PDA

View Full Version : Can we talk about BB12?

Beastie
02-09-2011, 05:23 PM
Please! :)

I just want to point out BB are very clever putting CBB first. So we talk about the celebs and get into the show and stop with the weeks of speculating of what type of people will go into the civilian series!!

Anyway.. anyone know any goss for BB12? All we know is that CBB ends on Thursday 8th September and BB12 starts Friday 9th September!

I wonder what BB has in store for us! :shocked:

Doogle
02-09-2011, 05:26 PM
12 or so fame hungry people.

If they can make it fun without playing up to the cameras I won't mind.

I also hope for no late arrivals other than walker replacements. CBB gives me hope with the late arrivals. I expected them to pile in more after Day 1

Zippy
02-09-2011, 05:26 PM
it ends in just 6 days? hallelujah

the sooner we get this novelty crap out the way the better. Lets start afresh with unknown HMs.

Beastie
02-09-2011, 05:27 PM
12 or so fame hungry people.

If they can make it fun without playing up to the cameras I won't mind.

I also hope for no late arrivals other than walker replacements. CBB gives me hope with the late arrivals. I expected them to pile in more after Day 1

Yes. I like the fact no newbies have gone in. I just like it when they put newbies in when the series is boring. Like BB10. All such unlikable housemates but we had to wait like 6 weeks for newbies!!

Anyway yeah we should only get newbies if someone walks!

snookered
02-09-2011, 05:28 PM
Twelve pensioners no doubt...

Ryan.
02-09-2011, 05:28 PM
From what I've haerd the series is to have a "MASSIVE TWIST".

That's all I really know...

Beastie
02-09-2011, 05:29 PM

the sooner we get this novelty crap out the way the better. Lets start afresh with unknown HMs.

Lol! And lets hope they bring back Live Feed for BB12 :(

BB has gone downhill since BB10.

Why is this? NOT because Rachel Rice won the series before.. it's because of.. NO LIVE FEED!!!!

But even in BB10 they had some live feed at night! :bawling:

Beastie
02-09-2011, 05:29 PM
From what I've haerd the series is to have a "MASSIVE TWIST".

That's all I really know...

Maybe with the money? Wonder if it's still the rumoured 500 grand prize fund at stake!

001steven
02-09-2011, 05:31 PM
They are saying its going to be a massive twist but really how big will it be ?

the only way is see it being big is if they are changing the Format.Everything else has been done or been a complete fail.

I really hope BB 12 lives up to the hype cause I have lost complete interest in CBB sadly :(

Doogle
02-09-2011, 05:31 PM
Completely forgot about the cash prize. Quite exciting, will give us some game players which will be fun to watch. I mean we always have them anyway but I'd like to see how people are when the money is that much. But then again they might completely forget about the money :laugh:

CaudleHalbard
02-09-2011, 05:33 PM
It will be the usual procession of airheads and exhibitionists with one or two decent people who will get kicked out first because they are too intelligent.

Jordan.
02-09-2011, 05:34 PM
I don't evn care about normal BB starting now. I'm enjoying CBB, wish it was longer.

Zippy
02-09-2011, 05:35 PM
Wonder if it's still the rumoured 500 grand prize fund at stake!

better be still true!

thats what will make it more interesting. There will be serious game playing.

I suspect that prize will bring a whole new type of competitor to the show. The greedy bitch type. My faves.

MTVN
02-09-2011, 05:35 PM
Just a reminder that we do now have a BB12 forum, I've moved this to there

Maia
02-09-2011, 05:41 PM
CBB is taking away all the hype we usually have for the normal BB :( I can't wait for the normal one to start though, I always did like seeing new people for the first time.

Lostie!
03-09-2011, 11:59 AM

This! CBB8 has turned into a disaster, my least favourite series of BBUK I have ever seen.

I'm so pumped for BB12! :)

Marcus.
13-10-2011, 07:41 PM
bb 12 is realy good i love it