PDA

View Full Version : Strictly needs an overhaul next year

cub
18-12-2010, 10:26 PM
Time to retire Brucie off as he's really slowing the programme down with his lame jokes which he stumbles over and the audience are forced to 'laugh'.

And because Tess is so associated with him, she needs to go an' all.

I'd also sack Alesha and replace her with Karen Hardy.

Colbert-Bump
19-12-2010, 04:29 AM
Ditto

Jords
19-12-2010, 08:56 AM
His jokes are so awful its funny!

cub
19-12-2010, 01:44 PM
He looks like he should be in rest home and Tess is so 'Stepford Wife' with her fixed grin. It needs shaking up completely.

Zippy
19-12-2010, 01:58 PM
No.

your ideas are ridiculous.

Brucie is more crucial to the show than you think. He's the original host of ALL the shows worldwide. Tess and Alesha are fantastic too.

So no, you just go watch something else if it doesn't suit.

Jordan.
19-12-2010, 02:05 PM
It needs to die this year. Such a dull show.

Jack_
19-12-2010, 02:08 PM
It's one of the most embarrassing shows I have ever seen. Just...awful.

It should've died before it even began. Cheesy Saturday night TV for old women to get wet over.

Zippy
19-12-2010, 02:19 PM
It's one of the most embarrassing shows I have ever seen. Just...awful.

It should've died before it even began. Cheesy Saturday night TV for old women to get wet over.

well just because its not for 15 yr old boys it doesnt mean its only for old grannies. Sounding a bit naive, Jack.

Last nights ratings were the highest ever with a peak of around 14.5 million. So you think they were all old women?

Personally, I don't like the slow ballroom dances(they probably are more for older people) but the latin and faster dances can be appreciated by all age groups who like dance.

bbfan1991
19-12-2010, 09:32 PM
well just because its not for 15 yr old boys it doesnt mean its only for old grannies. Sounding a bit naive, Jack.

Last nights ratings were the highest ever with a peak of around 14.5 million. So you think they were all old women?

Personally, I don't like the slow ballroom dances(they probably are more for older people) but the latin and faster dances can be appreciated by all age groups who like dance.

I agree, i've watched since series 4 and i'm not an old woman or man (yet):shocked:. It's good to see all the different dances and the celebs having fun.

Some take it way too seriously like it's a professional competition which sometimes puts me off the show tbh.

cub
20-12-2010, 09:10 AM
Bruce is going whewie!

No more bad jokes told badly and his 'stamping on beetles' dancing.