PDA

View Full Version : Any news on auditions?

Thoooooomas
26-04-2011, 06:07 PM
Any other BB we had to auditon 5/6 months before the show started. Yet 5 months until the "non-celeb" series starts and we have heard nothing about them so far!

Patrick
26-04-2011, 06:16 PM
June.

georgehudson
26-04-2011, 06:29 PM
June.

:thumbs:

...Or maybe May? :shrug:

Jordan.
26-04-2011, 06:31 PM
All we know is that its probably going to be online auditions.

Hopefully they get it sorted soon, its going to be too rushed and we're going to end up with **** housemates who get in because they make themselves look funny on an edited video tape. :bored:

Thoooooomas
26-04-2011, 06:35 PM

Hopefully they get it sorted soon, its going to be too rushed and we're going to end up with **** housemates who get in because they make themselves look funny on an edited video tape. :bored:

I agree, I think they will try and save money by doing on-line auditions.

georgehudson
26-04-2011, 06:45 PM

Hopefully not :nono:

Patrick
26-04-2011, 06:51 PM
They should do Online Auditions like on YouTube, and use the 'Like and Dislike' features to let us pick.

But then that could go horribly wrong, or it could work out brilliantly.

They could do that, and then bring the Top 100 or so to different Audition arenas in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.

And then narrow it down to like 20 People, send 12 in and put the rest on stand by.

daniel-lewis-1985
26-04-2011, 08:20 PM
Could be like the olden days then. Contestants for series 1 to 4 had to send in tapes. About 70,000 would apply then 2000 would be invited to meet the producers.

CharlieO
26-04-2011, 08:22 PM
yea i like the sending tapes thing but i dont think people on youtube should vote. too much like the real world then. and the pubic would make the wrong decisions unless we got an army of tibbers to create like billions of youtube accounts to vote for the right ones.

MrFrost
27-04-2011, 02:19 AM
I'll get in then

Benjamin
27-04-2011, 02:24 AM
Youtube voting would be the WORST idea ever for BB. Look at the music world according to Youtube, the likes or Rebecca Black (I do actually like here) and Justin Bieber are top dogs so could you imagine what mess we would put into the house. :bored:

MrFrost
27-04-2011, 02:36 AM
would be terrible wouldn't it.. Agh man. Fingers crossed for real auditions or were gonna get fred, a sneezing panda and a downsydrome who sings rhianna suprisingly well

Patrick
27-04-2011, 04:00 AM
LOL True, but tbf Rebecca Black is probably the most disliked video of all time; well last time I checked her dislike bar :laugh:

I can see them doing something like that though for tasks, like using the Like or Dislike tabs.
I hope they don't do any tasks like that though, it got boring.

ribbonstring5145
28-04-2011, 04:26 PM
After being a member of this forum since 2002 and being an avid fan of Big Brother throughout the series', I have finally got a job at Endemol working on the new BB auditions! I don't know how much information I can disclose as I will most likely have to sign a confidentiality agreement, but we'll see! :blush:

Beastie
28-04-2011, 04:32 PM
After being a member of this forum since 2002 and being an avid fan of Big Brother throughout the series', I have finally got a job at Endemol working on the new BB auditions! I don't know how much information I can disclose as I will most likely have to sign a confidentiality agreement, but we'll see! :blush:

Oh my god!!

Do you know when the auditions are starting?

*Wish I was now working for Endemol*

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

JohnnyBB
28-04-2011, 04:35 PM
Hmmmmmm I'm expecting an auditions advert to appear on ch5 soon.

ribbonstring5145
28-04-2011, 04:37 PM
No idea I'm afraid as yet, I know as much as you at the moment as I haven't started yet. If anybody auditions I'll probably meet you though!

Beastie
28-04-2011, 04:38 PM
No idea I'm afraid as yet, I know as much as you at the moment as I haven't started yet. If anybody auditions I'll probably meet you though!

Ooo will you be a runner? Or at the picking pens stamping potential housemates?

When do you start working for Endemol?

ribbonstring5145
28-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Just a runner, I start in a few weeks time but thats no indication of auditions because I'll just be in the office for most of the time.

Beastie
28-04-2011, 04:44 PM
Just a runner, I start in a few weeks time but thats no indication of auditions because I'll just be in the office for most of the time.

Ooo what will you be doing in the office? A runner is still good. The runner I met was friendly at the auditions last year. Chatting to people. And she went to get some fruit for PEJ and his minion while they were interviewing.

I bet being a runner will be more interesting when BB starts. Like when runners have to run into the BB house and set things up!

ribbonstring5145
28-04-2011, 09:28 PM
I don't know what I'll be doing. General dogsbody duties...making tea, getting fruit like you said! lol I'm not working on the show definitely, just the auditions, but we'll see if they like me and maybe I'll get on it!

Glenn.
29-04-2011, 01:25 AM
I'm thinking June time. Although I would think it would be best to start them imminently. If they were to start in June then that's only 2 months before the series.

It's always been a 4-6 month gap in previous series.