So to paint him as a potential wife beater, simply because he dared to raise his voice to a viscious rottweiler like Scabby is pathetic... :sleep:

I'd be more concerned with what Scabby is like behind closed doors, I expect she is far more likely to give one of her girlfriends a black eye than Nathan is, she has shown that she has an extremely volatile temper & is very very agressive...

But she's a woman so that's ok... :rolleyes:

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 04:41 PM
As does Scabby then, no?

No they don't...

Not ALL men are the same... :nono:

A man raising his voice & swearing at a woman (especially a woman who is shouting & swearing at him) isn't going to automatically become a wife beater... :sleep:

And if you honestly believe that they are then you are extremely deluded...

i am NOT a Scabby fan ,far from it ,but would rather have 20 Scabbys in there than one of him

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 04:42 PM

Exactly ,he is SO covering his back ,"Im a good,hardworking Yorkshire Jack the Lad party animal ,just a normal bloke " bull$h1t

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 04:49 PM
i am NOT a Scabby fan ,far from it ,but would rather have 20 Scabbys in there than one of him

So you do find it ok as long as it's a woman being agressive & nasty then? Right oh...

Exactly ,he is SO covering his back ,"Im a good,hardworking Yorkshire Jack the Lad party animal ,just a normal bloke " bull$h1t

No that is bullsh*t! You know nothing about the bloke, you have a very biased opinion of him due to your past, which is not fair at all... :nono:

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 04:52 PM
So you do find it ok as long as it's a woman being agressive & nasty then? Right oh...

No that is bullsh*t! You know nothing about the bloke, you have a very biased opinion of him due to your past, which is not fair at all... :nono:

How silly ? I WATCH THE SHOW ,thats how I know what type of wank*r Nathan is ,NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with my past ffs

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 04:56 PM
How silly ? I WATCH THE SHOW ,thats how I know what type of wank*r Nathan is ,NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with my past ffs

All you have seen him do was shout & swear at a a loud mouthed, agressive little gobsh*te... You then seem to think that makes him a potential wife beating, child abusing rapist!! You cannot see that from watching the show at all... He may well be a wanker, but to say he is anything more is extremely wrong & offensive... :nono:

WOMBAI
07-07-2010, 05:06 PM
All you have seen him do was shout & swear at a a loud mouthed, agressive little gobsh*te... You then seem to think that makes him a potential wife beating, child abusing rapist!! You cannot see that from watching the show at all... He may well be a wanker, but to say he is anything more is extremely wrong & offensive... :nono:

Nobody said he was a child abusing rapist - don't be so melodramatic! As for the wife-beating comments - people were just saying that aggressive men often become wife-beaters - not that Nathan would become a wife beater! There is a difference!

alc09
07-07-2010, 05:08 PM
Some of the rubbish posted in here is beyond belief.

Chuff me dizzy, you are almost as bad as ILoveTRW.

I watched the incident back earlier, gets even better each time I watch it. Shabby didn't know what to do, and in the end had a tantrum in the bedroom. :joker:

Well done Nathan.

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 05:10 PM
Nobody said he was a child abusing rapist - don't be so melodramatic! As for the wife-beating comments - people were just saying that aggressive men often become wife-beaters - not that Nathan would become a wife beater! There is a difference!

If the poster was refering to my comments as I think he is ,I was pointing out the signs of what he COULD turn into and I still believe it is true

flamingGalah!
07-07-2010, 05:11 PM

Actually Chuff did say that last night! She said he had the potential to be exactly like that...

So if anyone is being melodramatic on here it is her! :nono:

And yes people ARE saying that about Nathan... Have a proper read through the entire thread...

chuff me dizzy
07-07-2010, 05:23 PM
Actually Chuff did say that last night! She said he had the potential to be exactly like that...

So if anyone is being melodramatic on here it is her! :nono:

And yes people ARE saying that about Nathan... Have a proper read through the entire thread...

Potential to be a wife beater YES and I stand by it ,but I never mentioned rapist or chid beater

parmnion
07-07-2010, 05:24 PM
Nathans face has melted.

WOMBAI
07-07-2010, 05:31 PM

Aren't you missing the point somewhat - I am not talking about Steve's disability - I am talking hypothetically! Steve is clearly a big masculine bloke, why feel the need to bring his disability into it, who if, still able bodied, would scare the ****e out of Nathan! He would be able to behave any way he liked - Nathan would never dare confront him or any other physically strong male!

lol
08-07-2010, 07:19 AM
It's nothing about being a woman.
I'm scared to stand up to some women (my mum for example haha).
Shabby and Caoimhe were the bullies of the house, he simply stood up to her and put her in her place.

Johann
08-07-2010, 07:22 AM
Nathans a dirty foul mouthed twat, I cant stand his ugly face. And why the **** does he always have no shirt on? His body's all scrawny.

Just **** please.