PDA

View Full Version : 2010 - The year Corrie and EastEnders said "feck it..."

Scarlett.
07-07-2010, 04:52 PM
"...let's just do them stories that have been rumored for years!"

(The Queen Vic' being destroyed and a tram crashing onto Coronation Street)

Smithy
07-07-2010, 05:05 PM
Tbh I'm quite surprised it took so long for the Queen Vic to burn down, in most other soaps the local pub has been destroyed quite a few times :laugh:

Scarlett.
07-07-2010, 05:08 PM
The Rovers only set on fire once, in 1986 xD
The Queen Vic has burnt down once before, I think :p

I find it funny how Manchester's tram company didnt want the tram crash in 2005, but now they're helping out as much as they can xD

Smithy
07-07-2010, 05:09 PM
I didn't mean just corrie, It happened in Emmerdale too with the storm, Hollyoaks that guy set it on fire, and on Neigbours that guy went schitz and blew it up

Tindie
07-07-2010, 05:10 PM
"Let's just do them stories that have been rumored for years!"

(The Queen Vic' being destroyed and a tram crashing onto Coronation Street)

I know, it is odd do it on the same year lol, Enders and Corrie are tured to into home and away lol.

I have just found out that Corrie had already done Tram crash. it was years ago,when the show was in Black and White!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZzAmXUNq2w

Did anyone here know about that? (All i know Molly and Jack die, finger cross that Dev is there too)

Queen Vic
Every other year believe it was going to happen and this year i did notb elieve it and turn out to be true lol.

I think Minty and Charlie will be killed off, Minty wil try save Sam and Charile will save Peggey too and they both die.

I am clad they are both finally happen and rumours can stop

Scarlett.
07-07-2010, 05:12 PM
lol yeah, plus the Woolpack suffered in the Plane Crash too xD

I knew about the 1967 stunt, but this will be worlds apart IMO, the show is a lot more established now, and up to date with new technologies, plus a majority of the audience werent even alive the first time around xD

Smithy
07-07-2010, 05:14 PM
(All i know Molly and Jack die,

How?

:shocked:

Scarlett.
07-07-2010, 05:28 PM
I think he is guessing xD

Tindie
07-07-2010, 05:35 PM
How?

:shocked:

I met I know they leaving that all, sorry should have be more clear. and i think they will die in the crash.

Smithy
07-07-2010, 05:49 PM
Oh ok :p

Patrick
09-07-2010, 01:13 AM
I think the reason they haven't put the Vic on fire after all these years is because its became such an iconic part of soap land years ago when Grant set it alight I don't think The Vic was that big then but now its instantly recognized.

I am looking forward to seeing both disasters though.

I find it funny how Manchester's tram company didnt want the tram crash in 2005, but now they're helping out as much as they can xD

LOL :joker:

Scarlett.
09-07-2010, 09:06 AM
They've even supplied Corrie with a tram!

RichardWells
09-07-2010, 09:56 AM
lol yeah, plus the Woolpack suffered in the Plane Crash too xD

Yea that took Emmerdale from quiet rural life into disaster and sex and plenty of it lol.

Thank god for the plane crash haha.

Scarlett.
09-07-2010, 09:59 AM
Yea that took Emmerdale from quiet rural life into disaster and sex and plenty of it lol.

Thank god for the plane crash haha.

aye! :D