PDA

View Full Version : *spoiler twist* REAL

MrFrost
06-09-2011, 01:00 AM
I know a lot of you guys are very optomistic about this kind stuff. But.. Here's what I've heard/know.

On friday, 14 housemates enter the house. 12 tickets will be easily hidden in the garden. Housemates are released into the garden and told to search. The last 2 housemates to find a ticket DO NOT face eviction, BUT will be immediatly sent away and forced to live together in a task room along with 2 of the daily star golden ticket winners until midweek.
Trappped housemates are told that only 2 of the 4 make it into the house. And impressions count.
However. In Big Brothers cruelest twist yet. The real housemates are told that if they are caught talking to a trapped housemate for more than 1 hour a day. They will automaticaly face eviction.
Its up to diaryroom nominations to save the 2 trapped housemates.

Fact

MrFrost
06-09-2011, 01:22 AM
Keep ontopic

I'm getting tired of people mocking spelling. Please can we keep my last post. People need to be mocked back

Kerry
06-09-2011, 01:24 AM
Sorry no. Bitching, baiting and arguing isn't on.

001steven
06-09-2011, 02:47 PM
If thats true then thats a crap twist. Its boring unimaginative i mean come on it will only be good for the 1st few days then what? Same old Showmances being made and edited to keep the couple in YAWN.

I thought the twist would be bigger and better then this.

Jords
06-09-2011, 03:27 PM
This sort of twist is better mid-series when we actually KNOW the HMs. Otherwise, who really cares?

MrFrost
07-09-2011, 12:26 AM
Sorry

Iceman
10-09-2011, 12:24 AM
I know a lot of you guys are very optomistic about this kind stuff. But.. Here's what I've heard/know.

On friday, 14 housemates enter the house. 12 tickets will be easily hidden in the garden. Housemates are released into the garden and told to search. The last 2 housemates to find a ticket DO NOT face eviction, BUT will be immediatly sent away and forced to live together in a task room along with 2 of the daily star golden ticket winners until midweek.
Trappped housemates are told that only 2 of the 4 make it into the house. And impressions count.
However. In Big Brothers cruelest twist yet. The real housemates are told that if they are caught talking to a trapped housemate for more than 1 hour a day. They will automaticaly face eviction.

Fact
http://pigroll.com/img/hawkward.jpg

Ukyankeebabe
11-09-2011, 08:12 PM
Well I guess that didn't happen.

Fact

Marcus.
11-09-2011, 08:17 PM
guss what it is wrong

DigitalSid
11-09-2011, 09:55 PM
guss what it is wrong

:joker: