PDA

View Full Version : 4 Days To Go, Lets Pray For a U-turn On Live Feed!

JohnnyBB
05-09-2011, 10:15 PM
you never know with just 4 days to go until the start on big brother 12 on channel 5! we could see the most biggest massive U-turn on live streaming from the house fingers crossed, that or were litrally ****ed and not be in our millioms but in our 100k's veiwers :bawling::xyxwave:

King Gizzard
05-09-2011, 10:18 PM
Cut BOTS to 3 times a week and use the money for live feed

Just have a 5minute news bulletin every day or something

Maia
05-09-2011, 10:19 PM
They seeeriously need to axe Teleshopping on 5*

Ramsay
05-09-2011, 10:19 PM
not gonna happen

Stu
05-09-2011, 10:20 PM
Charge people a pound fifty to have a go off Alice and throw Holy Moly wanker a few decent slaps. Should more than cover the ground costs for a live feed and new driveway for Dickie Desmond.

Mystic Mock
05-09-2011, 10:25 PM
C5 are tight bastards that are trying to turn BB into something its not and inferior than C4"s Big Brother,like TOWIE.

BigBrotherfan4ever
07-09-2011, 02:40 PM
Jeff Ford was interviewed on Radio 4 today apparently, i just read it on DS, & someone had posted this of whathe said about the type show BB is now.

Big brother is a "total entertainment show" and "nothing to do with social experimentation", good ol' Jeff eh.

He also said that the ratings were 3million, dont know where the hell he got figure from.

arista
07-09-2011, 04:53 PM
you never know with just 4 days to go until the start on big brother 12 on channel 5! we could see the most biggest massive U-turn on live streaming from the house fingers crossed, that or were litrally ****ed and not be in our millioms but in our 100k's veiwers :bawling::xyxwave:

I like your spirit

I hope they change to Live feed on Pay online

DigitalSid
07-09-2011, 10:39 PM
Rex and Emma just mentioned no LF on BOTS.

Joelle.
07-09-2011, 11:24 PM
If they reduced the supposed prize fund by, oh, I don't know, about 400K? Then they would have more than enough money to pay for the live feed. They should know that hardly anyone does the show for the money, they do it for the fame and exposure. Winning is just a bonus and housemates won't care if the prize is 10K or 500K.

RichardG
08-09-2011, 02:55 PM
Jeff Ford was interviewed on Radio 4 today apparently, i just read it on DS, & someone had posted this of whathe said about the type show BB is now.

Big brother is a "total entertainment show" and "nothing to do with social experimentation", good ol' Jeff eh.

He also said that the ratings were 3million, dont know where the hell he got figure from.

It's true though, it's not been a social experiment for years. Those days are long gone. And I think it's getting around 3m in the official ratings, it's just the overnights which are stuck at around 2m-2.5m.

BigBrotherfan4ever
08-09-2011, 03:36 PM
It's true though, it's not been a social experiment for years. Those days are long gone. And I think it's getting around 3m in the official ratings, it's just the overnights which are stuck at around 2m-2.5m.

What do you mean with the overnight ratings, we dont have LF, so i dont understand that.:conf:

LaLaLand
08-09-2011, 03:37 PM
If they reduced the supposed prize fund by, oh, I don't know, about 400K? Then they would have more than enough money to pay for the live feed. They should know that hardly anyone does the show for the money, they do it for the fame and exposure. Winning is just a bonus and housemates won't care if the prize is 10K or 500K.

I agree, £500K is a ridiculously expensive amount.

Why not make it like £50K for the winner? It's easy money!