PDA

View Full Version : BB12 - on the right track?

BJ
09-09-2011, 10:47 AM
I have high hopes for BB12. At last the HMs are all young. I don't want to see another Carole keeping everyone in line. Most of them claim to be single and hopefully they'll have more booze this time.

The casting guy on bots said the other night a couple go to the gym regularly so hopefully we'll have a few good bodies to look at. Each of them entering the house thinking they'll be the "main man"

I'm hoping there will be some friction for the position of alpha male and a few good arguments thrown in too.

Young singles and lots more booze is what should make for good viewing. Now let's have Live Feed back

waterhog
09-09-2011, 01:37 PM
BJ < i think you are on the right track < as long as the public do not get obsessed with a dimbo in there and the show because just like the last deadwood show <

i would love to see more entertaining stuff <

Saph
09-09-2011, 06:25 PM
I want old people :( they make it funny. chuck John Mccririck in :love:

Doogle
09-09-2011, 06:27 PM
The odd old person makes it funny if they're entertaining. But then you get people like Steve which is a waste of a good HM. At least if we have a bore people won't think twice about booting them (or since it's vote to save, not saving them)

Joelle.
09-09-2011, 06:30 PM
Having a pensioner in there can make it more entertaining. You're not going to get any octogenerians pissing in the shower with a bunch of under 30s. -stares at Lesley-

LaLaLand
09-09-2011, 06:44 PM
I would've liked 3/4 30+ housemates but hey ho. May be some extra additions as the series progresses.

BigBrotherfan4ever
09-09-2011, 06:53 PM
I would have liked a few over 30's in the house, im just not sure im going to get into this series cause all the HM's under 30.

Niamh.
10-09-2011, 10:25 AM
I'm not sure, BB definitely needed a big change as the old format wasn't working anymore and C5 have taken a whole new approach with it's casting of HMs, it could work but I'm a bit sceptical of having a house full of Sophie Reeds :/

Marc
10-09-2011, 10:26 AM
I think the young HM's help with the 'fresh' new start

Niamh.
10-09-2011, 10:28 AM
I think the young HM's help with the 'fresh' new start

Maybe. it will most certainly make a completely different show anyway. I have to say though 2 of the HMs seem borderline retarded and I don't mean that as an insult or joke :shocked: