PDA

View Full Version : Who will die in the Corrie tram disaster?

Scarlett.
07-07-2010, 12:11 PM
So who do you think will die? NO ONE on the street is safe and there is no limit to the body count, here's who I think

Dev Alahan
Rita Sullivan
Molly Dobbs
Ashley Peacock
Claire Peacock
Joshua Peacock
Freddie Peacock
Tyrone Dobbs

pinkmichk
07-07-2010, 12:17 PM
right i'm gonna say who i think will come back and see if right after it done

rita
ken
rosie
norris
lloyd
ashley
david
tina
molly
amy

Smithy
07-07-2010, 03:04 PM
Liz
Dev
Mary
Emily
Molly
Trevor
Jack
Ken's Homophobe Son (If he's still there)
John Stape
Pam

bbfan1991
07-07-2010, 03:05 PM
I'm gutted it won't be Seantony Tully Cotton:(.

Callum
07-07-2010, 05:09 PM
Why is everyone saying Dev for? :shocked: Poor Sunita will be left a widow if that happens.

I think it will be

Rita
Emily
Molly
Tyrone
Trevor
Jack

I don't know about the Peacocks because I thought they were leaving due to a child abuse plot.

Smithy
07-07-2010, 05:10 PM
I Hope Tyrone doesn't die D: If he does it'd be with Molly, which would imply he was the dad, and that the Baby will be an orphan :bawling:

Scarlett.
07-07-2010, 05:13 PM
Tyrone could just be walking down the street xD

Beastie
07-07-2010, 05:13 PM
Aww I am definately going to get back into Corrie <3 I rather some of the teeny boppers die though..

Beastie
07-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Becky, Steve, Tracy and Eileen better not die!!

Smithy
07-07-2010, 05:15 PM
Aww I am definately going to get back into Corrie <3 I rather some of the teeny boppers die though..

Chesney please, he annoys the hell outta me

Oh and Kirk too :P

Beastie
07-07-2010, 05:16 PM
Chesney please, he annoys the hell outta me

Oh and Kirk too :P

Yeah I am not bothered about Chesney!!

Aww I like Kirk lol

Stacey.
07-07-2010, 05:17 PM
All of them hopefully.

Smithy
07-07-2010, 05:18 PM
Yeah I am not bothered about Chesney!!

Aww I like Kirk lol

He doesn't have much of a role anymore tbh, he appears in Nick's Knickers or wth it's called to do delivering but thats about it.

Beastie
07-07-2010, 05:20 PM
He doesn't have much of a role anymore tbh, he appears in Nick's Knickers or wth it's called to do delivering but thats about it.

Oh lol. Is Maria still alive? who died in the factory fire? Just Tony?

Smithy
07-07-2010, 05:22 PM
Oh lol. Is Maria still alive? who died in the factory fire? Just Tony?

Tony and his handyman, Maria's back again in the next couple of weeks :D

Beastie
07-07-2010, 05:24 PM
Tony and his handyman, Maria's back again in the next couple of weeks :D

Oh I probs won't know his handyman if I have not watched it in the past year or 2.. forgot when I stopped watching it.. but was a big fan.. I just don't know the new characters really.

Aww happy Maria is still in! I would not want her AND Kirk dying.. the baby Liam will be an orphan :(

Smithy
07-07-2010, 05:26 PM
Oh I probs won't know his handyman if I have not watched it in the past year or 2.. forgot when I stopped watching it.. but was a big fan.. I just don't know the new characters really.

Aww happy Maria is still in! I would not want her AND Kirk dying.. the baby Liam will be an orphan :(

Thats why I didn't want her to die in Siege week, but SOME people *glares at Chewy and Reggie* wanted her to die :(

Scarlett.
07-07-2010, 05:27 PM
His henchman came in for one week :p

Callum
07-07-2010, 05:28 PM
Is there a chance that either Sally or Kevin could die?

Scarlett.
07-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Maybe Kevin does, I did hear the actor wasnt happy about how much he was getting paid xD

Beastie
07-07-2010, 05:29 PM

Or both? I did like them but now I am not bothered about either of them.

Smithy
07-07-2010, 05:31 PM

I hope Sally doesn't after everything she's been through would be really sad :( Kevin can go die though, he's a dick, I can see Sian being killed off in this too.

Callum
07-07-2010, 05:37 PM
We can't rule out Liz or one of the Windasses either can we?

Scarlett.
07-07-2010, 05:44 PM
It's too early to rule many people out, I hope none of the Windasses dies though I like them xD

Smithy
07-07-2010, 05:46 PM
We can't rule out Liz or one of the Windasses either can we?

I thought Liz originally, then just imagined she'd be in the pub :p

I hope Eddie dies, he pisses me off big time

Scarlett.
07-07-2010, 05:48 PM
I love Eddie, he's a modern day Les Battersby, plus him and Anna are normal people xD

Callum
07-07-2010, 05:51 PM
I think the ones who will definitely be safe are Steve, Becky, Roy, Hayley, Michelle, Sean, Rosie, Sophie, Carla, Tina, Graeme, Gail, Eileen and Lloyd.

Is there anyone else do you think?

Scarlett.
07-07-2010, 05:53 PM
I think David will be safe too :p

Smithy
07-07-2010, 05:53 PM
I think the ones who will definitely be safe are Steve, Becky, Roy, Hayley, Michelle, Sean, Rosie, Sophie, Carla, Tina, Graeme, Gail, Eileen and Lloyd.

Is there anyone else do you think?

Probably most of th younger Kids

Fiz because she's pregnant, possibly Janice and Julie

bbfan1991
07-07-2010, 06:49 PM
I think David will be safe too :p

Seems like that rape storyline might be rubbish after all...

I hope Rita is safe and that Emily dies and I would love if it was someone unexpected like Becky:p.

Scarlett.
07-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Indeed it does, I'm glad xD

bbfan1991
07-07-2010, 06:52 PM
Indeed it does, I'm glad xD

Me too because David is one of my favourite Corrie characters of all time and this storyline would have ruined his career if they went ahead with it:bawling:.. plus it would destroy his friendship with Greame for good:(.

Smithy
07-07-2010, 06:52 PM
No not Becky she's brilliant!!

CarlaConnor
08-07-2010, 06:27 AM
I think it will be:

Trevor
Molly
Jack
Sian
Emily
Ryan

The ones I think will be safe are:

Steve
Becky
Roy
Hayley
Michelle
Sean
Rosie
Sophie
Carla
Tina
Graeme
Gail
Eileen
Lloyd
David

Smithy
08-07-2010, 10:58 AM
There was a picture of Norris on GMTV today, maybe he's a gonner :O

Scarlett.
08-07-2010, 10:59 AM
Nah, they wouldnt kill of Nozza...would they!? D:

MissKittyFantastico
08-07-2010, 10:59 AM
Well it's not Ashley and Clare because their leaving storyline has already been leaked right?

Smithy
08-07-2010, 11:00 AM
I think they should

There was a picture of Eileen too :O

Smithy
08-07-2010, 11:01 AM
Well it's not Ashley and Clare because their leaving storyline has already been leaked right?

Apparently although tbh it could be a fake storyline

Scarlett.
08-07-2010, 11:01 AM

I hope its not them, I want it to be unexpected characters :)

Beastie
08-07-2010, 11:02 AM
I think they should

There was a picture of Eileen too :O

No way!!

Scarlett.
08-07-2010, 11:03 AM
Who lives next door to the Peacocks?

Beastie
08-07-2010, 11:04 AM
I would like some of the teeny boppers to die.. like David, Tina and Grahame.. but like the producer said.. they are moving forward so these new characters are probably here to stay....

To be honest I am not bothered about Roy and Hayley anymore.

Becky, Steve, Tracy and Eileen have all got to stay. I want little Amy to survive too!!

MissKittyFantastico
08-07-2010, 11:04 AM
The only ones I really wouldn't mind seeing the back of are Molly, Emily, Dev, Rita, Norris and Chesney.

I don't think they should kill off too many of the older characters, thy still need to keep a balance of young and old I think.

Scarlett.
08-07-2010, 11:05 AM
David should be an untouchable, he is a young oldie

MissKittyFantastico
08-07-2010, 11:05 AM
I would like some of the teeny boppers to die.. like David, Tina and Grahame.. but like the producer said.. they are moving forward so these new characters are probably here to stay....

To be honest I am not bothered about Roy and Hayley anymore.

Becky, Steve, Tracy and Eileen have all got to stay. I want little Amy to survive too!!

:shocked:

David, Tina and Grahame are three of the best people in the show!

Beastie
08-07-2010, 11:06 AM
The only ones I really wouldn't mind seeing the back of are Molly, Emily, Dev, Rita, Norris and Chesney.

I don't think they should kill off too many of the older characters, thy still need to keep a balance of young and old I think.

Yep balanced of young, old and middle aged.. and one or two of the little sprog sprogs as well. Okay we do need teenagers like Tina, Grahame or whatever.. but I don't want it to turn too much like Hollyoaks.. lol

MrGaryy
08-07-2010, 11:06 AM
It's a pity Michelle isn't likely, I would take such glee in her dying.

Scarlett.
08-07-2010, 11:07 AM
I dont really care about Sian, she can get crushed xD

Smithy
Who lives next door to the Peacocks?
Maria/The Alahns isn't it?

I reckon Sian's gonna die

Beastie

David, Tina and Grahame are three of the best people in the show!

Oh.. I will watch Corrie and give them a chance.. I can't remember the exact reason I stopped watching.. I usually get hooked when there is a villian.. like Richard Hillman, Tracy and Charlie..

Tony was an okay villian but I never really got into him to be honest. lol

Smithy
08-07-2010, 11:08 AM
It's a pity Michelle isn't likely, I would take such glee in her dying.

Beastie
08-07-2010, 11:08 AM
Maybe Rosie or Sophie should die?? mmmmm

MissKittyFantastico
08-07-2010, 11:09 AM
Maria/The Alahns isn't it?

I reckon Sian's gonna die

They never did develop that storyline with her and Sophie much did they?! Yeahy okay she can go, oh and Rosie as well, urggggggggh I can't stand that silly cow! :devil:

Smithy
Noo Beast, Sian and possibly Ryan, he doesn't do much anymore

Scarlett.
It's Eileen's house :shocked: so there is a chance Jase, Eileen or Sean could die D:

Sophie and Rosie are untouchables too, you cant kill off them, they are the characters who were born in the street xD

Smithy
08-07-2010, 11:10 AM
Hasnt Ryan Thomas and Anthony Cotten just signed new deals though?

Scarlett.
They never did develop that storyline with her and Sophie much did they?! Yeahy okay she can go, oh and Rosie as well, urggggggggh I can't stand that silly cow! :devil:

The story will actually get going, it was put on hold due to the actresses GCSE's and Sally Dyvenor's cancer battle

Beastie
It's Eileen's house :shocked: so there is a chance Jase, Eileen or Sean could die D:

Sophie and Rosie are untouchables too, you cant kill off them, they are the characters who were born in the street xD

Oh my god.. NOT EILEEN!!!!!

I think Jase and Sean should die... and then Todd should come back and live with Eileen!!!!!!

MissKittyFantastico
08-07-2010, 11:11 AM
Oh.. I will watch Corrie and give them a chance.. I can't remember the exact reason I stopped watching.. I usually get hooked when there is a villian.. like Richard Hillman, Tracy and Charlie..

Tony was an okay villian but I never really got into him to be honest. lol

David is annoying as hell but he's a great character, Grahame is hilarious and he and Tina have just got together and they're so sweet :hugesmile:

Yeah I loved Tracey, and Richard Hillman was the best villain ever I think! Tony just freaked me out and the siege thing was a bit daft in the end :laugh:

Becky and Steve are my other favourites, Becky is amazing <3

Scarlett.
08-07-2010, 11:11 AM
Hasnt Ryan Thomas and Anthony Cotten just signed new deals though?

For all we know, that could have been another of Phil's prank stories xD

Smithy
08-07-2010, 11:12 AM
David is annoying as hell but he's a great character, Grahame is hilarious and he and Tina have just got together and they're so sweet :hugesmile:

Yeah I loved Tracey, and Richard Hillman was the best villain ever I think! Tony just freaked me out and the siege thing was a bit daft in the end :laugh:

Tracy is back full time next year :dance:

MissKittyFantastico
08-07-2010, 11:12 AM
Noooo not Eileen :bawling:

Kill Jason and Shaun off!

MissKittyFantastico
08-07-2010, 11:13 AM
Tracy is back full time next year :dance:

Oh yay! I was wondering what was gonna happen now that the whole Tony thing is over. :spin:

Beastie
08-07-2010, 11:13 AM

Yeah I really love them too!!

Okay I will give the young uns a chance.. I think I just got a big negative.. because well in my opinion Hollyoaks turned crap when too many teeny boppers took over.. actually I think the Kevin/Molly storyline.. when that happened I thought it was a bit too far fetched.. but yes I will give Corrie another go!!

I would like to see Todd come back to the street though!!

MissKittyFantastico
08-07-2010, 11:20 AM
Yeah I really love them too!!

Okay I will give the young uns a chance.. I think I just got a big negative.. because well in my opinion Hollyoaks turned crap when too many teeny boppers took over.. actually I think the Kevin/Molly storyline.. when that happened I thought it was a bit too far fetched.. but yes I will give Corrie another go!!

I would like to see Todd come back to the street though!!

Yeah I agree, I used to love Hollyoaks but they ruined it with a lot of the new ones! That's why Corrie has always been good though, they keep a good balance usually. I hated the Molly and Kevin storyline too, it was just too weird and she was such a stupid bitch during it lol.

I've never really liked Todd or Jason, Eileen is the only one I've liked from that family tbh, I love her relationship with Steve, they crack me up :laugh:

You deffo need to start watching again, it's the only soap I really keep up with now, Enders is too far fetched and gloom and doom all the time!

BigSister
08-07-2010, 11:24 AM
lol they showed the pictures on GMTV Dev could be in trouble because its corner shop and like you said Ellieens house as well. Hope its not like Tomy siedge though they said loads would die and all it was Tony and Robbie

DrunkerThanMoses
08-07-2010, 11:30 AM
All of them hopefully so the **** can go off the screens

Beastie
08-07-2010, 11:33 AM
Yeah I agree, I used to love Hollyoaks but they ruined it with a lot of the new ones! That's why Corrie has always been good though, they keep a good balance usually. I hated the Molly and Kevin storyline too, it was just too weird and she was such a stupid bitch during it lol.

I've never really liked Todd or Jason, Eileen is the only one I've liked from that family tbh, I love her relationship with Steve, they crack me up :laugh:

You deffo need to start watching again, it's the only soap I really keep up with now, Enders is too far fetched and gloom and doom all the time!

Yeah I do.. the only soap I watch is Neighbours!! I know they have teeny boppers in Neighbours but it is not all doom and gloom or full of chavs or goths or whatever. It is just a refreshing soap for me! :)

Yes I will get back into the full swing of CORRIE :love:

Also.. can Peter Barlow die please? lol

BigSister
08-07-2010, 11:35 AM
Noooo not peter Simons had enough hell in his life so far losing his mum cant lose his dad as well
I only watch Corry and Neighbours sometimes I watch Emmerdale when i can

Beastie
08-07-2010, 11:39 AM
Noooo not peter Simons had enough hell in his life so far losing his mum cant lose his dad as well
I only watch Corry and Neighbours sometimes I watch Emmerdale when i can

Maybe Tracy will look after Simon if Peter dies? or maybe Simon should just die too? lol

Scarlett.
08-07-2010, 12:35 PM
All of them hopefully so the **** can go off the screens

Wow! Such an original answer!

Scarlett.
08-07-2010, 12:55 PM
Betfair are taking bets on this! Ken Barlow is tipped to be one of the victims

Callum
09-07-2010, 12:13 AM
Will be such a shame if he dies seeing as he's been in it for so long but he does deserve a break. Maria was one of the rumoured characters to be killed on GMTV today, wouldn't surprise me that much if she died as she doesn't really have a purpose for being on the Street anymore and she was heavily rumoured to die in siege week.

Scarlett.
09-07-2010, 12:34 AM
Indeed, a lot of characters arent safe, I'm glad Phil will be releasing counter stories to the press xD it will keep us guessing xD

Visage
09-07-2010, 05:13 PM
I think it will be Jack (probably saving someone in the process) Trevor, Cheryl and any other minor character that might appear in the coming months.

I don't see any reason to keep Maria on the soap, so maybe her too.

Scarlett.
15-07-2010, 12:03 AM
With Craig Charles filming Red Dwarf...I wonder?

Scarlett.
15-07-2010, 12:40 PM
Sean, Michelle and Jason arent safe! Contracts can be cut short - Dan and Harry Mason signed for a year, but left 5 months later! Also, Ben Price has apparently said no one knows who is going, it really could be ANYONE :D

RichardWells
15-07-2010, 03:12 PM
Ben Price has apparently said no one knows who is going, it really could be ANYONE :D

Ben has to say that.

I'm still not convinced that it's gonna be anyone big to the show.

Their not gonna just kill off popular characters just for the sake of a major storyline.

I can just see them killing off the characters who have been rumoured to be leaving for a while like Jack and Molly etc.

Smithy
15-07-2010, 04:22 PM
And characters which are less important to the show because they're more recent, like Trevor.

Scarlett.
15-07-2010, 04:24 PM
I've read more of what Ben said, he said the day it was announced the cast werent happy, so it does sound like some bigger characters will leave

CarlaConnor
22-07-2010, 09:46 PM
Yep.... but it was that the cast werent happy about being kept in the dark.

Like I said

Trev
Molly
Jack
Sian and the others I mentioned could probably die.

But I really hope that Carla is safe... after everything she has been through.... paul dying... liam dying.... tony dying..... the factory blowing up.... nick chucking her out of the buisness even though she eventualy got it back.....

Im just saying that after everything that she has been through it would me a MASSIVE shame to kill her off..... I think that when Alison king who plays her is ready to leave the show they should let her have a happy ending by bringing Tom Kerrigan back and then he could get together with Carla and they could just move away together and have a happy life and they could just come back and visit every now and then.
And if she was to be killed off I know tons of people including myself that would be devestated to see her die.
When she is ready to leve the show like I said they should bring the character of Tom back and then they can just move away together and plus it would leave a door open for her to return to corrie if she ever needed to or if Alison herself or the Corrie boss ever wanted her to.
It would be lovely to see her leave the street with a happy ending!!!! :D :D :D :D

Scarlett.
22-07-2010, 10:29 PM
Carla wont be axed, she's the strongest character since Karen :p

Corrie said on Facebook the cast are excited about the disaster, not scared, I doubt they dont know who will die, the people who are going will have been told

CarlaConnor
31-07-2010, 04:23 PM
Yeah... you are probably right Chewy... they can't kill Carla off because even Phil said that she is a very important character to the show!!!

Anyway I thought about it properly and hard and I now think...

To die:
Liz
Bill
Molly
Deidre
Leanne
Dev
Ryan
Jack
Norris
Maria

They won't kill Trev off in this because he is leaving the show earlier on in the Autumn.
I think his exit will have something to do with Carla's alcohol problem.
And apparently Jim McDonald is returning for a few episodes so maybe he could be returning for Liz's funeral. :D

Visage
31-07-2010, 04:41 PM
I don't think there will be any big characters going, apart from those who we know are leaving the show.

Maybe John Stape, if he survives long enough.

Ryan could go, Michelle's already got a substitute son waiting in the wings....:D

Scarlett.
31-07-2010, 04:51 PM
I read Jim was returning too, apparently the character is thinking he will be killed, but I don't think he will

Visage
31-07-2010, 05:01 PM
I read Jim was returning too, apparently the character is thinking he will be killed, but I don't think he will

I do like the character Jim, however his last visit to the cobbles felt a little wasted for me. I hope he does return and with something much more meatier than his last visit.

I wouldn't like to see him killed off though.

Scarlett.
31-07-2010, 05:04 PM
Aye I agree, I like how he pops in and out of it though :D

Smithy
31-07-2010, 08:53 PM
Nah I don't want Jim back, he comes and goes too much, I think if they did bring him back they should kill him off.

Scarlett.
31-07-2010, 08:55 PM
:eek: you can't kill Jim, so you can't or else you're gonna catch yourself on!

RichardWells
31-07-2010, 11:19 PM
Jim should come back so he should.

He should get back with Liz so he should lol.

Smithy
31-07-2010, 11:21 PM
:eek: you can't kill Jim, so you can't or else you're gonna catch yourself on!

What does that even mean D;

Scarlett.
31-07-2010, 11:33 PM
Aye so it is Smithy, should you catch yourself on one day :)

lol its Jim McDoanld's catchphrases

CarlaConnor
02-08-2010, 03:45 PM
Yeah...

probably John Stape will die to and Fiz won't get the chance to tell him she is pregnant or something like that :D

Scarlett.
02-08-2010, 03:56 PM
Janice maybe? ;)

Irishguy16
02-08-2010, 03:59 PM
Dev Alahan - possibly the most annoying soap character ever. The person who plays him is just a really bad actor, too.

Scarlett.
02-08-2010, 03:59 PM
I'm thinking Dev too lol

Beastie
02-08-2010, 04:01 PM
As long as Steve, Becky and Eileen don't die........

Irishguy16
02-08-2010, 04:03 PM
As long as Steve, Becky and Eileen don't die........

Agreed. :hugesmile: I love Eileen. She's always reminded me of my grandmother. :)

Scarlett.
02-08-2010, 04:06 PM
I think those three will be safe :D

Beastie
02-08-2010, 04:07 PM
I think those three will be safe :D

YAY!! I like little Amy and Tracy too...... :)

CarlaConnor
02-08-2010, 04:38 PM
Chewy... I think you're right...
Vicky Entwistle ( Janice Battersby ) has just announced that she is leaving the show and thinks that the 50th anniversary would be the right time to leave. ;)

type in Coronation Street on google news to see.

Scarlett.
02-08-2010, 04:39 PM
indeed :D I hope her exit will be memorable :3

CarlaConnor
02-08-2010, 04:44 PM
so do I :D

CarlaConnor
04-08-2010, 05:52 PM
omg!!!!
i know this has nothing to do with this thread but I just found out how trev leaves the street. :o

Scarlett.
04-08-2010, 05:55 PM
lol so have we in the general discussion thread :P

CarlaConnor
05-08-2010, 01:01 PM
well..

That's Ryan of my list considering he is leaving to go to university.

Do you think they will bring Trev back in the future because it isn't impossible?

Scarlett.
05-08-2010, 01:27 PM
Maybe sometime :]

cub
05-08-2010, 01:35 PM
The Peacocks and Jack Duckworth.