PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 12 is here - opinions?

Patrick
09-09-2011, 11:32 PM
What do you think about it?

I don't know if there's a thread on this yet - Idc.

But what do you lot think of it just from the launch?
I hope this series isn't ruined like the lovely CBB8 by the majority of the forum crying over how much they hate it.

So what do you think of the housemates?

The HOUSE changes?

I love how they've changed it so much in the space of 24 Hours, it's like the transaction a BB house goes to a Celebrity House in the space of 4 Months!

The Beds have changed, the GYM, the entrance wall has went from Summer to Winter, Light up chairs in the lounge and the Garden has changed completely.

So what do you think of it?
I think Brian's presenting skills have improved - he's so funny when he's giving his opinions and not reading the auto-cue.

I hate the male housemates, they're like the cast of Geordie Shore.
The girls are amazing - except for the Barbie ***** - the male housemates are horrible apart from Tom and Mark.

So yes, opinions?

Beastie
09-09-2011, 11:33 PM
My opinion... *Imagines what is happening in the BB house right now*

We are missing so much! :bawling:

DanielLuis
09-09-2011, 11:34 PM
Loving it

reece(:
I hate the male housemates, they're like the cast of Geordie Shore.
The girls are amazing - except for the Barbie ***** - the male housemates are horrible apart from Tom and Mark.

So yes, opinions?

Exact same opinion there, the Males are definitely lacking this year bar those two but the females are wonderful and sassy :) more excited to this than CBB which I gave up on. As long as the girls don't all go out first it's good, and I just hope for the sake of god we do not get another **** winner.

Ryan.
Paddy, how can you see the bedroom changes??? And I think the garden is just for Pamelas life guard bit??

But yea lush cast. <3

LaLaLand
09-09-2011, 11:35 PM
- Great mix of housemates, shame the age range is "limited", would have liked to have seen a couple of older ones.
- Brian is improving nicely, getting much more comfortable now and much more easier to watch too.
- Very good female housemates also, quite likeable bar a few.

Overall I'm very happy!

Joelle.
09-09-2011, 11:37 PM
Yeah the women are brilliant and the men are mostly ****. I would have liked to see 1 or 2 older housemates but they're not vital.

Heaven is my definite fave at the minute. I love her. :lovedup:

reece(:
09-09-2011, 11:38 PM
I think Brian is a big problem, watching him try to tell them off for not facing the right way and doing that huff act when Anton didn't hear him was all very poor, times like this I miss Davina

Hopefully he'll improve.

Patrick
09-09-2011, 11:45 PM
Paddy, how can you see the bedroom changes??? And I think the garden is just for Pamelas life guard bit??

But yea lush cast. <3

On OK!TV they showed a glimpse of the Bedroom - the beds are all different it's awesome haha.

Yeah but like surely the sand would take ages to clean up? LOL

Novo
09-09-2011, 11:45 PM
I love how they are all young haven't really been a big fan of previous housemates that have been 40 years +

Young people + Booze = All hell will break loose

The Woman are amazing the only two bad looking ones are the ugly blonde Alex and the black girl everyone else get easy pass marks so well done to Big Brother for that at least if a few get evicted early we have some in reserve to fall back on

there are no over the top gay people as like Dennis from BB9 or David from BB10 :worship: i have a feeling a few of them will clash in there as well Faye won't standing for any **** from people she'll probably twat that Mica lookalike guy after 3 days and someone is going to get laid in there the possibilitys are endless that Louise will be gagging for it after 3 weeks

Patrick
09-09-2011, 11:47 PM
It sucks though - because the girls will all be out first, starting with Maisy.

And then the ******ing little spice boys and 'tanks' who think they are gorgeous - males, will all stay in until the end because the little girls want their dicks.

It'll be ruined.

keithafc
09-09-2011, 11:47 PM
Will need to wait at least 5 to even 9 HL episodes to get to know my views on it.

joeysteele
09-09-2011, 11:49 PM
I think it's a really good mix of housemates.

Brian presented the whole show to near perfection, he has improved greatly.

I am really happy with it all and hope for a realy good and interesting series.

My only moan would be that with 14 housemates,it is going to be hard to really get to know and relate to the housemates with only about 50 minutes highlights footage each day.
For me though, all is really good.

Locke.
09-09-2011, 11:50 PM
Best set of female housemates ever

keithafc
09-09-2011, 11:52 PM
Best set of female housemates ever
Why?

Could be a bunch of boring farts after 5 days.

Locke.
09-09-2011, 11:53 PM
Because they are all fit apart from 2 of them

keithafc
09-09-2011, 11:54 PM
Well that doesn't matter really? I mean, you might think they are fit now, give it 5-10 days and you could think nothing of it and will then be searching for their personalities.

Novo
09-09-2011, 11:56 PM
The first impressions on Launch have to be mainly based on looks since we don't know hardly anything about them yet and even the good looking females seem interesting this year, the female wrestler Faye and the model Louise do anyway from the VT's

Locke.
09-09-2011, 11:57 PM
Well that doesn't matter really? I mean, you might think they are fit now, give it 5-10 days and you could think nothing of it and will then be searching for their personalities.

What team is that in your avatar?

keithafc
09-09-2011, 11:57 PM
Arsenal.

Mystic Mock
09-09-2011, 11:58 PM
I see potential in the series,but Brian Dowling still hasnt improved enough for me in his presenting skills,and Mark is the worst guy housemate in there on first impressions.

Callum
10-09-2011, 12:27 AM
I loved the launch show and this year's cast looks really promising too. The girls are definitely stronger than the guys though I agree but then again they usually always are. Really looking forward to the cliques to start forming and for the conflict to arise.