PDA

View Full Version : Josie The thumbsucking assassin

Angus
18-07-2010, 02:33 PM
When will people start waking up to Josie's game? It's no coincidence she gravitated towards Govan as a friend - they have identical modus operandi, load the gun, and let someone else pull the trigger.

Crispgate - this was started by Josie: When they were at the table eating pizza and Sunshine had crisps as well, after they had finished the pizza Josie said, Ooh I fancy some crisps now. She then spoke to others about the crisps till they made a fuss. The she said, "I didnt want any, but if they were mine I would have put them in a bowl and shared them out." Josie having planted the idea, then walks off and lets Ife and Keeva finish Sunshine off.

Josie, Nathan, Ife are in the garden. Josie waits till Shabby approaches from the house before saying "Nathan I want to have a word about last night" (the trashing-the-bedroom incident). Shabby immediately gets involved, and it all kicks off. She and Nathan are left licking their wounds, while Josie merely says "Sorry I didn't mean to start anything".

Caoimhe, JJ, and Josie are in the bathroom. No one's talking about Corin until Josie says, "I think all the housemates are genuine...except maybe one." Then she sticks her hand over her mouth, as if to say "Oooh, I have I gone too far?" JJ immediately twigs she means Corin, and soon enough a nice hatchet job is done on Corin, but it's JJ and Caoimhe left holding the hatchet. Josie has contributed nothing. She finishes the conversation with "I don't think bad things about any of the housemates because I'm not like that". Nice work!

The clash between Caoimhe and Dave. Who asked the question that sparked it off? "I'd like to know why you're against gay marriage, Dave". You guessed it - Josie. But that's the last we hear from her. Caoimhe and Dave are going at it hammer and tongs, while Josie lies back staring into space and sucking her thumb. Nice work again!

With the parrot ..instead of saying to Ife 'you'd better NOT ask JJ for that coin/token now after what the parrot has just revealed, , she TELLS Ife to get the token/coin from JJ. ( Knowing full well what JJ's reaction would be when he found out he'd given the coin to Ife after Ife had said what she'd said)...and what did Josie do? She waited for the fur to fly when JJ found out then walked away with a smirk.
Then when JJ 'apologises to her for giving the token/coin to Ife and not to her, she says with a sigh that 'it's okay', that she 'doesn't mind' . She did NOT say () 'It's okay I don't mind IN FACT I TOLD IFE TO GET IT FROM YOU'

JJ has expressed no attraction towards her at all, other than as a sister, but does that deter her? No, she is such a jealous cow she will do anything to prevent him spending time with any other woman. She almost managed to get Keeva to walk by putting her on a guilt trip - and then she goes to the diary room pretending she's not a bad person, she would walk rather than upset anyone, blah blah blah. She is trying so hard to isolate JJ from any potential competition - its embarrassing.

Josie is not the lovable country bumpkin BB have most HL viewers believing...
Josie is a sh*t stirrer who manages to get others to put the boot in whilst keeping herself smelling of roses. Watch her closely and you will see the way she operates.

GypsyGoth
18-07-2010, 02:37 PM
:laugh2: Love the thead title.

And I think I like Josie even more now. At least she is making stuff happen :D

bbfan1991
18-07-2010, 02:41 PM
It's a gameshow, they are all in it for their own needs and would backstab each other for that cheque:D. Every single one of them has a gameplan!.

Also Josie's friendship with Govan, they met in the audition stage so if you're familiar with someone in there you can't help but gravitate towards them.

Lex
18-07-2010, 02:43 PM
When will people start waking up to Josie's game? It's no coincidence she gravitated towards Govan as a friend - they have identical modus operandi, load the gun, and let someone else pull the trigger.

Crispgate - this was started by Josie: When they were at the table eating pizza and Sunshine had crisps as well, after they had finished the pizza Josie said, Ooh I fancy some crisps now. She then spoke to others about the crisps till they made a fuss. The she said, "I didnt want any, but if they were mine I would have put them in a bowl and shared them out." Josie having planted the idea, then walks off and lets Ife and Keeva finish Sunshine off.

Josie, Nathan, Ife are in the garden. Josie waits till Shabby approaches from the house before saying "Nathan I want to have a word about last night" (the trashing-the-bedroom incident). Shabby immediately gets involved, and it all kicks off. She and Nathan are left licking their wounds, while Josie merely says "Sorry I didn't mean to start anything".

Caoimhe, JJ, and Josie are in the bathroom. No one's talking about Corin until Josie says, "I think all the housemates are genuine...except maybe one." Then she sticks her hand over her mouth, as if to say "Oooh, I have I gone too far?" JJ immediately twigs she means Corin, and soon enough a nice hatchet job is done on Corin, but it's JJ and Caoimhe left holding the hatchet. Josie has contributed nothing. She finishes the conversation with "I don't think bad things about any of the housemates because I'm not like that". Nice work!

The clash between Caoimhe and Dave. Who asked the question that sparked it off? "I'd like to know why you're against gay marriage, Dave". You guessed it - Josie. But that's the last we hear from her. Caoimhe and Dave are going at it hammer and tongs, while Josie lies back staring into space and sucking her thumb. Nice work again!

With the parrot ..instead of saying to Ife 'you'd better NOT ask JJ for that coin/token now after what the parrot has just revealed, , she TELLS Ife to get the token/coin from JJ. ( Knowing full well what JJ's reaction would be when he found out he'd given the coin to Ife after Ife had said what she'd said)...and what did Josie do? She waited for the fur to fly when JJ found out then walked away with a smirk.
Then when JJ 'apologises to her for giving the token/coin to Ife and not to her, she says with a sigh that 'it's okay', that she 'doesn't mind' . She did NOT say () 'It's okay I don't mind IN FACT I TOLD IFE TO GET IT FROM YOU'

JJ has expressed no attraction towards her at all, other than as a sister, but does that deter her? No, she is such a jealous cow she will do anything to prevent him spending time with any other woman. She almost managed to get Keeva to walk by putting her on a guilt trip - and then she goes to the diary room pretending she's not a bad person, she would walk rather than upset anyone, blah blah blah. She is trying so hard to isolate JJ from any potential competition - its embarrassing.

Josie is a sh*t stirrer who manages to get others to put the boot in whilst keeping herself smelling of roses. Watch her closely and you will see the way she operates.

I said all this ages ago Angus!!

But it's fun to watch!!.....P.S....I think that King Ben, Rasputin and Corange worked this out from the begining!....that's why they treat her with un-due reverence!!:wavey:

bbfan1991
18-07-2010, 02:44 PM

Looks like we'll be seeing Steve, Mario, Rachel, Keeley and Dave at the final:bawling:,

Angus
18-07-2010, 02:50 PM
I said all this ages ago Angus!!

But it's fun to watch!!.....P.S....I think that King Ben, Rasputin and Corange worked this out from the begining!....that's why they treat her with un-due reverence!!:wavey:

Yeah, I posted about Josie's slyness after Crispgate, but I'm now seeing her manipulations much more now. Her controlling behaviour over JJ is weird but since I can't stand the bloke, I hope she screws him over. Ben is on to her, and won't be taken in. So yes its fun to watch, but irritating that everyone goes on about her as if she's some sweet, girl next door type when she is quite the opposite.

Angus
18-07-2010, 02:55 PM
It's a gameshow, they are all in it for their own needs and would backstab each other for that cheque:D. Every single one of them has a gameplan!.

Also Josie's friendship with Govan, they met in the audition stage so if you're familiar with someone in there you can't help but gravitate towards them.

I have no problem with any of them having a game plan, of course they do. What ticks me off are the idiots who post on here claiming Josie is "being herself" and JJ is "real" blah blah blah. Instead of admitting their fave does anything wrong, has faults and bitches with the best of them, they will swear blindly that's not so.

As regards her friendship with Govan, yes they met beforehand, but kindred spirits stick together and if he had stayed in the house, who knows what evil manipulations we might have seen? I wonder if JJ would have got that close to her if Govan had still been there?

GiRTh
18-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Tremendous first post.

I also think I like her even more now. Personally, I dont Josie is anywhere near as clever as you think.

fingers
18-07-2010, 02:57 PM
I have no problem with any of them having a game plan, of course they do. What ticks me off are the idiots who post on here claiming Josie is "being herself" and JJ is "real" blah blah blah. Instead of admitting their fave does anything wrong, has faults and bitches with the best of them, they will swear blindly that's not so.

As regards her friendship with Govan, yes they met beforehand, but kindred spirits stick together and if he had stayed in the house, who knows what evil manipulations we might have seen? I wonder if JJ would have got that close to her if Govan had still been there?

Presumably Priscilla is whiter than white, has no game plan and is being himself?:joker::joker::joker:

bbfan1991
18-07-2010, 03:01 PM

ALL the housemates have their flaws and faults, positives and negatives so hopefully most people can see things from both sides of the story although it's hard not to remain bias at times;).

Zippy
18-07-2010, 03:08 PM
My God you make her sound like a genius!

Classic case of over analysing a HM to the nth degree. In your mind you're convinced she can predict exactly how others will always react to any given situation. Er, no.

Josie just likes to dip her toe into debates and arguements. She's just not bothered enough to get really stuck in...if others take the baton and run with it thats their choice.

As for JJ; he most certainly has been giving her signals as Im sure any woman would agree. He gets close, he strokes her hair. He's even kissed her. He lays next to her and wants to follow her around like a puppy. If you can't see how that may make her feel he might fancy her then you're not too perceptive. I mean, really.

bbfan1991
18-07-2010, 03:12 PM
I'm sure that Ife and Shabby knew each other from school or something:conf:.

Sunshine mentioned she met Josie and a few others before entering the house, basically most of these knew each other and probably were picked off the streets.

starry
18-07-2010, 03:20 PM
Sunshine mentioned she met Josie and a few others before entering the house, basically most of these knew each other and probably were picked off the streets.

She met some at the auditions, as most of them did. Apparently one of her friends is also a friend of Ben, but she had never met Ben before.

Angus
18-07-2010, 03:31 PM
Presumably Priscilla is whiter than white, has no game plan and is being himself?:joker::joker::joker:

Yeah, because NOT doing tasks, NOT being a team player, NOT washing up and cleaning, NOT modifying his accent and demeanour, because it annoys people etc etc is such a cunning plan isn't it? Why has no-one ever thought of that one before?:rolleyes:

I couldn't care less who has a game plan so long as they ENTERTAIN me. What pisses me off are those who deny their faves HAVE a game plan when it is blatantly obvious they do.

arista
18-07-2010, 03:34 PM

She can Suck more than a thumb.

Angus
18-07-2010, 03:38 PM
Tremendous first post.

I also think I like her even more now. Personally, I dont Josie is anywhere near as clever as you think.

Oh I think you have to be pretty clever to be able to act that innocent. After a while though you begin to detect a pattern and hers is pretty simple but very effective - she's a sly one alright.

Angus
18-07-2010, 03:39 PM
She can Suck more than a thumb.

Lol - I'm sure she can - look at those teeth!

Zippy
18-07-2010, 03:46 PM
[/B]

Oh I think you have to be pretty clever to be able to act that innocent. After a while though you begin to detect a pattern and hers is pretty simple but very effective - she's a sly one alright.

:joker::joker::joker:

She doesn't even act innocent. Lmao

Way. Off.

jj43
18-07-2010, 04:26 PM
Brilliant thread title, lol

Shiner
18-07-2010, 06:02 PM
The OP is spot on. Although I don't think Josie has a game plan as such, I think she is just naturally manipulative. I don't think she is using JJ etc. to win the game I think she is simply using them to survive in the house - a subtle difference. Having seen enough of her now you can tell exactly when she's at it. She had a couple of "interesting" sessions with JJ last night on LF.

eviled2010
18-07-2010, 06:26 PM
"The thumbsucking assassin"...Love it!:elephant:

Goofygate.

BB_Eye
18-07-2010, 06:35 PM
You forgot to mention she was a liar who claimed Steve called John James 'crab eyes'. In effect causing the massive row she claimed to have upset her so much.

Great post all the same.

zotec
18-07-2010, 07:02 PM
Well I never! Angus you may just have something. Ive always thought her a bit harsh with JJ.She loves the power and for someone who is supposed to fancy the pants off him,she laughs at him in the diary room when he is upset and denies any blame,twists conversations and when caught in a lie says she has a bad memory and cant retain information. I was warned this would happen a couple of weeks ago but didnt think at the time she was manipulative and was and still is popular in and out of the house. Ife on BBLB today also echoed your suspitions.

jj43
18-07-2010, 07:20 PM
I think Josie chops and changes her feelings about people frequently. Last night in deep talks with JJ about Keever. She just dosent trust her anymore and basically makes Josie feel jealous, and Josie said she was not a jealous person. She seems to be a very confused person.

Astrid
18-07-2010, 07:30 PM
Josie is a slovenly, thumb sucking, fat mare.

eviled2010
18-07-2010, 07:44 PM

Can't leave her nose alone either...is forever picking it and the handling food meant for all of them.
Dirty Cowbag.

RosieRed xxx
18-07-2010, 07:58 PM
Shes ace, isnt she??????

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
18-07-2010, 08:10 PM
i can't stand her voice. she constantly sounds like she's got flem. she's not that fat that she needs to sound as if she's stuffed

rosieb
18-07-2010, 08:41 PM
Brilliant Post - you have got her down to a T - manipulative jealous cow

WOMBAI
18-07-2010, 08:44 PM
Oh Josie doesn't like people that bitch - she says while she sits there and bitches about Keeva! She has no claim on JJ - but she acts like they are engaged or something! God help the guy that does marry her!

ButterflyGirl
18-07-2010, 08:50 PM
Bunny boiler lol

JAJ1942
18-07-2010, 09:02 PM
From the minute her name was called out I disliked her, know a few people like her sly as foxes but manage to manipulate everything so everyone else is to blame while she remains innocent - rubbish

Patricia4
18-07-2010, 09:07 PM
She should shut up she does'nt own him my goodness she is a bitch.

fruit_cake
18-07-2010, 09:11 PM
brilliant post OP.. has Josie completely right, what a vile cow

Angus
18-07-2010, 09:38 PM
So now Josie has manipulated virtually the whole house against Keeva, her supposed friend, all because of her jealousy. If you think back to when Sunshine and JJ used to mess about together, I bet Josie was jealous even then, and she used a packet of crisps to bring Sunshine down.

JJ is playing with fire if he thinks of Josie only as a sister, cos there's no way Josie has "sisterly" feelings for him at all. I wonder what would happen if Keeley made a play for him?

oddballmisfitsFTW
18-07-2010, 09:52 PM

EXACTLY :thumbs:

chuff me dizzy
18-07-2010, 10:07 PM
Josie has dropped from one of my favs to one of my most detested hm8,SO sly ,sneaky and devious ,shes using every hm8 by telling them she is their mate while backstabbing others ,She had 1 nom in all these weeks and cannot see it changing

oddballmisfitsFTW
18-07-2010, 10:45 PM
Josie needs to take her fat udders and mucker off

stonedape
18-07-2010, 10:51 PM
Said it before, I'll say it again: Big Brother is a game, everyone in the house is playing a game, Josie's just the best at it. Love watching her work.

uvhater
18-07-2010, 10:53 PM

If Josie is fat - heaven help the rest of us.

oddballmisfitsFTW
18-07-2010, 10:54 PM
Said it before, I'll say it again: Big Brother is a game, everyone in the house is playing a game, Josie's just the best at it. Love watching her work.

but its a psychological and social experiment show not a gameshow :hugesmile:

oddballmisfitsFTW
18-07-2010, 10:55 PM
If Josie is fat - heaven help the rest of us.

course she is

when she bends over to get milk out of fridge its like i am watching a wildlife documentary on rhinos

Shiner
18-07-2010, 11:02 PM

It's not that long since you guys were telling us doubters that she's the only real one in the house. Now the facade is slipping, even to the fans it's all part of an intricate game plan. :D :D

stonedape
18-07-2010, 11:03 PM
but its a psychological and social experiment show not a gameshow :hugesmile:

It's a psychological/social experiment AND a gameshow :xyxwave:

the-gaffer
18-07-2010, 11:03 PM
Josie really has you worked up ehhh

Just Do It
19-07-2010, 11:06 AM
So now Josie has manipulated virtually the whole house against Keeva, her supposed friend, all because of her jealousy. If you think back to when Sunshine and JJ used to mess about together, I bet Josie was jealous even then, and she used a packet of crisps to bring Sunshine down.

JJ is playing with fire if he thinks of Josie only as a sister, cos there's no way Josie has "sisterly" feelings for him at all. I wonder what would happen if Keeley made a play for him?

My feelings exactly. I did like her from the start, but the behaviour described above makes me dislike her more everyday.

JEJ
19-07-2010, 11:55 AM
I wonder what would happen if Keeley made a play for him?

I live in hope!

WOMBAI
19-07-2010, 11:57 AM
I live in hope!

I would love Keeley to make a play for JJ and him to respond - Josie might be up on a murder charge! :joker:

KERRYJ
19-07-2010, 12:05 PM
So according to you Josie has the power over people's minds, she can make them do what she wants them to do without even saying anything. She made Shabby have that row with Nathan because she telepathically told her to. And she planted the gay marriage thing in Caoimhe mind knowing it would take her a couple of weeks before mentioning it again. I see. There are no holes in that arguement at all. Me thinks you have been watching this for way too long.

WOMBAI
19-07-2010, 12:12 PM
So according to you Josie has the power over people's minds, she can make them do what she wants them to do without even saying anything. She made Shabby have that row with Nathan because she telepathically told her to. And she planted the gay marriage thing in Caoimhe mind knowing it would take her a couple of weeks before mentioning it again. I see. There are no holes in that arguement at all. Me thinks you have been watching this for way too long.

She is often the catalyst - by starting up bitchy conversations and putting ideas into people's head - that is what trouble-makers do! She sows the seed of doubt - then waits for the inevitable reaction! She is a game-player, big time - and her behaviour is all about airtime and votes for her! If you choose not to see that - so be it!

chuff me dizzy
19-07-2010, 12:29 PM
She is often the catalyst - by starting up bitchy conversations and putting ideas into people's head - that is what trouble-makers do! She sows the seed of doubt - then waits for the inevitable reaction! She is a game-player, big time - and her behaviour is all about airtime and votes for her! If you choose not to see that - so be it!

Wombaii ,on this occasion I agree with you ,shes very sneaky

WOMBAI
19-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Wombaii ,on this occasion I agree with you ,shes very sneaky

We do occasionally! :joker:

KERRYJ
19-07-2010, 01:07 PM
some say sneaky others say clever, its only a gameshow because there is a prize at the end of it. its basic survival of the fittest in there. According to you she must be a shoe in to win because she is playing one hell of a game and good for her. Wouldn't you or are you one of those who would "just do it for the experience, to discover yourself". They never win. You have to play the game. When did being a game player become such a terrible thing to be. It's a gameshow, play the game. Simple.

chuff me dizzy
19-07-2010, 01:09 PM
some say sneaky others say clever, its only a gameshow because there is a prize at the end of it. its basic survival of the fittest in there. According to you she must be a shoe in to win because she is playing one hell of a game and good for her. Wouldn't you or are you one of those who would "just do it for the experience, to discover yourself". They never win. You have to play the game. When did being a game player become such a terrible thing to be. It's a gameshow, play the game. Simple.

A gameshow which should be won by the most worthy person ,she is not it

WOMBAI
19-07-2010, 01:15 PM

Just don't bore the pants off everyone by attempting to turn it into the me, me, me, show with boring, one-sided fake romances and the inevitable tantrums when things don't go your way! :sleep: How the hell is that type of behaviour worthy of winning any gameshow?

StGeorge
19-07-2010, 01:25 PM

Historically, those types get the elbow once the public get a chance, so the game methodology is flawed.

StGeorge
19-07-2010, 01:27 PM

And anyone who cant see this is being quite naive IMO.

StGeorge
19-07-2010, 01:32 PM

This type of gameplan, which involves bitching and using others to do the dirty work whilst the instigator remains friends, is flawed due to the fact that once the public suss it, they will not vote for her at the vote to win stage. It happens everytime.

those who would "just do it for the experience, to discover yourself". They never win.

Only one thing to say to that....Rachel Rice.
Didnt bitch....didnt sh1tstir....shrugged off abuse and didnt retaliate....boring as hell but the public made her their winner.

Best gameplan....dont upset the public.

MrWong
19-07-2010, 01:45 PM
Will the Thumb Sucking Assassin nom Caoimhe and Keeley.

Her supposed rivals for JJ's affections. :rolleyes:

Although Dave could be in the mix.

jj43
19-07-2010, 01:56 PM
The Thumbsucking Assasisn is currently stuffing face with party cake from last nights. When she walked to diary room her roll of blubber round middle was wobbling. She must of put on at least 2 stone in house. Shut your mouth Josie.

WOMBAI
19-07-2010, 01:57 PM
This type of gameplan, which involves bitching and using others to do the dirty work whilst the instigator remains friends, is flawed due to the fact that once the public suss it, they will not vote for her at the vote to win stage. It happens everytime.

those who would "just do it for the experience, to discover yourself". They never win.

Only one thing to say to that....Rachel Rice.
Didnt bitch....didnt sh1tstir....shrugged off abuse and didnt retaliate....boring as hell but the public made her their winner.

Best gameplan....dont upset the public.

This!

chuff me dizzy
19-07-2010, 01:57 PM
Will the Thumb Sucking Assassin nom Caoimhe and Keeley.

Her supposed rivals for JJ's affections. :rolleyes:

Although Dave could be in the mix.

I think Keeva is a certainty ,Not sure of her second one

Shiner
19-07-2010, 02:08 PM
The Josie fans have flipped from "she real" to "she's a game-player" in a day since BB let slip some of the neurosis. :rolleyes:

WOMBAI
19-07-2010, 02:12 PM
The Josie fans have flipped from "she real" to "she's a game-player" in a day since BB let slip some of the neurosis. :rolleyes:

I noticed that - complete change of tactics! :joker: After, they are the complete opposite of each other!

MrWong
19-07-2010, 02:29 PM

Now that you mention it. :joker: