PDA

View Full Version : The show that focuses on auditions

_Seth
17-04-2011, 01:01 PM
I remember before BB9 there was a show focusing on some people who auditioned, one of which was Luke and I was like "Cool it's him" when I saw him actually go in. They also showed past housemates (Anthony BB6) help the auditionees or w/e with the questionnaire things.

It'd make sense for C5 to milk the auditions since it's quite an event.

GypsyGoth
17-04-2011, 06:59 PM
It might be good to have some sort of XF type audition rounds before they launch the main show. But maybe they want to keep the housemates a secret.

_Seth
17-04-2011, 07:10 PM
I don't want it to be part of the main show or anything, just a couple of episodes on the side showing people who audition.

Tony1111
17-04-2011, 07:13 PM
Maybe we could have the option to view all the audition tapes online say about 30 of the finalists and narrow them down via a poll vote which results will be revealed on launch night. :)

_Seth
17-04-2011, 07:18 PM
^And that way we'd choose who got in? No thanks.

We'd need a lot more than audition tapes to make proper judgements. I don't trust the public to make fair choices.

georgehudson
17-04-2011, 07:33 PM
It might be good to have some sort of XF type audition rounds before they launch the main show. But maybe they want to keep the housemates a secret.

That's an awful idea, the housemates need to be kept secret and an "auditions round" before launch just wouldn't work for BB and would be extreamly tacky. :)

joeysteele
17-04-2011, 07:36 PM
The public couldn't do any worse at selectiing housemates than whoever put the housemates in for the last 2 series at least.

I'd like to see something like that.

GypsyGoth
17-04-2011, 07:52 PM
That's an awful idea, the housemates need to be kept secret and an "auditions round" before launch just wouldn't work for BB and would be extreamly tacky. :)

I don't know what I was thinking :bawling:

Beastie
17-04-2011, 11:22 PM
I remember before BB9 there was a show focusing on some people who auditioned, one of which was Luke and I was like "Cool it's him" when I saw him actually go in. They also showed past housemates (Anthony BB6) help the auditionees or w/e with the questionnaire things.

It'd make sense for C5 to milk the auditions since it's quite an event.

Yeah I remember that audition show. It was interesting.

I think a similar thing should happen. Just a one off audition show before launch night.

I still think the producers should choose most of the housemates. But then I think the public should vote a few in. Like 2 housemates out of 10. We watch you tube videos of them.. the 2 with the most votes go into the house. Something like that!