PDA

View Full Version : Who will die in the Queen Vic fire?

Callum
07-07-2010, 05:23 PM
Seeing as there's one for the Corrie tram disaster storyline, thought there probably should be one for the Queen Vic fire which is due to take place later in the year. Several characters are going to be killed off in the fire, but who do you think they will be?

The characters confirmed to be leaving are:

Liz Turner
Adam Best
Minty Peterson
Libby Fox
Charlie Slater
Chelsea Fox
Zsa Zsa Carter
Leon Small
Peggy Mitchell
Stacey Slater
Jean Slater

I think we can rule Stacey, Jean and Adam out because Stacey is having the door left open for her to return apparently and she'll leave with her mum and Adam is due to leave in the next few weeks, which would mean he wouldn't be around for the fire.

Smithy
07-07-2010, 05:24 PM
Adam
Chelsea
Leon
Liz

I thought Jean and Stacey were leaving together? So I doubt it's her

Callum
07-07-2010, 05:26 PM
OP updated, forgot Jean was leaving with her.

I think Charlie is a definite death because it seems like the only plausible reason why Kat and Alfie would come back from America, would be to attend his funeral.

Smithy
07-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Yea, Because they come back at around the time of the fire don't they.

So yea Charlie is probably a definite, I think killing of Libby would be interesting for Denise after the whole Lucas thing, but I hope she doesn't lose both Chelsea and Libby. She might do herself in D:

Callum
07-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Yeah that would be horrible for Denise but I can see at least one of the Fox sisters being trapped in the Vic during the fire sadly. But then again if Charlie does die, wouldn't his other daughters like Little Mo, Lynne and Belinda return as well? Zoe would probably have to return too. None of them have been confirmed to do so but maybe they'll do that at a later date

I know it sounds bad but I actually wouldn't mind seeing Charlie killed off to see his daughters again. I always loved the Slater clan. Charlie hasn't been involved in a big storyline in ages as well, it's not as if he would be a massive loss.

Smithy
07-07-2010, 05:41 PM
I think if Charlie did die they'd just bring back his daughters for a one off episode of his funeral, a bit like Lisa Fowler coming back for the one ep.

bbfan1991
07-07-2010, 06:55 PM
Charlie:(
possibly Minty
Liz
Libby
Leon

Tom4784
07-07-2010, 11:20 PM
Charlie
Minty
Libby or Chelsea
Leon

Patrick
08-07-2010, 01:10 AM
Can't see my wonderful Liz Turner dieing, for two reasons..

1. The women is a legend and a legend like her should never die.
2. I expect she will go back to Spain.

I think Charlie will die, he is always in the pub.
I think Minty will die, because Sam will be in the pub and he will run in and save her and then he will die.
I think Chelsea will die when working behind the bar.

Don't think Peggy will die as Diedrick said they were leavin' the door open for her but then again as Inside Soap said there has been a change in producer since then.