PDA

View Full Version : Audition eve. What are your expectations?

supergirthuk
09-06-2011, 09:02 PM
I was going to audition tomorrow but after asking a few pertinent questions on the BB Auditions Facebook site and getting wound up by having my comments/questions deleted by them I have decided not to bother.

Saying this, what are your expectations for the auditions?

Jordan.
09-06-2011, 10:06 PM
You should go, even if it just to report back to us some insider info :evilgrin:

Boothy
09-06-2011, 10:15 PM
I wanted to go but they're nowhere near where I live.

Might be a blessing in disguise though. They'll probably be heaving with attention seeking bellends anyway so I'd have got annoyed being there.

Patrick
09-06-2011, 10:24 PM
The audition page probably isn't even official.

Go and report back to us some inside info, like on a scale of 1 to 10 what was the bellend factor like?

Boothy
09-06-2011, 10:27 PM

Go and report back to us some inside info, like on a scale of 1 to 10 what was the bellend factor like?

:joker:

The_Big_Send_Off
09-06-2011, 10:33 PM
i think josie is going to be there she like hinted like last week on twitter :P

JohnnyBB
09-06-2011, 11:41 PM
that awkward moment when you realise your the only person to turn up.
http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee449/Ghostgem102/Tim%20Roth%20gifs/Timrothwaiting.gif

supergirthuk
10-06-2011, 01:05 AM
That's it I'm deffo not going then. It probably explains why they booked Old Trafford though. They would need something that size to get her in.:elephant:

supergirthuk
10-06-2011, 01:13 AM

Going by the BB Auditions Facebook page, I suspect it will be around a 9.5. Unfortunately, even though they have offered the advice to "BE YOURSELF" first, second and thirdly they have stated they have a stage set up so I suspect some sort of performance aspect to the audition so unless you are used to being on stage your gonna feel odd and hence not your normal self.

Benjamin
10-06-2011, 01:17 AM
I honestly can't see many of your 'average everyday' people turning up. More the 'I wanna be on TV and get famous for having absolutely no talent' kind are likely to be the bulk attending and probably getting in. My excitement for this BB has dwindled very rapidly.

Beastie
10-06-2011, 07:33 AM
I was going to audition tomorrow but after asking a few pertinent questions on the BB Auditions Facebook site and getting wound up by having my comments/questions deleted by them I have decided not to bother.

Saying this, what are your expectations for the auditions?

What comments/questions did you put?

Were they on the lines of... "Is Big Brother a fix?"

Lol any negative comments like that I wouldn't be surprised they deleted!

But anyway like Jordan said.. you should go to the auditions and at least bring us back a bit of info! The auditions could have changed a bit since last year.

But you should go!! See what the crack is!

OMG. It's 8:30am right now! The auditions would have started now! AHHHHHH!

*Picking pens* :laugh:

Beastie
10-06-2011, 07:35 AM

Yeah an ex housemate usually goes to support the crowd and give them advice.

But Josie.. the woman was a bore! One of the most boring housemates in history!

The lights of Corin, Ben and Sam should have been at the auditions!!

Beastie
10-06-2011, 07:38 AM
I honestly can't see many of your 'average everyday' people turning up. More the 'I wanna be on TV and get famous for having absolutely no talent' kind are likely to be the bulk attending and probably getting in. My excitement for this BB has dwindled very rapidly.

Aww Turtle :hug:

Ben for BB!!

Mmm I am still trying to be hopeful. They could appear confident on stage but then do bugger all in the house! It can be hard picking the right crop of housemate.

We need a large mixture of people!! I would love to even see people with a bit of talent/intelligence.

Tony1111
10-06-2011, 12:02 PM
I wonder will there be tweets from the auditions or will they all be under embargo? :)

supergirthuk
10-06-2011, 06:50 PM
What comments/questions did you put?

Were they on the lines of... "Is Big Brother a fix?"

Lol any negative comments like that I wouldn't be surprised they deleted!

But anyway like Jordan said.. you should go to the auditions and at least bring us back a bit of info! The auditions could have changed a bit since last year.

But you should go!! See what the crack is!

OMG. It's 8:30am right now! The auditions would have started now! AHHHHHH!

*Picking pens* :laugh:

I only asked about parking, if food would be available, and if me being away for eleven days in August would rule me out of the chance of selection.
I cant afford to go to the auditions if there is no chance of selection. I'm not working and don't receive any benefits so I would have to use the missus money and I cant afford to waste a penny. Not difficult questions and all they had to do is say they were unable to answer and I would have probably still gone. Anyway I thought if they wanted me that much they would have emailed a queue jump so I'm probably not what they are looking for. Their loss.
I do worry for the selection though and I hope it is massively different to BB on C4.

Beastie
10-06-2011, 06:56 PM
I only asked about parking, if food would be available, and if me being away for eleven days in August would rule me out of the chance of selection.
I cant afford to go to the auditions if there is no chance of selection. I'm not working and don't receive any benefits so I would have to use the missus money and I cant afford to waste a penny. Not difficult questions and all they had to do is say they were unable to answer and I would have probably still gone. Anyway I thought if they wanted me that much they would have emailed a queue jump so I'm probably not what they are looking for. Their loss.
I do worry for the selection though and I hope it is massively different to BB on C4.

Oh. Well yeah maybe you should audition next year.

BB11 was a bore. People go on that they want "normal" people. Mario and Andrew from BB11 were "normal" people but were bores. Keeley and Rachael were normal but were mediocre!

I can see why Desmond wants the glamour model thick type. We had Corin last year who made a big impression and who was entertaining. She was probably the most entertaining out of the lot of them!

I wouldn't mind an older Glamour model type. Just one of them. Not one of these 18 year olds who want to be a glamour model but never worked a hard days work in their life. At least Corin worked as a shop assistant for 11 years until she was made redundant.

I don't want these pre teen people being handed things to them on a plate.

If we are going to have 18/19 year olds. I rather watch a clever, snobby person. Like Emily from BB8. lol.

supergirthuk
10-06-2011, 06:57 PM
Aww Turtle :hug:

Ben for BB!!

Mmm I am still trying to be hopeful. They could appear confident on stage but then do bugger all in the house! It can be hard picking the right crop of housemate.

We need a large mixture of people!! I would love to even see people with a bit of talent/intelligence.

I know what you mean and agree diversity of housemates would be so much better than a freak show of chavs. After all been there and done that so many times and it's part of the reason the ratings dropped.

I'm not wholly bothered about talented housemates but intelligence and genuinely nice/kind people would be something we havent had for a while and a refreshing change.

Beastie
10-06-2011, 06:59 PM
I know what you mean and agree diversity of housemates would be so much better than a freak show of chavs. After all been there and done that so many times and it's part of the reason the ratings dropped.

I'm not wholly bothered about talented housemates but intelligence and genuinely nice/kind people would be something we havent had for a while and a refreshing change.

Ey. Maybe not too nice. We don't want a house full of Rachel Rices.

Just want people with a bit about them. Maybe some extreme activists or something.

Also we need some insomniacs!!

supergirthuk
10-06-2011, 07:10 PM
Ey. Maybe not too nice. We don't want a house full of Rachel Rices.

Just want people with a bit about them. Maybe some extreme activists or something.

Also we need some insomniacs!!

I wouldn't want Rachel Riceoids either. Her whole personality was that she enjoyed a grape???? I enjoy them myself but I didnt put in my online application.

I think I would have made a decent housemate because I think I would extract the urine out of the wanabees and scared the devil out of the gangsta biatches too. I would probably have suffered a lack of airtime though as I'm not mouthy, pretty or even that sweary. I can be confrontational but I dont look for it.

supergirthuk
10-06-2011, 07:11 PM
Oh yeh I am pretty much nocturnal too.

supergirthuk
10-06-2011, 07:20 PM
I would need to be liked by the public cos my snoring would get me nominated every week. Hence I would probably batter the diary room, assuming here is one, to sell myself. Any gameplay or the likes I think I would be up front in the diary room like Victor always was. I always thought it was a great ploy from the start although he hardly ever successfully completed any of his own plans.

Rob
10-06-2011, 07:21 PM
Good luck to those auditioning!

supergirthuk
10-06-2011, 08:39 PM
The feedback from Facebook audition goers for today is not very positive. I don't know if it is disappointment of not being selected or disappointment with the audition/selection process itself. I get the feeling it may be the latter from their comments.