PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Jack
01-02-2008, 08:12 AM
I didn't realise Summer's (called Summer Strallen in real life) departure coincidides with her debut as Maria in The Sound of Music, in a kind of soap/reality crossover.

Jack
20-02-2008, 06:27 PM
OMG that episode (e4) was amazing!

Dan_
20-02-2008, 06:57 PM
I know! It was definitely one of the best episodes of any soap so far this year.

Hollyoaks has really picked up again after a couple less interesting months.

Billy
20-02-2008, 07:25 PM
Superb acting from all tonighttt.

andybigbro
08-03-2008, 07:10 PM
I havent seen it in a while

I need to watch it on Monday

Gemma Merna rocks vvvv :whistle:

Christina
09-03-2008, 08:31 PM
^^^
I voted her best actress lol .. x

Arneldo
10-05-2008, 11:49 AM
Former Hollyoaks star Summer Strallen has admitted that she misses working on the soap much more than she expected to.

The actress joined the Channel 4 programme as Summer Shaw last year. It was later revealed that Summer's soap role was a stunt to boost publicity for her becoming Andrew Lloyd Webber's new leading lady in the West End production of The Sound of Music.

"I do miss it, yes. I didn't think I would but I do, a lot. Only because I had to drive up to Liverpool all the time," she explained. "But I miss the guys a lot. And when they all found out I was doing The Sound Of Music they were so happy for me and they were really supportive and I really miss all of them.

"Everything has its pros and cons. With The Sound Of Music you're doing the same thing every night so you don't have to worry about remembering your lines. Because that was the thing with Hollyoaks, any soap, you're learning things every five minutes. You get a new show script every two minutes! So I don't miss that. But I like doing television a lot and I hope to do some more in the future."

Summer added that she had not yet made a decision on whether to reprise her Hollyoaks role in the future.

She said: "I don't know if I'd go back to soap. I do miss it. It would have to depend on the offer I suppose."

Come back Summer! But you can leave OB in London :D lol

Arneldo
10-05-2008, 11:53 AM
Hollyoaks actor Matt Littler has quit the Channel 4 soap after more than ten years of playing mild-mannered Max Cunningham.

The 26-year-old, who first appeared in the Channel 4 soap in 1997, will bow out in July in a shock dramatic exit surrounding his wedding to Steph Dean (Carley Stenson).

Darren Jon Jefferies has returned to filming with the Chester-based soap as Max's best friend O.B. for his final scenes.

O.B. makes a fleeting visit to Hollyoaks in a bid to persuade Max to join him on one last adventure to New York. Owing to his heart condition, however, Max finds himself in casualty with chest pains on the morning of his nuptials, while Niall Rafferty (Barry Sloane) has recently found himself a love rival in Max as he attempts to woo Steph away from her husband-to-be.

The real reason for his exit is being kept under wraps by the soap's bosses, but however he leaves the village, the repercussions are sure to impact his friends and family in a huge way, not least his little brother Tom (Ellis Hollins).

Speaking of his exit, Matt Littler said: "I feel that I have grown up on Hollyoaks over the past eleven years and I’m not only leaving behind friends but also family. I wouldn't change a second of my time at Hollyoaks and working with Darren Jon Jefferies has been amazing – every second of it! I'd just like to thank everyone who has made my life at Hollyoaks a very happy one."

Producer Bryan Kirkwood added: "Matt, together with Darren Jon Jefferies have created a partnership in Max and O.B. that has been at the heart of Hollyoaks success for the last eleven years. Matt is a talented directed as well as a successful actor and although Max's exit marks the end of an era on screen, Matt's not going too far as he will be directing a few episodes of Hollyoaks in the not too distant future."

Littler films his final scenes at Lime Pictures, the home of Hollyoaks, next week and the scenes are due to air on Friday, June 27 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Last month, it was announced that Kev Sacre - Hollyoaks' Jake Dean - would also be leaving the soap after six years in the role.

Shame to see Matt leave. i never saw him as a big charaxter, even in all the Claire storylines, but it will be sad to see him leave.

But...what about TOM! Surely he cant leave aswell!??

Brekkie
10-05-2008, 11:57 AM
Loved Summer.

OB will return briefly in a few weeks for Max's exit storyline. Rumours that Mandy will be back for that too.

Also, a theory from TV Forum which makes alot of sense - not really a spoiler, just a theory, but I'll hide it anyway:

Eli is actually Newt's Imaginary Friend

Brekkie
10-05-2008, 11:58 AM
Tom has to go - it be very unrealistic for him to be left behind.

Arneldo
10-05-2008, 12:00 PM
Well Sarah Jayne Dunn (Mandy) was at the Soap Awards last week, maybe she is back in Hollyoaks. Would make sense as their would be nobody else to look after Tom. Although I suppose Jackie and Tony could.

I like that theory..sounds very intresting.

Two new cast members have joined Hollyoaks, Stephen Uppall (Rafi) and Lena Kaur (Laila).

Arneldo
10-05-2008, 12:04 PM
Many of you might have already seen Ashley Slanina Davies' (Amy) funky new hair style at the British Soap Awards, but for those of you who haven't, we thought we'd give you a little preview. Ashley, who has been hoping to have her hair chopped off for almost a year, was recently given the go ahead by the shows producers due to plans for the haircut to coincides with a shocking storyline.

She looks stunning!

http://i25.tinypic.com/24pi1so.jpg

Arneldo
10-05-2008, 12:07 PM
Cindy Cunningham return coinsides with Max's departure. Maybe she will become Tom's gaurdian?

We spotted a familiar face this week as Stephanie Waring who played Cindy was on set. For those of you who can't remember, Cindy is Max's older sister and was something of a tearaway in her day, becoming a teenage mum before getting involved with a number of unsuitable men. Trouble is never too far away from Cindy! Stephanie will be back on your screens as Cindy Cunningham in June when she arrives back in the village with her daughter Hollie.

Brekkie
10-05-2008, 01:01 PM
She's never had anything to do with him though. Wonder if all these people are back for a funeral!

Billy
10-05-2008, 01:08 PM
Tom isn't leaving because

it's more than likely that Max is being killed off

Arneldo
10-05-2008, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Billy21
Tom isn't leaving because

it's more than likely that Max is being killed off

It doesnt matter how he goes - just who will look after Tom when Max does go.

I think either Cindy, Steph or Jackie/Tony.

A good storyline would be seeing Cindy & Steph fighting for custody of Max.

Brekkie
10-05-2008, 03:22 PM
Logically he would go and move to live with Mandy. He shouldn't be kept around for the sake of keeping him around.

Legend
10-05-2008, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Brekkie
Loved Summer.

OB will return briefly in a few weeks for Max's exit storyline. Rumours that Mandy will be back for that too.

Also, a theory from TV Forum which makes alot of sense - not really a spoiler, just a theory, but I'll hide it anyway:

Eli is Newt's imaginary friend. I'm 99% positive of it, I realised a couple of episodes ago.

*mazedsalv**
10-05-2008, 09:23 PM
Nooo, they cant do that!!!

Dan_
12-05-2008, 06:47 PM
Where is that girl Zac pulled supposed to be from? Her accent changed more times than a model at London fashion week.

Christina
12-05-2008, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Legend
Originally posted by Brekkie
Loved Summer.

Eli is Newt's imaginary friend. I'm 99% positive of it, I realised a couple of episodes ago. Same here, its like Eli is talking and nobody else is noticing only Newt x

dbh-g
17-05-2008, 03:39 PM
One issue I have with Hollyoaks is it's continuation with relationships. they will have characters who are vert close for ages and then suddenly don't seem to talk at all. One example, is Russ and John-paul. Russ seemed to be very supportive of John-Paul when he was coming out, oing to the gay bar with him etc. Now, I havent seen them in a scene together for ages. Granted, Russ is no longer with Mercedes with still, they would talk, surely. Its not as if he hasnt talked to any other of the McQueen family, I remember a recent scene when he was talking to Myra.
Carrying on with Russ, he seems to hardly talk to Tony etc now, even though he used to be with them all the time. He just sees to be a cling-on to Nancy nowadays.

Sorry, Rant over. What are everyone elses opinions or am I just exaggerating?!

Brekkie
20-05-2008, 11:09 PM
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a96114/bryan-kirkwood-producer-hollyoaks.html
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a96321/bonus-scoop-hollyoaks-producer-bryan-kirkwood.html

Plenty of teasers but he's not given away anywhere near as much as he did with his last Digital Spy interview. A strong hint though the speculation about Eli is true, and confirmation that Cindy and Mandy are back for at least six months.

Also, the show will be broadcast in HD on C4 from Monday 2nd June.

supernoodles!
26-05-2008, 05:49 PM
im just watching hollyoaks now and i really can not stand that lauren and newt,there acting is so crap lol

Christina
26-05-2008, 05:51 PM
I like Newt and Lauren but latley Newt is acting horrible! Lol and poor Elliot having to pretened to be John-Paul's bf x

Christina
26-05-2008, 05:52 PM
Oh and btw are Lauren and Newt going out or not? x

Legend
26-05-2008, 05:53 PM
"they don't do that in Wales" :hugesmile:

supernoodles!
26-05-2008, 05:54 PM
lmao that was quite funny there though when the pretended to break up ha ha

Christina
26-05-2008, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by supernoodles!
lmao that was quite funny there though when the pretended to break up ha ha 'You can stick your telescope!!' Loooool x

Dan_
26-05-2008, 06:45 PM
Darren's such an idiot gambling the money he got from Warren.

Spike
26-05-2008, 06:49 PM
Seeing a different side to Newt now, he was weird tonight.

John Paul and Elliot breaking up so funny lol

Princess
26-05-2008, 09:16 PM
John-Paul and Elliot was hilirilous!

Dan_
29-05-2008, 11:46 PM
Unconfirmed summer spoilers from the hollyoaks forum:

Frankie makes a petition to try and save Jake.

Eli plants a bomb in the loft, that explodes. Nancy is saved by Rafi, then the pair share a kiss.

Eli forces Newt to plant a bomb in Evissa, dangering Charlie's life. Can Warren save him?

Mercedes decides not to dress like a slapper, but spills drink over Hannah, she becomes jealous of her perfect relationship with Danny. She bets Darren to sleep with Hannah, he takes a image of a drunken Hannah stripping & shows it to Mercedes, deletes it, She asks Elliot for help to retrieve it. Hannah has a go at Mercedes, so she send it Danny. Devasted Danny seeks comfort by sleeping with Mercedes.

Louise is annoyed at Warren for wanting to forget the fued with Frankie, so calls the press to do a story on Warren saving Charlie.

Hannah ends it with Danny for his betrayal.

Rafi teaches Nancy boxercise lessons.

Lauren becomes concerned about Newt, after he reveals Eli's stolen Jack's takings. Frankie is terrified when she finds scawrled on her living room floor 'ELI'S GONNA GET YOU'

Fletch sells his phone and leaves school for good.

Refusing help from Hannah Fletch runs off, Sasha is worried because she fears temptation, Calvin on the other hand ignores her and send her home alone, Sasha gives in to Fletch's offfer of a score.

Steph and Max reconcile after Tom superglues the pair together, ended in a hospital trip. Max realises it was Cindy who tried to sell Mobs.

Lauren makes a shocking discory about Newt. As Newt prepares to run away with Eli.

After attacking Cindy for her bag, Sasha and Fletch meet a dead end when there is no cash in it. Nige says there are other ways he can help her 'pay' for herion.

Newt tries to convince Lauren that Eli has gone, even though there is a Bomb scare at the dog.

Max tells Cindy to expect his and Steph's upcoming marriage.

Micheala tell Myra that JP is sleeping around, she finds a empty packet of condoms in his room.

Sasha babysits Leah, but takes Nige's Herion, sleeps with him to pay for it. Amy hits the roof.

Niall is annoyed to hear about Steph's wedding plans, but steph is more upset at the fact she just tore her wedding dress.

John Paul cooks Kieron a special meal after they have a huge arguement.

Justin gets a new job... a debt collecter, and goes to Myra's for her payment..

Sasha's life becomes more lonley.

OB returns.

Myra gives Kieron a newspaper cutting of her adopted son. He becomes one step closer to the truth.

NIALL STEAL THE WEDDING VOWS!!! Calls myra to pick them up, and discovers her son has been sleeping with Kieron. Myra lets the whole world now, but Kieron can''t see a life without JP, and leaves the church.

Tina & Jaqui vow to keep Mandy away from their men.

(Steph's and Max's Wedding day has passed. It's a crime to reveal any of this information.)

After massive events things change once again as Tina decides to put the baby up for adoption, tells a angry Niall. Who pushes her down the city steps.

Leila moves in with Kris and Elliot.

Tina has a Csection, a baby boy is delivered. But Dom's more concerned Tina will not wake up.

Kieron sneaks away after Niall convinces him, putting his old life behind him.....

Justin and Ste begin to work together.

Fletch is accused of Tina's fall, after he tried to mug her. He tries to tell everyone Niall is behind everything, but Carmel tries to arrest him, but exacpes, Niall tells Fletch to leave for ever.

Emergency surgery break's doms world.... she has had a Hysterectomy.... Tina tells everyone that last thing she remembers is Nialll... not Fletch.

Nige steals Justins Laptop sells it to Leila, and tries to lure Sasha into scoring. Justin and Leila end up at loggerheads.

Jaqui and Tony give the baby back.

Leila starts work at the loft, with Nancy and Rafi. But Nancy is angered when Justin won;t help her.

Sasha becomes so frustrated with her mess, she becomes disgusted with the sight of Nige. She hates her life.

Jaqui blackmails Tina, if she does not hand the baby back once more, she will tell Dom she slept with Russ.

Russ and Caroline get loved up.

Nancy is angered by Leila and Justin's attempts to get her with Rafi... but secretly gets off on it.

Val and Carmel go shopping, so Carmel comes home after, and before her eyes, standing there in her kitchen is.... ALEKSANDER! He needs her help, to get Jaqui to pretend to be married to him still. Carmel know's she is preocupied... so Carmel grabs the wedding fund and runs off with Alek without telling Calvin where she is going for a few days. (I think this is the highlight of the year!)

Can't tell you the babies name, it gives the whole game away im afraid... draw your own conclusions.

Sasha and Nige potentially ruin Steph... with their selfish actions.... once again saying how gives it away.

Sasha tells Nige she wants to live with him everyday!!! He says only if she does what he wants...

Horrified with Nige and Sasha's actions, Leo goes to amazing lentghs to save his daughter, but Danny is mortified at the sight of Methadone and pours it down the sink, leaving Sasha going out of her body and mind needing it sooooooooooooooooooo much!!

Mike becomes aware of the age difference and leaves Zoe with Zak, Russ and Caroline in the bar....Caroline and Russ' relationship could not be going better when he misses her, she misses him, and when they eagerly meet and wants to bed him. After a heart to heart to Zak about having one testicle, due to his past cancer problems, Zak says he should trust her. Caroline is really impressed with Russ' performance.

EXTRA INFO: Sarah becomes the new face of wind tablet 'Phart Eaze' lmaoooo But she blames Elliot for it, after the whole village stare at her...

Arneldo
03-06-2008, 03:44 PM
Just found this out...

Max dies on his Wedding Day.

*mazedsalv**
03-06-2008, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Arneldo
Just found this out...

Max dies on his Wedding Day.

OMG!!! :shocked: :bawling:

Christina
08-06-2008, 02:51 PM
Just found this out...

Max dies on his Wedding Day. Aw no :bawling: x

Christina
08-06-2008, 02:51 PM
I hope Nancy and Ravi get together, there funny x

supernoodles!
08-06-2008, 07:01 PM
omg nooooooo about the spoiler that will be so sad

l0v3lykirsty
09-06-2008, 10:20 AM
:flowers: i love it but my bf dosnt lol but i wacth it anyway, i thought the story line with the brother and sister was dragging on for too long tho. xx :cheer2:

Spike
09-06-2008, 11:16 AM
Good news

Hollyoaks actor Guy Burnet will make a dramatic return to the soap as Craig Dean later this year in the hope of a sunset ending with lover John Paul McQueen.

The 24-year-old, quit the show in August when his character left for Trinity College, Dublin, after his affair with John Paul was dramatically exposed at Craig and Sarah's (Loui Batley) engagement party.

With his heart set on rekindling his romance with John Paul (James Sutton), Craig makes a shocking return just as the dust settles in the wake of John Paul's relationship with Father Kieron Hobbs (Jake Hendriks) being exposed to the village.

Sarah's feelings for Craig are also pushed to the limit as she attempts to put the devastating revelation that her lover was involved in a gay love affair well and truly behind her.

Meanwhile, Craig's mother Frankie becomes so embroiled in her family deceit that it's not long before Craig uncovers some shocking skeletons hiding in the family closet.

Speaking of his decision to return, Guy said: "I've had so much support from the McDean fans since I left the show and so it’s great to have the opportunity to reprise the storyline and give viewers a resolution to the Craig and John Paul story."

Producer Bryan Kirkwood added: "The Craig and John Paul story is one of the biggest and most successful that Hollyoaks has told, winning many awards and legions of fans. I'm delighted that Guy has agreed to come back and excited to see how viewers will react to what we have in store."

Last week, it was announced that Guy would also be making an appearance in Hollyoaks' latest bank of late night spinoff episodes.

Guy returns to filming next month and will make his screen comeback in early September.

DS (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a98580/craig-dean-returns-to-hollyoaks.html)

Arneldo
09-06-2008, 01:30 PM
I cant wait for Craig to return! So happy about it. I miss McDean. And this JP and the priest thing isnt really working for me.

Dan_
09-06-2008, 01:33 PM
I like Father Kieron, just not with John Paul though.

Diablo
09-06-2008, 02:42 PM
I still can't believe Ste cut Amy's hair!!!

_Tom_
09-06-2008, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Diablo

LMAO! This isnt real life! Did you think Hollyoaks was real! LMAO its acting! Its not real!

Diablo
09-06-2008, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by _Tom_
Originally posted by Diablo

LMAO! This isnt real life! Did you think Hollyoaks was real! LMAO its acting! Its not real!

Um... he cut her hair in the programme... this is what I am talking about...

Tom4784
09-06-2008, 02:51 PM
The news isn't surprising but it is welcome, Dean was a good character.

Does anyone know anymore about this new late night Hollyoaks series that's gonna air?

BOOSH
09-06-2008, 05:26 PM
Amy looks so much better with her new short hair.
It's amazing how much a hairstyle can change someone's look.

Her uber long hair was getting sooo annoying.

bigbruvvaluvva
09-06-2008, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Dan_
Unconfirmed summer spoilers from the hollyoaks forum:

Frankie makes a petition to try and save Jake.

Eli plants a bomb in the loft, that explodes. Nancy is saved by Rafi, then the pair share a kiss.

Eli forces Newt to plant a bomb in Evissa, dangering Charlie's life. Can Warren save him?

Mercedes decides not to dress like a slapper, but spills drink over Hannah, she becomes jealous of her perfect relationship with Danny. She bets Darren to sleep with Hannah, he takes a image of a drunken Hannah stripping & shows it to Mercedes, deletes it, She asks Elliot for help to retrieve it. Hannah has a go at Mercedes, so she send it Danny. Devasted Danny seeks comfort by sleeping with Mercedes.

Louise is annoyed at Warren for wanting to forget the fued with Frankie, so calls the press to do a story on Warren saving Charlie.

Hannah ends it with Danny for his betrayal.

Rafi teaches Nancy boxercise lessons.

Lauren becomes concerned about Newt, after he reveals Eli's stolen Jack's takings. Frankie is terrified when she finds scawrled on her living room floor 'ELI'S going to GET YOU'

Fletch sells his phone and leaves school for good.

Refusing help from Hannah Fletch runs off, Sasha is worried because she fears temptation, Calvin on the other hand ignores her and send her home alone, Sasha gives in to Fletch's offfer of a score.

Steph and Max reconcile after Tom superglues the pair together, ended in a hospital trip. Max realises it was Cindy who tried to sell Mobs.

Lauren makes a shocking discory about Newt. As Newt prepares to run away with Eli.

After attacking Cindy for her bag, Sasha and Fletch meet a dead end when there is no cash in it. Nige says there are other ways he can help her 'pay' for herion.

Newt tries to convince Lauren that Eli has gone, even though there is a Bomb scare at the dog.

Max tells Cindy to expect his and Steph's upcoming marriage.

Micheala tell Myra that JP is sleeping around, she finds a empty packet of condoms in his room.

Sasha babysits Leah, but takes Nige's Herion, sleeps with him to pay for it. Amy hits the roof.

Niall is annoyed to hear about Steph's wedding plans, but steph is more upset at the fact she just tore her wedding dress.

John Paul cooks Kieron a special meal after they have a huge arguement.

Justin gets a new job... a debt collecter, and goes to Myra's for her payment..

Sasha's life becomes more lonley.

OB returns.

Myra gives Kieron a newspaper cutting of her adopted son. He becomes one step closer to the truth.

NIALL STEAL THE WEDDING VOWS!!! Calls myra to pick them up, and discovers her son has been sleeping with Kieron. Myra lets the whole world now, but Kieron can''t see a life without JP, and leaves the church.

Tina & Jaqui vow to keep Mandy away from their men.

(Steph's and Max's Wedding day has passed. It's a crime to reveal any of this information.)

After massive events things change once again as Tina decides to put the baby up for adoption, tells a angry Niall. Who pushes her down the city steps.

Leila moves in with Kris and Elliot.

Tina has a Csection, a baby boy is delivered. But Dom's more concerned Tina will not wake up.

Kieron sneaks away after Niall convinces him, putting his old life behind him.....

Justin and Ste begin to work together.

Fletch is accused of Tina's fall, after he tried to mug her. He tries to tell everyone Niall is behind everything, but Carmel tries to arrest him, but exacpes, Niall tells Fletch to leave for ever.

Emergency surgery break's doms world.... she has had a Hysterectomy.... Tina tells everyone that last thing she remembers is Nialll... not Fletch.

Nige steals Justins Laptop sells it to Leila, and tries to lure Sasha into scoring. Justin and Leila end up at loggerheads.

Jaqui and Tony give the baby back.

Leila starts work at the loft, with Nancy and Rafi. But Nancy is angered when Justin won;t help her.

Sasha becomes so frustrated with her mess, she becomes disgusted with the sight of Nige. She hates her life.

Jaqui blackmails Tina, if she does not hand the baby back once more, she will tell Dom she slept with Russ.

Russ and Caroline get loved up.

Nancy is angered by Leila and Justin's attempts to get her with Rafi... but secretly gets off on it.

Val and Carmel go shopping, so Carmel comes home after, and before her eyes, standing there in her kitchen is.... ALEKSANDER! He needs her help, to get Jaqui to pretend to be married to him still. Carmel know's she is preocupied... so Carmel grabs the wedding fund and runs off with Alek without telling Calvin where she is going for a few days. (I think this is the highlight of the year!)

Can't tell you the babies name, it gives the whole game away Im afraid... draw your own conclusions.

Sasha and Nige potentially ruin Steph... with their selfish actions.... once again saying how gives it away.

Sasha tells Nige she wants to live with him everyday!!! He says only if she does what he wants...

Horrified with Nige and Sasha's actions, Leo goes to amazing lentghs to save his daughter, but Danny is mortified at the sight of Methadone and pours it down the sink, leaving Sasha going out of her body and mind needing it sooooooooooooooooooo much!!

Mike becomes aware of the age difference and leaves Zoe with Zak, Russ and Caroline in the bar....Caroline and Russ' relationship could not be going better when he misses her, she misses him, and when they eagerly meet and wants to bed him. After a heart to heart to Zak about having one testicle, due to his past cancer problems, Zak says he should trust her. Caroline is really impressed with Russ' performance.

EXTRA INFO: Sarah becomes the new face of wind tablet 'Phart Eaze' lmaoooo But she blames Elliot for it, after the whole village stare at her...

omfg so much cool stuff coming up for summer.

if the spoilers are true about hannah and danny then i think gilly and hannah will deffo get together! they've sort of been hinting towards it for a while. anyone love them as well?

Christina
16-06-2008, 10:49 PM
I love Nancy and Rafi together :lovedup: x

GhettoSuperstar
16-06-2008, 11:30 PM
Fantastic spoilers there! There is always great ones for Hollyoaks.

Princess
17-06-2008, 02:11 AM
Rafi irritates me. I want Nancy with Russ.

ThisIsMarie
17-06-2008, 02:57 AM
I know! Rafi is seriously annoying.

I don't want Naci to be with either of them though.

Scarlett.
22-06-2008, 02:01 PM
I am loving the storyline with Newt and "Eli" lol

My brother saw the end of the Omnibus and said "Oh! that must mean he.."

and I just said "You have only just figured it out?" xD

Tom4784
22-06-2008, 02:03 PM
I think the story line with Eli is brilliant although predictable, I've never seen a storyline like it on a soap so i'm interested to see how it pairs off.

I really like Rafi and I hope he gets with Nancy in the end, They'd make a good funny couple I think.

Scarlett.
22-06-2008, 02:06 PM
Lol I didnt predict it (Until the past few episodes) xD
but Im kinda new to HO so lol

Still haznt learnt eveyones names

Tom4784
22-06-2008, 02:10 PM
Well that's understandable, I guessed a few months ago when I realised that nobody has seen Eli or interacted with him apart from Newt.

I'm with you on the not remembering name things, It took my like 2 weeks to remember everyone's names when I started to watch it, Hollyoaks has a big cast.

Scarlett.
22-06-2008, 02:13 PM
Aye I think I knows a few

I started watching around the time "Eli" did the "Morpheus speech"

Spike
22-06-2008, 02:19 PM
I am loving the Newt and Eli story too, does anyone know how the story ends?

InTheFade
22-06-2008, 02:22 PM
I only just realised after watching the omnibus this morning that Eli is Newt's 'alter-ego'.

Scarlett.
22-06-2008, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by InTheFade
I only just realised after watching the omnibus this morning that Eli is Newt's 'alter-ego'. xD a bit like meh bro then :tongue:

Spike
25-06-2008, 11:51 AM
Hollyoaks pub landlord Jack Osborne takes the biggest risk of his life when he fakes his own death to secure his family's financial future.

Jack - played by James McKenna - is forced to take drastic action when his mounting debts become ever more crippling. In an attempt to free his family from ongoing financial pressures, he attempts to take his own life so his family can cash in on his life insurance.

However, when his son Darren (Ashley Taylor Dawson) catches him at his darkest moment, they're forced to search for another way to end their financial misery.

A Hollyoaks source told DS: "Jack's at an all-time low and the finding of a dead body is too good an opportunity for him and Darren to pass up.

"They swap the dead man's identity with Jack's, forcing Jack to slope off into the night. Darren's then left with the formidable task of telling step-mum Frankie (Helen Pearson) of the 'death'.

"As Darren's tangled web of lies continues to grow, he's left in an extremely tricky position when he learns that Kris (Gerard McCarthy) and brother Malachy (Glen Wallace) are searching for their father. It's only then that Darren discovers the true identity of the corpse."

They added: "Will Darren be able to keep his cool, or will he crack under the pressure? It's only when Jack turns up at his own funeral that Darren realises that the situation has truly spiraled out of control."

DS (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a103452/body-swap-plot-for-hollyoaks.html)

This sounds so good

Ashleee:)
25-06-2008, 11:52 AM
OMG! That sounds like a good storyline :thumbs:
As long as they dont drag it on though i hate when they do that...

Christina
25-06-2008, 10:44 PM
That storyline sounds great, thanks for posting Spike! x

Arneldo
26-06-2008, 06:39 PM
Okay I was keeping it together but then Tom said "wake up, wake up!" and that was it, the eyes began to water.

Dan_
26-06-2008, 06:42 PM
Okay I was keeping it together but then Tom said "wake up, wake up!" and that was it, the eyes began to water.

Same here.I wouldn't want to watch that again :sad:

MarkWaldorf
26-06-2008, 07:26 PM
That must be horrible to happen on your wedding day.

stacey
26-06-2008, 09:32 PM
I never watch the one on e4 but tonights was so good, really looking forward to watching it tomorrow going to be veryyyy dramatic

Indierock&roll
26-06-2008, 10:38 PM
i think i actually cried more at hollyoaks then than i ever have in my whole life
max and ob were my favourate characters and tom!
poor tom :'( and ob his best mate i still cant get over it

Princess
26-06-2008, 11:55 PM
I was BAWLING! Couldn't stop for ages! I knew it was gonna happen so I was biting my lip but my mum next to me starts gasping in shock and bawling too!

It was sooooooooo sad! :sad:

Spike
28-06-2008, 10:47 AM
I was so sad when Max died, I know its only a soap but I was upset lol
Thats Hollyoaks at its best, I hope that episode wins awards

Dan_
28-06-2008, 11:54 AM
If that doesn't get best exit then it's an outrage.

Sarah.
28-06-2008, 01:50 PM
*cries*, I don't normally cry at soaps but I cried a lot when Max died lol. It was sooooo sad :sad:

Spike
30-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Some bad news
Hollyoaks favourite James Sutton has quit the Channel 4 soap, Digital Spy can exclusively confirm.

The 25-year-old, who has captured the hearts of millions since 2006 playing the role of gay student John Paul McQueen, will bow out of the soap in September for pastures new.

His exit will naturally coincide with the brief return of Guy Burnet as John Paul's old flame Craig Dean, who makes a comeback in a bid to rekindle their romance.

When John Paul sees Craig again for the first time since Craig left for Trinity College, Dublin, his life is thrown into complete disarray. His feelings for Craig begin to resurface and he's forced to make the biggest decision of his life - stay with his fiancé, Father Kieron Hobbs (Jake Hendriks), or reunite with his former love.

The situation soon takes a sinister and fatal twist, however, resulting in Craig moving one step closer to the sunset ending he returned for.

Speaking of his decision to quit, Sutton said: "I’ve had a really great time working on Hollyoaks but after much thought I’ve decided that it’s time to bring it to an end."

He continued: "I’d like to take this opportunity to thank Bryan Kirkwood and everyone at Hollyoaks for making my time here so memorable. I’m also really grateful to the viewers for their continued support and commitment to the character and the storyline."

Producer Bryan Kirkwood added: "In two short years, James Sutton has achieved amazing success in his role as John Paul McQueen.

"His sensitive and honest portrayal of a young man coming to terms with his sexuality and dealing with the aftermath has captivated viewers and critics, won many awards and has been at the heart of Hollyoaks' recent success. James will, I’m sure, go on to great things."

Sutton films his final scenes in July and will depart on screen in September.

Earlier this year, John Paul and Craig's affair storyline was honoured at the Stonewall awards.

DS (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a105739/james-sutton-quits-hollyoaks.html)

_Tom_
30-06-2008, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Spike
Some bad news
ollyoaks favourite James Sutton has quit the Channel 4 soap, Digital Spy can exclusively confirm.

The 25-year-old, who has captured the hearts of millions since 2006 playing the role of gay student John Paul McQueen, will bow out of the soap in September for pastures new.

His exit will naturally coincide with the brief return of Guy Burnet as John Paul's old flame Craig Dean, who makes a comeback in a bid to rekindle their romance.

When John Paul sees Craig again for the first time since Craig left for Trinity College, Dublin, his life is thrown into complete disarray. His feelings for Craig begin to resurface and he's forced to make the biggest decision of his life - stay with his fiancé, Father Kieron Hobbs (Jake Hendriks), or reunite with his former love.

The situation soon takes a sinister and fatal twist, however, resulting in Craig moving one step closer to the sunset ending he returned for.

Speaking of his decision to quit, Sutton said: "I’ve had a really great time working on Hollyoaks but after much thought I’ve decided that it’s time to bring it to an end."

He continued: "I’d like to take this opportunity to thank Bryan Kirkwood and everyone at Hollyoaks for making my time here so memorable. I’m also really grateful to the viewers for their continued support and commitment to the character and the storyline."

Producer Bryan Kirkwood added: "In two short years, James Sutton has achieved amazing success in his role as John Paul McQueen.

"His sensitive and honest portrayal of a young man coming to terms with his sexuality and dealing with the aftermath has captivated viewers and critics, won many awards and has been at the heart of Hollyoaks' recent success. James will, I’m sure, go on to great things."

Sutton films his final scenes in July and will depart on screen in September.

Earlier this year, John Paul and Craig's affair storyline was honoured at the Stonewall awards.

DS (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a105739/james-sutton-quits-hollyoaks.html)

Aww :sad:

Billy
30-06-2008, 04:29 PM
Im so happy!

Christina
30-06-2008, 06:38 PM
Im cying my eyes out watching hollyoaks atm :bawling:

Christina
30-06-2008, 06:56 PM
God im in such a state after watching that! x

Indierock&roll
30-06-2008, 07:01 PM
how sad is it :'(
that song at the end aswell i just cried my eyes out
and ob crying made me cry

Christina
30-06-2008, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by SpongeBobPEACEout
how sad is it :'(
that song at the end aswell i just cried my eyes out
and ob crying made me cry Same x

_Audrey
30-06-2008, 08:25 PM
OMG - why did Niall push Tina down the stairs!?

Dan_
30-06-2008, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by _Audrey

It's because she was on about putting the baby up for adoption.

_Audrey
30-06-2008, 11:10 PM

So he'd rather potentially kill her/her baby than see her put it up for adoption. :S

I've got a bit of a spoiler but idk how to add spoiler text, haha.

_Tom_
30-06-2008, 11:22 PM

So he'd rather potentially kill her/her baby than see her put it up for adoption. :S

When you post a reply it's on the left of the YouTube button, its an S underlined.

Christina
30-06-2008, 11:25 PM
What? When did he push Tina? x

_Tom_
30-06-2008, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by x-Christina-x
What? When did he push Tina? x

First look perhaps, didnt watch First look. :shrug:

_Audrey
30-06-2008, 11:27 PM

When you post a reply it's on the left of the YouTube button, its an S underlined.

Well, apparently Tina has the baby and then has to get a hysterectomy, and although she's been unconscious and Tony and Jacqui have been looking after the baby, she wants it back because she's told she can't have anymore kids.

Christina
30-06-2008, 11:28 PM
^
Bloody hell does it run in the family or something?!
Btw thanks Audrey! x

_Audrey
30-06-2008, 11:30 PM
^
bl***y hell does it run in the family or something?!
Btw thanks Audrey! x

Haha! I know.

And no bother. :hug:

_Audrey
01-07-2008, 08:20 PM
God I hate Niall so much.

_Tom_
01-07-2008, 08:21 PM
Thanks Audrey!

_Audrey
01-07-2008, 08:26 PM
Thanks Audrey!

For!?

_Tom_
01-07-2008, 08:28 PM
Thanks Audrey!

For!?

Your spoilers

_Audrey
01-07-2008, 08:30 PM
Thanks Audrey!

For!?

Your spoilers

Oh right :thumbs:

Go to http://www.whatsontv.co.uk! It's brilliant, it gives you the whole weeks Hollyoaks in advance :bouncy:

Diablo
03-07-2008, 02:47 PM

I like Niall. next villain of the year lol..

spitfire
03-07-2008, 05:46 PM
He's not all bad,at least he has ridden the village of a thieving junky.

Grazoink
04-07-2008, 01:23 AM
when will niel get caught out for all the things hes done..

and when will the story real, hes practivly split there family up the stroy is starting to draga litte

_Audrey
04-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by spitfire

Was pushing Tina down the stairs a suitable price to pay, though? He has also ridden the village of Max! :bawling:

SammyAyee
07-07-2008, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by spitfire

Was pushing Tina down the stairs a suitable price to pay, though? He has also ridden the village of Max! :bawling:

Whos next for him to kill now

Spike
07-07-2008, 12:43 AM
I don't like Nial, I usually like the villains but I can't like him
I think the storyline with the McQueen's is being dragged out too much now and needs to end, maybe it will around Christmas.

dbh-g
08-07-2008, 04:58 AM
Regarding this tina/jaqui storyline. When did tina get pregnant? I thought it was around xmas but obviously i must be wrond as that would mean just 7 months pregancy, which in turn would mean incubator etc?

Does anybody know the actual dates? Plus, how much of a bitch is jacqui being!!

Dan_
08-07-2008, 11:51 AM
She had it early.

_Tom_
08-07-2008, 07:26 PM
What did Danny just pour down the sink that Sasha was crying about? Wasn't paying attention.

;-)

Christina
08-07-2008, 10:48 PM
^
Drugs

I cant stand Sasha's character anymore.. stealing Max's and Steph's things after hes just died, i litrally wanted to slap the TV screen and say put that back.. bitch lool! xx

_Tom_
08-07-2008, 10:49 PM
^
Drugs

I cant stand Sasha's character anymore.. stealing Max's and Steph's things after hes just died, i litrally wanted to slap the TV screen and say put that back.. bitch lool! xx

Thanks! ;-)

Dan_
08-07-2008, 11:12 PM
What did Danny just pour down the sink that Sasha was crying about? Wasn't paying attention.

;-)

It was meant to be methadone, a substance to help people get off Heroin.The only reason it was poured down the sink is because Leo didn't get it from a chemist.

xDramatick
08-07-2008, 11:13 PM
^
Drugs

SAME.
I was so happy when Danny turned up.

Indierock&roll
max'z funeral tomorrow.. well if you watch first look
:'(:'(:'(
still cant believe max is dead
max , ob and tom were all the best!

Christina
Darenn: Omg and me i was like hurry up Danny!!! Loool x

Spike
08-07-2008, 11:14 PM
The drugs storyline is being done really well another great summer storyline from Hollyoaks
I didn't think Sasha would stoop so low to steal Max's rings

double-nugget
09-07-2008, 11:19 AM
I don't like the drugs storyline. It's trying to say that if you even start off with a joint you'll turn into a smackhead. They should bring in a couple of stoners to cancel this theory out.

Max dying was devistating. I watched it twice and still cried the second time.

Grazoink
09-07-2008, 07:13 PM
9/7/08 first look for the 10tth

im a guyright, bt its honestly quite sad..

hollyoaks is getting better and better

Corkie
09-07-2008, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by double-nugget
I don't like the drugs storyline. It's trying to say that if you even start off with a joint you'll turn into a smackhead. They should bring in a couple of stoners to cancel this theory out.

Max dying was devistating. I watched it twice and still cried the second time.

Yeah I find it kind of funny how after one line you'll just suddenly turn adicted. But it is still quite an interesting storyline.

Diablo
10-07-2008, 12:43 AM
Max's funeral was soooooo sad.... poor Steph :bawling:

xSammyx
10-07-2008, 06:45 PM
:( steph

Spike
10-07-2008, 06:46 PM
The funeral is almost as sad as when Max died
Steph is better than the Sugababes, only her could sing at a funeral

Billy
10-07-2008, 06:48 PM
Im glad she actually sang good!
This is so sad though.

xDramatick
10-07-2008, 07:04 PM
Steph was amazing o.0

The funeral was so sad.
I was bawling :sad:

x_mel_x
10-07-2008, 07:24 PM
I cried through the whole of Max's funeral. It was so sad.

_Tom_
10-07-2008, 07:26 PM
Wow, Hollyoaks ended to their old theme!

Dan_
10-07-2008, 07:42 PM
The funeral was very upsetting but well acted by all.

Spike
11-07-2008, 01:53 AM
Does anyone know who Tom ends up with?

Billy
11-07-2008, 01:54 AM
Steph

Spike
11-07-2008, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Billy21
Steph

I'm glad, I wanted that to happen

spitfire
11-07-2008, 06:55 PM
Blimey,that was sadder than when Max died!:bawling:

AyeAye-xO
11-07-2008, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by x_mel_x
I cried through the whole of Max's funeral. It was so sad.

Same With Me It Was The Saddest Thing On TV For a While :sad::sad::sad:

Christina
11-07-2008, 08:32 PM
That was so sad. Btw theres a new spoiler of the hollyoaks webby! Ill post now x

Christina
11-07-2008, 08:37 PM
Heading For A Fall
As Ste's (Kieron Richardson) violent behaviour towards Amy (Ashley Slanina Davies) becomes worse and worse in the coming week's, she eventually builds up the courage to leave him.

A devastated Ste decides to do the only thing he can think of to get Amy back and threatens to take his own life by jumping from some scaffolding outside the SU Bar!

When Amy calls his bluff, he's realises there's no use and is persuaded to come down by Kieron. As he heads to safety however, Ste loses his footing and plunges to the ground below. Is Ste dead? Will Amy take him back? Tune in to HOLLYOAKS on Tuesday 29 July on Channel 4 to see Ste's fall. Check out all our pictures from Ste's scaffold suicide attempt...

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh147/kweendilemma/4_407.jpg

Source and More pics at: www.channel4.com/hollyoaks

xx

Dan_
11-07-2008, 09:59 PM
Thanks for the spoiler Christina, very shocking.

Christina
11-07-2008, 10:20 PM
Thats ok Dan lol, yep sounds great though x

Spike
11-07-2008, 11:17 PM
The spoiler sounds brilliant, can't wait for that to happen
There is some really good storylines coming up soon

Christina
12-07-2008, 02:42 PM
^
I know i cant wait lol x

Indierock&roll
12-07-2008, 10:29 PM
it was so sad when ob was leaving and he looked at the drive and buy and max was there i cried so hard!!
and when it zoomed into the wall and it said " MAX OB AND TOM WOZ ERE"
going to miss them 3 together been my favourates for years :'(

Gemmer-x
12-07-2008, 10:30 PM
Just watched the omnibus this afternoon, the funeral had me blubbing =[

Grazoink
14-07-2008, 02:02 AM
omg tuesdays holyoals is goign to be brilliant..>

go on the website and look at this weeks spoilers....

Annie
14-07-2008, 02:06 AM
When Steph started singing at the funeral i was like what the hell are you doing woman!? But then i started crying cos the song was soooo right for the moment...

God i aint cried so much until this week! How weird is Newt though! i just want him to like.. eh ... be normal! haha

Supposedly jack tries to commit suicide and darren stops him!

Sarah.
14-07-2008, 12:11 PM
i watched the omnibus yesterday =/ sooo sad, made me cry again :|

06marsh
14-07-2008, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Annie
When Steph started singing at the funeral i was like what the hell are you doing woman!? But then i started crying cos the song was soooo right for the moment...

God i aint cried so much until this week! How weird is Newt though! i just want him to like.. eh ... be normal! haha

he actually tries to fake his own death for an insurance claim

Annie
14-07-2008, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by 06marsh

I heard that he tries to kill himself and Darren stops him and then a body is found in hollyoaks and Darren has a plan to make it look like Jack is dead for his life insurance.

But we will find out this week :cheer2:

Spike
14-07-2008, 01:18 PM
Can't wait for the storyline with Jack this week, it sounds great and hopefully it will be carried out well

Dan_
14-07-2008, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by 06marsh

I heard that he tries to kill himself and Darren stops him and then a body is found in hollyoaks and Darren has a plan to make it look like Jack is dead for his life insurance.

But we will find out this week :cheer2:

The body they find ends up being Kris's dad.Jack turns up at his 'own' funeral to end the lies.

Arneldo
18-07-2008, 01:09 PM
Hollyoaks' gay priest Father Kieron Hobbs is to bow out of the show in September.

The character - played by 26-year-old Jake Hendriks - will meet an untimely demise when he is killed off by Hollyoaks' resident evil Niall Rafferty (Barry Sloane).

Speaking of his time with the Channel 4 soap, he said: "It's been an honour to play such an interesting and unusual character and I hope that I've done Father Kieron justice!

"It's been great being part of the family at Hollyoaks and I'd like to thank everyone for making my time here so enjoyable."

Producer Bryan Kirkwood commented: "In a short space of time Jake has won legions of fans for his role as Father Kieron Hobbs."

He added: "It's been a complex role but Jake has proved himself to be an outstanding actor and I hope viewers enjoy the climax to his story."

Hendriks first appeared in Hollyoaks at the beginning of the year and soon became embroiled in a surprising romance with John Paul McQueen (James Sutton) following the departure of Craig Dean (Guy Burnet).

He filmed his final scenes on Tuesday and celebrated his time with the show at the Alma de Cuba bar in Liverpool last night with various members of the cast and crew, along with some of his closest friends.

DS (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a112429/father-kieron-to-leave-hollyoaks.html)

amydropdead_x
20-07-2008, 04:32 AM
Heading For A Fall
As Ste's (Kieron Richardson) violent behaviour towards Amy (Ashley Slanina Davies) becomes worse and worse in the coming week's, she eventually builds up the courage to leave him.

A devastated Ste decides to do the only thing he can think of to get Amy back and threatens to take his own life by jumping from some scaffolding outside the SU Bar!

When Amy calls his bluff, he's realises there's no use and is persuaded to come down by Kieron. As he heads to safety however, Ste loses his footing and plunges to the ground below. Is Ste dead? Will Amy take him back? Tune in to HOLLYOAKS on Tuesday 29 July on Channel 4 to see Ste's fall. Check out all our pictures from Ste's scaffold suicide attempt...

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh147/kweendilemma/4_407.jpg

Source and More pics at: www.channel4.com/hollyoaks

xx
omg, that sounds like an amaaazing episode.
I hope she doesn't take him back!

Princess
20-07-2008, 05:22 AM
Oh god when I saw that pic of Amy I thought Ste had Leah! Nearly had a heart attack!

Arneldo
09-08-2008, 01:19 PM
Hollyoaks's Malachy Fisher is to be diagnosed as HIV positive.

The character always thought he was invincible to STDs, but his past comes back to haunt him in episodes to be screened next month.

Malachy's (Glen Wallace) relationship with Mercedes McQueen (Jennifer Metcalf) is put at risk when he goes to give blood and the results reveal his diagnosis. However, he refuses to face up to the news and goes missing, prompting a scorned Mercedes to sleep with his brother Kris (Gerard McCarthy) for revenge.

Talking about the storyline, Wallace commented: "When you consider how many people are affected by HIV and AIDS, it makes you realise that while there have been huge medical breakthroughs in treatment, we still need to keep education and information in the spotlight.

"We have a fantastic opportunity to do this with Malachy’s storyline as it’s a relevant and very much a real-life issue."

McCarthy, whose character will undertake the PEP anti-HIV treatment after being exposed to the disease, said: "Before reading the scripts, I was unaware of the medical developments made to help people living with HIV.

"There are a lot of myths surrounding this issue and we are hoping to dispel quite a few, but at the same time tell a very heartfelt story of two brothers on a frightening journey together."

Malachy receives his diagnosis in an episode to be screened on September 8.

From DS

Spike
26-08-2008, 03:56 PM
One of Hollyoaks' McQueen sisters is to be killed by their secret brother, Niall Rafferty.

According to the Daily Star, Niall's (Barry Sloane) revenge plot against his oblivious family reaches a dramatic climax in October when he kidnaps the whole McQueen clan, including his mother Myra (Nicole Barber-Lane), who left him in a church after giving birth to him when she was 14.

In an ironic twist to the storyline, Niall captures his unwitting family and takes them to an abandoned church, blowing it up with them still inside. One of his sisters - Carmel (Gemma Merna), Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe), Tina (Leah Hackett) or Jacqui (Clare Cooper) - will not make it out alive.

An insider told the newspaper: "Sadly, one of the girls decided they had had enough and told producers that they wanted out. So what better way than to be blown up in one of the most shocking plotlines of the autumn?

"Regardless of who it is, fans are going to be gutted, as the McQueen sisters are some of the most popular characters on the show."

They added: "All that can be revealed at the moment is that there is plenty of blood and a huge explosion. And one of the McQueen clan is murdered."

DS (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a126633/mcqueen-sisters-in-hollyoaks-explosion.html)

Tom4784
29-08-2008, 08:44 PM
Ooooh I think it could be Tina. I hope it's not Mercedes or Carmel!

Karenness!
29-08-2008, 09:01 PM
Where are ya watchin it?
On computer
Or is it behind where you are?
Cos thats all happened years ago now ...
:rolleyes:Lol

Karenness!
29-08-2008, 09:03 PM
Ignore ma last post lol
Yeah I love Hollyoaks
Russ nd Ravi :dance2:

hannah.
03-09-2008, 08:23 PM
I've got properly attatched to this stupid programme again now, and I can't help hearing spoilers and one in particular makes me sad!
I must ask actually, JP & Keiran or Craig? Who do you guys want more?

dbh-g
04-09-2008, 01:19 AM
Jp and Craig of course!!! Cant believe wot happens this week tho! So sad!!

beanny
04-09-2008, 04:12 PM
NOOOWAY
if carmel doesnt make it then i wont watch anymore! haha

Princess
04-09-2008, 04:26 PM
Just catching up on the last 2 weeks or so,in the episode where Craig comes back he said he couldn't get he lost his passport but wasn't he only in Ireland? Because you don't need a passport to fly from here to the UK. Silly researchers.

Dan_
04-09-2008, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Princess
Just catching up on the last 2 weeks or so,in the episode where Craig comes back he said he couldn't get he lost his passport but wasn't he only in Ireland? Because you don't need a passport to fly from here to the UK. Silly researchers.

I believe Darren made reference to Craig travelling, might have been India.

hannah.
04-09-2008, 07:03 PM
ahhhhh im excited and scaredd

Princess
18-09-2008, 11:07 PM
Awwww so happy for John-Paul and Craig! I'm really gonna miss John Paul though,and with Russ apprentley going theres going to be no eye candy left!

Arneldo
21-09-2008, 01:39 PM
JP's gone. Whats the point in watching anymore? :bored: lol

pinkmichk
21-09-2008, 02:25 PM
with both john paul and kieron and max gone there hardly any decent totty left

shearerstheking
07-10-2008, 01:43 AM
Tina

*mazedsalv**
07-10-2008, 06:17 AM
I love Carmel, she is the most genuine person is soap imo.

hannah.
07-10-2008, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by shearerstheking
Tina dies

WOAH WOAH WOAH
spioler alert that please!

Spike
14-10-2008, 08:58 AM
This week will be so good, can't wait to see who dies

and heres some info on Ravi, atleast they are giving the character some depth instead of just being there with no real storylines

RAVI Roy misreads the signals when Russ Owen starts mucking about- and tries to seduce him.
The randy bisexual, who has been having a fling with Nancy Hayton, finds himself spending the day with Russ after Warren Fox tells them to clear out of The Loft.
In a bid to make light of the work Russ starts to have a laugh with Ravi by fooling around.
But Ravi reveals he's doubting his feelings for Nancy and then leans in for a kiss when Russ offers him a shoulder to cry on.
An insider said "Ravi starts to feel things aern't going anywhere with Nancy. He needs action. So when he has a fun day working with Russ he complety misreads the signals and thinks he might be bisexual too".
You can catch the scenes on the 27th October.

hannah.
14-10-2008, 09:01 AM

and heres some info on Ravi, atleast they are giving the character some depth instead of just being there with no real storylines

RAVI Roy misreads the signals when Russ Owen starts mucking about- and tries to seduce him.
The randy bisexual, who has been having a fling with Nancy Hayton, finds himself spending the day with Russ after Warren Fox tells them to clear out of The Loft.
In a bid to make light of the work Russ starts to have a laugh with Ravi by fooling around.
But Ravi reveals he's doubting his feelings for Nancy and then leans in for a kiss when Russ offers him a shoulder to cry on.
An insider said "Ravi starts to feel things aern't going anywhere with Nancy. He needs action. So when he has a fun day working with Russ he complety misreads the signals and thinks he might be bisexual too".

oooohh exciting! im loving it at the moment

pinkmichk
14-10-2008, 09:19 AM
finally a soap is giving bisexuals the time of day
am loving this at the moment

xDramatick
14-10-2008, 09:27 AM

This is hot.
I always thought Ravi was fittt :love:

shearerstheking
14-10-2008, 11:35 AM
sounds like Craig and Ravi are the next gay couple

pinkmichk
14-10-2008, 11:39 AM

doesnt say anything about craig but it does say ravi is bisexual

Spike
14-10-2008, 04:23 PM
Hollyoaks actor Tom Vaughan is to make a brief return to the Channel 4 soap with the hope of a more permanent role thereafter, Digital Spy can confirm.

The 23-year-old, who plays Spike, first appeared in the Chester-based soap in March last year as a plot device when he became involved with John Paul McQueen (James Sutton).

After a brief fling, John Paul embarked on a relationship with best friend Craig Dean (Guy Burnet), leaving Spike high and dry without revealing the truth to him.

The pair remained friends, but when Spike rumbled John Paul and Craig's affair, John Paul persuaded him to keep quiet. Following the exposure of 'McDean' to the rest of the village, Spike has neither been seen nor mentioned in scripts.

Since his departure, DS forum members have campaigned for his return.

A spokeswoman today confirmed: "Tom is back for just a few episodes at this stage. We know he's a real favourite with Digital Spy, so watch this space to see if his return becomes more permanent."

A source added: "He's back for some scenes in which there's a gay night being at The Dog."

DS (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a132640/spike-to-make-brief-hollyoaks-return.html)

I'm glad he is coming back, a great character who wasn't used enough. Hopefully he will get some good storylines

hannah.
14-10-2008, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by pinkmichk

doesnt say anything about craig but it does say ravi is bisexual

ravi/craig/spike love triangle perhaps?

Arneldo
15-10-2008, 12:48 PM
Never liked Spike. Thought he was a bit pointless tbh. But I think I was jealous that he got JP lol

Tom
15-10-2008, 03:43 PM
Never liked Spike. Thought he was a bit pointless tbh. But I think I was jealous that he got JP lol

Probably not, I hated Spike as well and I'm definitely not jealous :joker:

I've seen tonights C4 episode btw, its really really good.

pinkmichk
15-10-2008, 03:52 PM
I've seen tonights C4 episode btw, its really really good.
same it is really good

Legend
22-10-2008, 06:01 PM
I really don't like how they are portraying this HIV story.

"our lives are already over"

Bullshit.

Hopefully it doesn't stay that way though.

Tom
24-10-2008, 10:26 PM

Bullshit.

I think they're just showing what a lot of people probably think when they find out before they've managed to adjust and see what its actually like ... anyway I've heard

they end up getting engaged

so we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Legend
27-10-2008, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Tom

Bullshit.

I think they're just showing what a lot of people probably think when they find out before they've managed to adjust and see what its actually like ... anyway I've heard

they end up getting engaged

so we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

True, so I hope they do start to show a more realistic side of it, maybe open other people's eyes about it as too many people do associate HIV with your life being over.

And I saw that spoiler coming, but glad, they make a good/odd couple.

Jen
27-10-2008, 09:06 PM
Ravi and Russ would be such a HOT couple.

:P

supernoodles!
27-10-2008, 09:08 PM

Hollyoaks actor Tom Vaughan is to make a brief return to the Channel 4 soap with the hope of a more permanent role thereafter, Digital Spy can confirm.

The 23-year-old, who plays Spike, first appeared in the Chester-based soap in March last year as a plot device when he became involved with John Paul McQueen (James Sutton).

After a brief fling, John Paul embarked on a relationship with best friend Craig Dean (Guy Burnet), leaving Spike high and dry without revealing the truth to him.

The pair remained friends, but when Spike rumbled John Paul and Craig's affair, John Paul persuaded him to keep quiet. Following the exposure of 'McDean' to the rest of the village, Spike has neither been seen nor mentioned in scripts.

Since his departure, DS forum members have campaigned for his return.

A spokeswoman today confirmed: "Tom is back for just a few episodes at this stage. We know he's a real favourite with Digital Spy, so watch this space to see if his return becomes more permanent."

A source added: "He's back for some scenes in which there's a gay night being at The Dog."

DS (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a132640/spike-to-make-brief-hollyoaks-return.html)

I'm glad he is coming back, a great character who wasn't used enough. Hopefully he will get some good storylines

never did like spike however I LOVE CRAIG:blush2:

Tom
28-10-2008, 05:38 PM
Roxanne McKee is leaving at Christmas :bawling:

Hollyoaks actress Roxanne McKee is to leave the Channel 4 soap after nearly three years as part of this year's dramatic Christmas storyline.

December sees a web of secrets, lies and revenge being unraveled as McKee's character Louise Summers prepares for her wedding to fiancé Warren Fox (Jamie Lomas).

However, beneath the tough, bitchy exterior lies a dark secret which is about to be outed. After discovering Warren's affair with best friend and bridesmaid Mandy (Sarah Jayne Dunn), Louise formulates a plan and acquires a gun. Will she target Mandy or Warren? Or will the plot resolve come to its head in an unsuspecting and twisted way?

Speaking of her decision to quit, McKee said: "I have enjoyed my time at Hollyoaks immensely and I’m going to really miss everyone at Lime Pictures.

"I have learned so much and will take away with me many happy memories - not just from everyone I have worked with but from Liverpool as a city too, which has become my second home. I know I will shed a few tears on the day I leave but I am so excited about what the future holds."

Producer Bryan Kirkwood said: "As well as being the nation’s sexiest soap star for two years running, Roxanne has worked incredibly hard to prove herself as a talented actress. She has been at the centre of one of our biggest storylines for the past two years and her exit scenes will be a fitting climax."

He added: "Roxanne is a real star in the making and I’m sure this won’t be the last that we hear of her.”

The end of the year also sees the departure of producer Bryan Kirkwood after three years heading up the Lime Pictures production.

Source (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a133944/mckee-to-leave-hollyoaks-at-xmas.html)

Interesting plot ...

Dan_
28-10-2008, 10:32 PM
Kinda glad she's leaving, for months on end all she's done is get drunk then keep bringing up the fact that Warren killed her ex-hubby,then follows the apology and how she will change but she never does.

I noticed that Nev Ashworth was back in tonights episode, been months since I last saw him.Hardly the most interesting storyline on his return though, talking about model space crafts with Elliott in a cringeworthy manner :laugh:

Annie
08-05-2009, 02:14 PM
Whoo I found the hollyoaks thread :banana:

jaybitches
08-05-2009, 02:14 PM
Woop
I dont watch it no more tbh lol

Annie
08-05-2009, 02:15 PM
I aint watched any since Tuesday so going to catch up just now on 4OD

Annie
08-05-2009, 02:40 PM
It’s exciting times in the Hollyoaks village as McFly rolls into town to play a special concert at the SU Bar. Just in case the backstage video last week wasn’t enough to whet your appetite, we’ve got some exclusive behind-the-scenes pictures of the boys working with Emma Rigby (Hannah), Chris Fountain (Justin) and the rest of the Hollyoaks crew.

Don’t miss the episode this Friday and don’t forget to keep an eye on the website for part two of the McFly backstage video.

Gemmer-x
08-05-2009, 07:52 PM
Hannah + Justin :lovedup:

Mrluvaluva
08-05-2009, 08:13 PM
I hate McFly. :yuk:

Nicky.
09-05-2009, 09:28 AM
Why Baz D:

I hate Hollyoaks!
They cut out Dougie's line.. plus they played falling in love over them playing live! WTFs that about?!

Cheesy Toms lines were funny xD >.<

Arneldo
09-05-2009, 09:52 AM
Hollyoaks has gone downhill int he past few weeks. Since JohnP/Craig left, and since Niall was killed off - all we've had is the same old Warren troubles, some simple bullying plot and the McQueens had rats. Wooppie.

I'm hoping it'll get better in the next few weeks when...

Clare comes back to get revenge on Justin and Warren. Although it will be sad to see them both leave - I can't wait to see Warren die!!! mhuhahaha.

Annie
27-05-2009, 06:07 PM
OMG watching on E4 just now. Amazing episode.

*mazedsalv**
27-05-2009, 06:42 PM
I watched the C4 episode was amazing... i didnt want to spoil myself and watch it on E4 today, waiting until tomorrow.

Soo happy she's back!!

Annie
27-05-2009, 06:44 PM
Claire was amazing on E4. She is a nut job! You should have watched it like. It was actually amazing!! And I was screaming at my TV

marctierman
27-05-2009, 06:56 PM
init, it was an awesome episode.

Gemmer-x
27-05-2009, 07:16 PM
i can't wait for tomorrow's episode :D should be ace
i <3 Warren though, don't want him to die!

Annie
28-05-2009, 08:24 AM
I love Warren too!

In more magazine this week, it showed Russ and Justin running away in a car after Russ tried to steal baby Max!!

Zac
28-05-2009, 08:32 AM
Who are the fittest people in Hollyoaks?
LOL

Annie
28-05-2009, 08:37 AM
Warren
Calvin
Justin
Zac
Russ
Ravi
:lovedup::lovedup::lovedup:

Annie
28-05-2009, 06:10 PM
Oddly turned on at Hannah and Claire fighting..

Oh wait they fell.. they might die.
Crud.

This is a great episode :thumbs:

pinkmichk
28-05-2009, 06:15 PM
i always watch on E4 on the first look and tonights is good

Indierock&roll
28-05-2009, 06:25 PM
oh my god i actually didnt know she was going to die :| this is so sad
sooo good this episode

Ross
28-05-2009, 06:26 PM
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lightyears
28-05-2009, 06:26 PM
OMG hollyoaks is amazing tonight, best one for years wow

pinkmichk
28-05-2009, 06:27 PM
OMG that episode where did claire go to

lightyears
28-05-2009, 06:28 PM
they have been sayin in the press that hannah had signed on until xmas, how fly of them eh lol

brilliant

Indierock&roll
28-05-2009, 06:29 PM
haha claire seems to just survive everything
she could be dead though unless she takes off with that money in warrans flat
and i thought justin dies?

lightyears
28-05-2009, 06:31 PM
turns out hannah doesnt die

Mrluvaluva
28-05-2009, 06:32 PM
Is Hannah really dead?

Annie
28-05-2009, 06:35 PM
Hannah isnt dead.
Warren isnt dead.
Justin runs away next week with Russ.

Eh Nancy in bed with CHRIS?! :nono:

Indierock&roll
28-05-2009, 06:35 PM
they said she was dead though, like they said im sorry, and like it was obvious she was dead

Annie
28-05-2009, 06:36 PM
Nah she really aint dead.

Indierock&roll
28-05-2009, 06:37 PM
im real confused then.. they cant just go oh sorry we made a mistake shes okay now?

Mrluvaluva
28-05-2009, 06:37 PM

Hannah isnt dead.
Warren isnt dead.
Justin runs away next week with Russ.

Eh Nancy in bed with CHRIS?! :nono:

What happens to Warren then as I know he has left/leaving Hollyoaks along with Justin?

EDIT: And I heard that Hannah had renewed her contract.

Annie
28-05-2009, 06:38 PM
Warren is dead baby! He is gone. He is having a baby with that soap slut.

Also, yeah they say to him that they are sorry about hannah but they will take her to hospital and she will magically be alive again.

Indierock&roll
28-05-2009, 06:39 PM
oh , well thats stupid then.... god this programme is silly

Mrluvaluva
28-05-2009, 06:40 PM

Warren isnt dead.

:puzzled:

Annie
28-05-2009, 06:42 PM
Oh sorry I meant warren IS dead :whistle:

Mrluvaluva
28-05-2009, 06:44 PM
"Virtually slaps Annie"

Annie
28-05-2009, 06:47 PM
I'm sorry :pat:

Marsh.
28-05-2009, 07:02 PM
Is Clare only back for Warren and Justin's exits or is she coming back full time? (there's not much point considering the majority of the people involved in all of her storylines have been killed)
But she sure escapes death quite a lot and Warren must be dead because he was crushed by a mirror :laugh2:

Mrluvaluva
28-05-2009, 07:03 PM

I'm sorry :pat:

Apology accepted. :tongue:

Zac
29-05-2009, 05:42 PM
It's all kicking off over on C4.

Shaun
29-05-2009, 05:54 PM
...ouch

Scarlett.
30-05-2009, 04:56 PM
Also, yeah they say to him that they are sorry about hannah but they will take her to hospital and she will magically be alive again.

If that does happen, then WTF....

Great episodes :thumbs:

Daniel__
30-05-2009, 05:14 PM
Did anyone else watch last nights epidode on E4?

It was the first episode to be produced by Lucy Allan and it was pretty good for her first episode.

Annie
16-06-2009, 06:53 PM
I aint watched this in ages. What has been happening since Warren died?

Annie
16-06-2009, 06:54 PM
I aint watched this in ages. What has been happening since Warren died?

Mrluvaluva
09-07-2009, 02:35 PM
The morning after the night before. Has anyone watched the first two bitesize episodes?

http://www.e4.com/video/gknwz1ofVnUcP69Y3BZ9YT/play.e4

Scarlett.
29-09-2009, 07:03 PM
I used to watch this until sometime in the summer

It suddenly became about people just constantly jumping around and scenes changing every 10 seconds, and I suddenly realised I was remembering NOTHING from each episode

Braden
04-10-2009, 02:17 PM
well spencer ain't doing so good

*mazedsalv**
04-10-2009, 02:19 PM
Its really gotten good the last month!

Scarlett.
04-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Really? I might start watching again then

InOne
04-10-2009, 02:23 PM
Will be good this week with Jake getting out and Newt on the run.

Scarlett.
04-10-2009, 03:41 PM
I have to admit it looks good from the adverts

Chantel
04-10-2009, 03:44 PM
I need more Ravi :joker:

Scarlett.
05-10-2009, 05:55 PM
Tonights episode has been good

Scarlett.
09-10-2009, 05:58 PM
So Rae was just like Eli?

Billy
09-10-2009, 06:03 PM
yeep

Scarlett.
09-10-2009, 06:11 PM
I didnt expect that! This week just proves HO is back to its best

Billy
10-10-2009, 12:13 AM
Rae is real. She is the granddaughter of the woman Newt mugged. He saw her photo in the purse and created a persona around him.

Scarlett.
10-10-2009, 12:18 AM
I read that on DS (I lurk xD) kinda weird

Tom4784
10-10-2009, 01:58 AM
It was a great episode. Newt's actor has really come on leaps and bounds.

Alf
10-10-2009, 08:35 AM
Rae is real. She is the granddaughter of the woman Newt mugged. He saw her photo in the purse and created a persona around him.

thats a bit of a coincidence in it. only in soapland