PDA

View Full Version : Fay/Faye is gorg!

Pyramid*
09-09-2011, 09:37 PM
What a stunningly beautiful looking girl.

There's going to be a bit of competition from the lads in the house!!

D3vilish
09-09-2011, 09:57 PM
Agree'd and im glad the camera man noticed too -.-

Callum
09-09-2011, 10:01 PM
I agree, she's stunning.

Stu
09-09-2011, 10:02 PM
She's lush. She's a bit different and doesn't strike me as being particularly thick so the usual suspects on the forum will probably give such great critical analysis as 'eww'.

Pyramid*
09-09-2011, 10:32 PM
Hard pushed between her and Louise....... the lads are going to be fighting over the pair of them I think.

this will be good fun - and I agree, I get the feeling that Faye (and Louise) are going to be smart cookies.

Locke.
09-09-2011, 11:40 PM
Pyramid I am surprised I've never seen you speak sense before :shocked:

King Gizzard
09-09-2011, 11:44 PM
the wrestler? He nose scares me

Pyramid*
10-09-2011, 07:48 AM
Pyramid I am surprised I've never seen you speak sense before :shocked:

Cheeky monkey!

CaraRawr
10-09-2011, 07:55 AM
I love her, fave girl so far and she's gorgeous.

fruit_cake
10-09-2011, 08:19 AM
she's only allowed to wear her hair up twice a week though

Tony1111
10-09-2011, 08:24 AM
All the girls are decent this year except Alex doesn't mean she is a bad person though. :)

Pyramid*
10-09-2011, 08:32 AM
I think all the girls are good looking but Faye and Louise with figures to match ( gggrrrr ..... jealousy ripping outta me !! LOL) have something very natural to them - even despite all the make up etc..... Faye has those gorg dark eyes, and Louise has those striking coloured eyes that make mens hearts melt!!! they've got the 'girl next door' nice persona .....well so it seems at the mo. I think thats got a lot to do with it.

With the exception of the blondes - these bloody hair extensions look awful - when are they going to learn !!!! and yes, I'm a dyed blonde but it's not that white straw fuzzy look and t'is my own hair!!

Either way: the guys in the house are gonna be like dogs on heat and I can't say I blame them!! :joker:

Pyramid*
10-09-2011, 08:35 AM
All the girls are decent this year except Alex doesn't mean she is a bad person though. :)

I actually feel really sorry for her, said it last night. She doesn't appear to have the finances the others do, and her efforts (the tan, the hair etc), the butch look she has to her........ there is something that doesn't 'sit well' with me that she might well feel very uncomfy and well outwith her comfort zone amongst all these beauties........ I do feel BB has already shat on her from a great height....but time will tell.

*feels bad for mocking the lass now*