PDA

View Full Version : Alex Alex is a minga ?

Wizardmerlin
09-09-2011, 10:16 PM
:dance:

Joelle.
09-09-2011, 10:17 PM
Ever been to Newcastle? Its minger overload... :bored:

Kerry
09-09-2011, 10:18 PM
Nice positive comment........

LaLaLand
09-09-2011, 10:18 PM
^ That.

chuff me dizzy
09-09-2011, 10:19 PM

Typical :rolleyes:

Mystic Mock
09-09-2011, 10:19 PM
She may be an uger bugger,but give the girl a chance as afterall its not called Big Brothers Next Top Model.

LaLaLand
09-09-2011, 10:20 PM
I'll give her a chance, she seems very sweet really.

fruit_cake
09-09-2011, 10:21 PM

takes one to know one

Wizardmerlin
09-09-2011, 10:22 PM
takes one to know one

It looks like a man. :joker:

Mystic Mock
09-09-2011, 10:24 PM
It looks like a man. :joker:

Its not very nice calling her an it,is it really?

Wizardmerlin
09-09-2011, 11:03 PM
I'll give her a chance, she seems very sweet really.

I'll give her a chance , when bb sends in a crate of Clinique Acne treatment. :laugh3:

jools
16-09-2011, 12:30 AM
bet your gorgeous

headaball
16-09-2011, 12:36 AM
Nice positive comment........

http://www.thebadgeronline.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2331.jpg

"Say what you see"

Lowkey
16-09-2011, 12:45 AM
She is the hottest chick in there.

Beastie
16-09-2011, 12:48 AM
I bet she swallows.

tweetypiebabe1
16-09-2011, 01:06 AM
She's a pretty girl. You just can't see it because she doesn't know how to apply fake tan properly and she puts way too much makeup on.

She's so gorgeous when she's natural. More like a girl next door kind of look but that's how they are in Newcastle aren't they? All fake and that.

rk3388
16-09-2011, 01:18 AM
she was only bad in the vt really

Sophiee
16-09-2011, 01:37 AM
she didn't look great in the vt, she doesn't look bad in the house.

goldielox
16-09-2011, 02:00 AM
Ever been to Newcastle? Its minger overload... :bored:

lol wtf? have you ever been to Newcastle? Bigg Market is the PIG market by all accounts but thats "one" tiny little street where all the chavs hang out (people need to know this before going to newcastle, bigg market is hen central lol) , we took a trip to Newcastle and it was stunner overload.. some absolute beauts :lovedup::lovedup: you need to know the right places to go :) hang out in chavvy bars/clubs and all your gonna see is munters like every city in the UK :) but every city has its classy bars & clubs where the stunners are.

As for Alex, her mother or friends have given her no make up / fake tan advice over the years so she aplies it how she thinks is best. If only someone could go in and give her lessons. She loves the barbie look and thats fine but she is wearing the wrong makeup for it! I have seen plenty of older pics I personally I think she looks good. She looks better a few pounds lighter though.

Grimnir
16-09-2011, 04:45 AM
she is thick, boring and looks like a man

billy123
16-09-2011, 04:56 AM
When i saw her on snog,marry avoid i thought uurrgg!
From what i have seen on BB has changed my mind on her she seems a nice girl who has less confidence than she tries to portray and we all do that with varying levels of success.
I like her she is a far more beautiful young lady than a lot of the girls in that house.
Only C5's "target audience" would be childish and uneducated enough to just judge a person at face value.

I sense a winner in this young lady you heard it here first <3

Alex will win!

Dan.Hilton
16-09-2011, 05:46 PM
People need to look beyond the image. Sure, she isn't the most beautiful girl in the house, but she is one of the most caring and down to earth. From a young age, she says, she's always dreamed about appearing on BB... and guess what, she did! For that, i have masses of respect for her. How many of us can say they chased down a dream?
No-one is perfect. I hope she goes far on the show, she's really sweet!

Marcus.
16-09-2011, 05:49 PM
some of u need to not juge an book by it cover whith alex

Joelle.
16-09-2011, 05:59 PM
lol wtf? have you ever been to Newcastle? Bigg Market is the PIG market by all accounts but thats "one" tiny little street where all the chavs hang out (people need to know this before going to newcastle, bigg market is hen central lol) , we took a trip to Newcastle and it was stunner overload.. some absolute beauts :lovedup::lovedup: you need to know the right places to go :) hang out in chavvy bars/clubs and all your gonna see is munters like every city in the UK :) but every city has its classy bars & clubs where the stunners are.

As for Alex, her mother or friends have given her no make up / fake tan advice over the years so she aplies it how she thinks is best. If only someone could go in and give her lessons. She loves the barbie look and thats fine but she is wearing the wrong makeup for it! I have seen plenty of older pics I personally I think she looks good. She looks better a few pounds lighter though.

I actually live in Newcastle and I can assure you there are a lot more mingers than stunners. You don't get to see what the place is like on one trip. Sure, you're right about every city having mingers and stunners, and it doesnt stop me loving the place, but there are a lot of munters. :)

arista
16-09-2011, 06:14 PM

No Photo?

Marcus.
16-09-2011, 06:16 PM

yeah she is then it faye

Jordan.
16-09-2011, 06:16 PM
People need to look beyond the image. Sure, she isn't the most beautiful girl in the house, but she is one of the most caring and down to earth. From a young age, she says, she's always dreamed about appearing on BB... and guess what, she did! For that, i have masses of respect for her. How many of us can say they chased down a dream?
No-one is perfect. I hope she goes far on the show, she's really sweet!

Yep, shes so inspiring for getting onto a tv show for wannabes celebs.

Vicky.
16-09-2011, 06:35 PM
This has got to be one of the most pointless threads so far this year.

Please do not create threads if you have nothing to actually say besides a dancing smiley :/