PDA

View Full Version : Most annoying thing you have dropped?

Benjamin
02-04-2011, 03:04 PM
May seem like a pointless thread I know, but I need you all to feel my pain...

...I knocked nearly a whole carton of ear buds on the floor and they went everywhere. Then I had nearly finished collecting them and then proceeded to just let go of the carton (I have no idea why) and back down they all went.

Trying to pick up nearly 200 cotton buds is not fun, ever, EVER! :bawling:

Smithy
02-04-2011, 03:09 PM
During a power cut I was trying to find the torch on top of the fridge, and knocked a box of drawing pins on the floor, they went everywhere :bawling:

Ramsay
02-04-2011, 03:09 PM
my testicles

Niall
02-04-2011, 03:20 PM
I dropped a box of matches once in the kitchen. Ugh. :bored:

Oh and I smashed a glass when I was home alone and barefooted. I couldn't get to the hoover to clean it up cause the glass was all around me so I had to jump on the sofa (which was next to me) and wait for my Dad to get back. D;

Stu
02-04-2011, 03:31 PM
my testicles
:joker:

Tom.
02-04-2011, 03:34 PM
I dropped my phone down a grid the other day. Pulled up at friends house, didnt realise I was right above a grid, opened door and as I got out the car, my phone slid out the pocket. Gutted isn't the word. I've had to buy ****ty little £25 phone from Argos until O2 can bother their arses and send me a new one out

Its what i get for wearing joggers with shallow pockets I suppose

Claymores
02-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Stu's hilarious posts which he assures the crowd are witty

KG.
02-04-2011, 03:37 PM
A deadly fart in the court room while I was on Jury Service, couldn't go anywhere, couldn't blame it on someone else, had to just sit in a cloud of eggy death and try and look as normal as I could so nobody suspected me.

Smithy
02-04-2011, 03:39 PM
A deadly fart in the court room while I was on Jury Service, couldn't go anywhere, couldn't blame it on someone else, had to just sit in a cloud of eggy death and try and look as normal as I could so nobody suspected me.

:laugh2:

Josy
02-04-2011, 03:41 PM
May seem like a pointless thread I know, but I need you all to feel my pain...

...I knocked nearly a whole carton of ear buds on the floor and they went everywhere. Then I had nearly finished collecting them and then proceeded to just let go of the carton (I have no idea why) and back down they all went.

Trying to pick up nearly 200 cotton buds is not fun, ever, EVER! :bawling:

I've done that a few times with the cotton buds its a pain in the ass picking them all back up :bored:

:joker::joker::joker:

Claymores
02-04-2011, 03:42 PM

LOL - I did something almost similar in January - was the 12th person called from their random ball-bag.

Fortunately the case collapsed mid-morning when the principal witness rerfused to testify (obviously needled). Freedom and no farty smell!

Tom.
02-04-2011, 03:46 PM
LOL - I did something almost similar in January - was the 12th person called from their random ball-bag.

Fortunately the case collapsed mid-morning when the principal witness rerfused to testify (obviously needled). Freedom and no farty smell!

I can't wait to do jury service, although knowing me I'll get a stupid fraud one or GBH caught on CCTV so ti will be boring. I want a good meaty case like a murder or something.

CharlieO
02-04-2011, 03:49 PM
a massive mercury thermometer and i was home alone and didnt know it was dangerous then i looked it up online and it was like YOU WILL DIE IF YOU TOUCH IT and i was ****ting myself. but i didnt die so oh well.

Vicky.
02-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Drawing pins :(

Also, one of those little brush things(you know, mini hand brush with a shovel thing) full of broken glass that I had spent 10 mins trying to clear up -.-

Benjamin
02-04-2011, 07:22 PM
Drawing pins :(

Also, one of those little brush things(you know, mini hand brush with a shovel thing) full of broken glass that I had spent 10 mins trying to clear up -.-

You mean a dustpan? :laugh:

Vicky.
02-04-2011, 07:39 PM
You mean a dustpan? :laugh:

YES. I was sitting trying to think of the word for ages and it never came to me :bored:

Jamie.....
02-04-2011, 08:00 PM
I opened the fridge before and some stewed apple left over from making a crumble fell out and it went everywhere, it took forever to clean up :/

Once my sister opened the cupboard and the spaghetti packet was open and all the spaghetti fell out over her :laugh:

Omg and sugar, it goes everywhere and you can never seem to get it all, there always some bits you can still feel.

Kerry
02-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Glass. Always happens when you're barefoot

Think the worst thing I've seen was beans. Wasn't me thankfully. My OH got some out of the microwave, dropped the bowl and they went all over absolutely everything. Walls, floor, fridge the lot. He wiped them all up and did exactly the same again :laugh2:

Ninastar
02-04-2011, 08:42 PM
i dropped a plate once and the way it smashed was ridiculous. seriously none of the pieces that smashed were any bigger then my thumb nail. I was like, how does that even happen?

GypsyGoth
02-04-2011, 08:47 PM
Mobile into a toilet.

Kerry
02-04-2011, 08:50 PM
And why, if you drop a glass, is there always one piece that sits and waits. It can be for weeks. You can scoop it up and hoover 60 times but theres always one piece just waiting..... ready to pounce.....

Ninastar
02-04-2011, 08:52 PM
And why, if you drop a glass, is there always one piece that sits and waits. It can be for weeks. You can scoop it up and hoover 60 times but theres always one piece just waiting..... ready to pounce.....

yeah omg, the other week my dad was taking a shower outside to the garage, and it broke. there was glass everywhere, and I just found a piece of it outside my bedroom door. He broke it downstairs so I dont even know how it got there.

Kerry
02-04-2011, 08:56 PM
yeah omg, the other week my dad was taking a shower outside to the garage, and it broke. there was glass everywhere, and I just found a piece of it outside my bedroom door. He broke it downstairs so I dont even know how it got there.

The stuff's evil!

Vicky.
02-04-2011, 09:02 PM
Mobile into a toilet.

I dropped a mobile in my pint glass once :bored:

Lucky bloody shot. How likely is it to land in a glass?

Jords
02-04-2011, 09:03 PM
Bowl of tiny macaroni :bored:

Kerry
02-04-2011, 09:06 PM
I dropped a mobile in my pint glass once :bored:

Lucky bloody shot. How likely is it to land in a glass?

I've had mine put in a pint glass :shocked:

Vicky.
02-04-2011, 09:08 PM
I've had mine put in a pint glass :shocked:

:shocked:

Kerry
02-04-2011, 09:09 PM
:shocked:

S'ok. It got replaced for twice the price :D

Vicky.
02-04-2011, 09:09 PM
S'ok. It got replaced for twice the price :D

Haha nice one :D

Mine got replaced by some ****ty little thing because 'we cant afford to just buy you good new mobiles just because you do stupid things' :sad:

Kerry
02-04-2011, 09:11 PM
Haha nice one :D

Mine got replaced by some ****ty little thing because 'we cant afford to just buy you good new mobiles just because you do stupid things' :sad:

Thats why I usually get my OH's cast off's :joker:

Stacey.
02-04-2011, 09:16 PM
A glass :'(

Pyramid*
03-04-2011, 08:04 AM
Opening up the fridge door too quickly and the milk carton falling out onto the tiled floor - the splashes go everywhere - under fridge, washign machine, up walls - and you have to clean the whole place otherwise it stinks to high heaven if you've missed any and it goes sour. :bawling:

CharlieO
03-04-2011, 08:37 AM
Opening up the fridge door too quickly and the milk carton falling out onto the tiled floor - the splashes go everywhere - under fridge, washign machine, up walls - and you have to clean the whole place otherwise it stinks to high heaven if you've missed any and it goes sour. :bawling:

omg ahhh im scared of milk. so scary when you have to try it and it might be sour.

30stone
03-04-2011, 10:17 AM
Money, hate dropping it.

But the funniest wasnt dropped just was long to tidy up, shook up a can of fanta fruit twist when i was younger put it in the middle of the kitchen, brother span a beyblade at it and it cut into the side, it went everywhere the top cupboards, the ceiling..

MTVN
03-04-2011, 10:50 AM
I dropped and smashed my Gran's Christmas present 5 minutes after leaving the shop, had to go back and buy the exact same thing again :bored:

Stacey.
03-04-2011, 11:04 AM
I dropped and smashed my Gran's Christmas present 5 minutes after leaving the shop, had to go back and buy the exact same thing again :bored:

:joker:

Judas
03-04-2011, 07:09 PM
A fire extinquisher from the top of Millibank Tower.

Lewis.
03-04-2011, 08:15 PM
Toast is always annoying when you drop it...

Kerry
03-04-2011, 08:17 PM

Milks like glass. The stuff hides and waits to pounce

Kerry
04-04-2011, 03:12 AM
Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh bottle of pop. It just exploded everywhere :bawling:

Stephanie
04-04-2011, 03:22 AM
a 5p, because it's really hard to pick up small coins from the floor
cans of drink, because they get all dented and horrible
and i'm extremely clumsy so i drop a lot of stuff like glasses, plates, bowls. everything :(

LemonJam
04-04-2011, 11:11 AM
a computer :\