PDA

View Full Version : Ch4 Was so right to end BB when they did.

whowotwhy
09-09-2011, 10:27 PM
Without livefeed,having Zlist celebrities and now stage school actors, Ch5 have finally killed this.:sleep:

Zippy
09-09-2011, 10:29 PM
get out with your 1 post!

we love it

although CBB8 was a disaster I agree

Chuck
Yeah, because you didnt have zlisters on Ch4's series right :idc:

seanraff07
Without livefeed,having Zlist celebrities and now stage school actors, Ch5 have finally killed this.:sleep:

Why did you join the forum just to say that :joker:

LaLaLand
09-09-2011, 10:30 PM
Oh fgs.

parmnion
09-09-2011, 10:31 PM
There;s always one!! That beats me to a new Id and negative 1st post....you utter ****.

Mystic Mock
09-09-2011, 10:31 PM
There allowed there opinion Zippy and Seanraff07,and Jonnii.

I think C5 might be **** but I think Endemol have already made this series more promising than CBB8,who knows though it could still be crap.

Ramsay
09-09-2011, 10:32 PM
lol

Marsh.
09-09-2011, 10:33 PM
It's true. Big Brother did well to reach a decade but everything has a shelf life. I hate how we can't leave things on a high to be remembered fondly, the dead horse has to be flogged repeatedly.

But TBH this years doesn't seem quite as bad as my initial impressions of BB8-10. I just think regardless of who's in it I just can't be bothered to keep up with it anymore. Bored of the format.

whowotwhy
09-09-2011, 10:38 PM
Obviously most of the responses are from people who are also past their sell by date.
Meanies :p

ourgus
09-09-2011, 11:00 PM
CH4:bawling:: Regretsville Arizona, this prog is gonna fly. Right age group, endemic jealousness, a shaking of psycho's. Can't wait for tomorrow.:dance:

joeysteele
09-09-2011, 11:24 PM
No,I think there is still a lot of life in BB yet, however next year they have to plan for a lot more footage to make it hold whatever it may achieve this year on Channel 5, I think it will happen too.

Patrick
09-09-2011, 11:25 PM
It's true. Big Brother did well to reach a decade but everything has a shelf life. I hate how we can't leave things on a high to be remembered fondly, the dead horse has to be flogged repeatedly.

But TBH this years doesn't seem quite as bad as my initial impressions of BB8-10. I just think regardless of who's in it I just can't be bothered to keep up with it anymore. Bored of the format.

I don't get how Josie and John James dominating a Summer, is ending on a high?

whowotwhy
09-09-2011, 11:28 PM
Oh just ******ing do one, you people ruined CBB8 with this bollocks - you're not going to bring down BB12 now aswell.

Just leave the ******ing forum and turn it off if you really hate it that much, some of us are trying to enjoy the show that we're here for.

Vile!

BB IS ALIVE
09-09-2011, 11:32 PM
Oh just ******ing do one, you people ruined CBB8 with this bollocks - you're not going to bring down BB12 now aswell.

Just leave the ******ing forum and turn it off if you really hate it that much, some of us are trying to enjoy the show that we're here for.

I agree! Too many people on this forum who seem to hate the show but still post and comment negatively, it's getting boring now, so just stop.

Benjamin
09-09-2011, 11:37 PM

I agree! Too many people on this forum who seem to hate the show but still post and comment negatively, it's getting boring now, so just stop.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. :nono:

whowotwhy
09-09-2011, 11:38 PM
:bawling:I agree! Too many people on this forum who seem to hate the show but still post and comment negatively, it's getting boring now, so just stop.

How odd, there was me thinking a forum was a place for discussion, opinion and debate. :bawling:

BB IS ALIVE
09-09-2011, 11:46 PM
:bawling:

How odd, there was me thinking a forum was a place for discussion, opinion and debate. :bawling:

well, it still is isn't it?

whowotwhy
10-09-2011, 12:04 AM
well, it still is isn't it?

Clearly not from the abuse above.

Marsh.
11-09-2011, 04:18 PM

I never said that was. I meant Ultimate Big Brother's final was a nice ending to a show that had completely gone down the pan. The show's never gonna reach the heights it was in the early years and nor should it be expected to but constantly digging it up year after year is tedious.
They should try a new show altogether.

Question for you, how is anything channel 5 has thrown out any "higher" than that?

InOne
11-09-2011, 04:20 PM
It's looking pretty good this year, give it a chance :nono:

vesavius
11-09-2011, 04:22 PM

well, it made me £500 for one.

Kazakh
11-09-2011, 04:26 PM
One hates to be negative but this new series (plus last years dire one) add up to a lack of originality and "watchability". Guess it is fine for the myriads who want to see some Georgie birds tits.

chuff me dizzy
11-09-2011, 04:29 PM

Use the off button love .....bye

Scream
11-09-2011, 04:30 PM

Stage school actors really has nothing to do with it. I want to do stage school and want to audition for Big Brother when I'm older. Doesn't mean I would to act and be fake.

Josy
11-09-2011, 04:42 PM
get out with your 1 post!

we love it

although CBB8 was a disaster I agree

Why did you join the forum just to say that :joker:

There;s always one!! That beats me to a new Id and negative 1st post....you utter ****.

Some of these responses are disgusting, it doesn't matter how many posts a member has or when they joined up to the forum, they are still entitled to an opinion! and it's been said countless times before that there is always going to be both positive and negative opinions about BB, which is the whole point of a forum in the first place.

On topic - I disagree about CH5 killing BB, they have done a good job with it imo, the only real gripe I have with it at the moment is lack of live feed.

Brekkie
11-09-2011, 05:06 PM
C4 definately axed it at the right time - and although I do believe at the right time BB could have returned and run for a few more years, C5 bought it back too soon and didn't address any of the issues which led to it being axed - and didn't help matters not only by axing the live feed, but also axing the website too.

It's ridiculous that what was once the most popular entertainment website is now reduced to a few links to Twitter updates and Facebook. Seriously - the fansites put more effort into BB sites than that.