PDA

View Full Version : Actually missing Davina to be honest.

whowotwhy
10-09-2011, 03:16 AM
Something i thought i'd never say without the use of alcohol, drugs or anesthesia. Just can't take to him at all and never have in all honesty.
Reminds me of those old clips of smooth, waxy 1950's american gameshow hosts or Bob Monkhouse.
Also feel there's something predatory and creepy about him. Davina was certainly easier on the eye.

Chuck
10-09-2011, 03:20 AM
I dont miss Davina, but a decent presenter isnt too much to ask :nono:

Locke.
10-09-2011, 03:21 AM
King Bobby will be presenting the next series, don't worry

Kerry
10-09-2011, 03:24 AM
Not been that bothered. At least it's on again. They can't bleedin' win

reece(:
10-09-2011, 03:33 AM
same brian is a terrible presenter and makes me miss davina even more

ff10wakka
10-09-2011, 03:37 AM
I thought Davina was awesome so I was going to miss her either way. But Brian could be a lot worse I watched a couple of US new shows this season like Expedition Impossible for example and the host was absolutely terrible I would say Brian is average not terrible not great.

valliesteve
10-09-2011, 03:48 AM
Well I was actually astounded by how good he is, considering he's had no presentation training etc at all- misses no cues, cuts off unnecessary warbles, very natural, confident and capable - a real surprise- didn't know he had it in him- and best of all, I don't have to listen to the horrendously shrieking Davina who seemed to think that the way to get attention or score a point was to shrill extremely loudly! Thank you Brian for making my BB experience so much less earshattering!

martinsharpe2k6
10-09-2011, 08:18 AM
Me and my friend have been going on about this as well, i really like Brian but he is such a **** presenter I'm sure anyone else would do a better job.

He does that stupid pout which gets my back up and then try to be funny badly.

I tell ya what else though i wish Emma Willis would stop apologising after every bloody joke its so PC

martinsharpe2k6
10-09-2011, 08:19 AM
valliesteve he has had plenty of training he was on that kids show think it was smtv live and he hosted some game show on sky.

joeysteele
10-09-2011, 08:58 AM
I haven't missed Davina at all from day one, she actually herself in my opinion helped spoil the last 2 series at least for me with her pathetic interviewing of evictees and also treating it like it was 'the Davina show' rather than a BB series.

She was great in the earlier series but went downhill fast in the last 2 particularly.

Marc
10-09-2011, 08:58 AM
Brian is awful. I miss Davina, she WAS Big Mutha :sad:

Gillian-73
10-09-2011, 10:32 AM
I don't miss her! i'd not enjoyed her as host for some years!

dizzy bint
10-09-2011, 10:36 AM
I don't miss her at all. Brian is great, in my opinion he's better than her.

Jarrod
10-09-2011, 10:43 AM
I missed her small jokes and her laugh ect on last night during the Launch. It just wasn't the same.

camille
10-09-2011, 12:30 PM
yeah like a hole in the head

parmnion
10-09-2011, 12:32 PM

CaudleHalbard
10-09-2011, 12:47 PM
Well I was actually astounded by how good he is, considering he's had no presentation training etc at all- misses no cues, cuts off unnecessary warbles, very natural, confident and capable - a real surprise- didn't know he had it in him- and best of all, I don't have to listen to the horrendously shrieking Davina who seemed to think that the way to get attention or score a point was to shrill extremely loudly! Thank you Brian for making my BB experience so much less earshattering!

I haven't missed Davina at all from day one, she actually herself in my opinion helped spoil the last 2 series at least for me with her pathetic interviewing of evictees and also treating it like it was 'the Davina show' rather than a BB series.

She was great in the earlier series but went downhill fast in the last 2 particularly.

I don't miss her! i'd not enjoyed her as host for some years!

I don't miss her at all. Brian is great, in my opinion he's better than her.

yeah like a hole in the head

I concur with all of the above. :)

Last night's short pieces with the HMs were awkward but I don't blame Brian for that. BB should not have had them in the first place.