PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Love Island II

ThaGazBoi
18-01-2006, 08:37 PM
Its back on our screens Late May/ Early June

Possible Spoilers:

BB6 Contestant Anthony Hutton is rumored to be taking part along with glamour models Keeley and Jodie Marsh (Another reality programme! :shocked:) and erm John McCrink (Omg)

[/b] Kelly Brooks will NOT be returning after her dull presenting, Instead rumored hosts have been series 1 winner Jayne Middlemiss, Denise Van Outen and Glamour Model Jordan [/b]

[/b] It will run for only 1 week this week, and only 3 contestants from each gender will be taking part [/b]

[/b] The ITV2 programme will apparently be presented by series 1 runner up Lady Isbella Hervey and Ex Blue presenter Duncan James [/b]

www.digitalspy.co.uk

BusyBee
20-01-2006, 05:27 PM
OMG - I couldnt stand the first series of this so definitely wont be watching this. Celebrities being paid to have a luxury holiday on some far away island just to see if there is any romance. Sorry - not for me. If they want a holiday they can jolly well pay for their own!!!

Jodie Marsh - after going on and on and on about how she hates her celebrity in the words of someone else I DO NOT BELIEVE IT.

As for Duncan James presenting - after watching him on the Superstar thingy - he is awful - please keep to singing.

InTheHood
21-01-2006, 01:54 AM
I don't think Duncan should sing or present, as he can't do either very well.

At least he's not bunny boiler Middlemiss I suppose, but I see she's in line for it. Eurgh!

Lance
21-01-2006, 02:00 AM
One I'll definately steer clear of. What a load of rubbish.:rolleyes:

Legend
21-01-2006, 02:08 AM
I thought the first series was ok but doubt i'll be watching this one.

Could be tempted if there tele's bolloks like .

BB-Rocks
21-01-2006, 02:32 PM
I watched it until BB came on

GlitterEyes
26-01-2006, 10:42 AM
Watched bits of the first series was gutted Jayne Middlemiss won she is the most annoying presenter ever! She has split personalities bit like that Tara Palmer Tomkinson or whatever she is called lol.

Crazycheerleader
28-01-2006, 05:24 PM
denise van outen would be wicked presenting i cant wait

Siouxsie
28-01-2006, 10:27 PM
not a lover of this one

Daisie
05-02-2006, 11:09 AM
I liked it sort of. It was real give the brain a rest TV we didnt have to think about and I cant see how they could make series 2 better for viewers as the first series seemed to do everything

Chrizzle
05-02-2006, 10:13 PM
Jodie revealed live on CBB Final that Big brother was her last reality TV apparance, but not her last Tv appearance.

Anthony would be cool though.
I quite liked the first series. :)

BusyBee
06-02-2006, 05:33 PM
originally quoted by Chrizzle[/i]]
Jodie revealed live on CBB Final that Big brother was her last reality TV apparance, but not her last Tv appearance.

Yes, offer Jodie enough and she would appear on anything. This would be just up her street. That girl is a media junkie!

BB-Rocks
08-02-2006, 09:10 PM
I don't think shel'll be going into it, but she might because its totally differnt from Big Brother, not exactly hard to stay in a paridise island for 7weeks

Siouxsie
17-02-2006, 03:11 PM
think ill giv this one a miss:xyxwave:

x-heather-x
22-03-2006, 09:06 PM
I watched it up until Big Brother came on last year. I quite liked it though I think Big Brother is 10x better.

I think Anthony would be good.

I read in quite a few magazines they are also wanting Lee Latchford-Evans (Steps) and Abs Breen (5ive)

If they 2 do go in it would just be coz they 2 bands are planning to re-unite and they are wantin people to like them again.:sleep: