PDA

View Full Version : THey dont want to hear about LF fair enough...But......

Wildcat!
10-09-2011, 09:05 AM
CAn we please get more updates for gods sakes, and few conversations unedited. I am sure they can at least do that.

Is there anyways that we can at least try to get Channel 5 to do this for us, like once every hour at least!!!

I would have been OK with that. Isnt it what they promised. I mean there are literally , like 3 clips of 2 minutes each, since the start. Thats just taking the piiss really! :mad:

CAn we do something?? :conf:

BigBrotherfan4ever
10-09-2011, 09:09 AM
Totally agree with you, i feel C5 didn't give us enough updates & video clips for CBB, i really hope that changes for the normal BB, especially as we don't have LF.

Pronshi
10-09-2011, 09:34 AM
CAn we please get more updates for gods sakes, and few conversations unedited. I am sure they can at least do that.

Is there anyways that we can at least try to get Channel 5 to do this for us, like once every hour at least!!!

I would have been OK with that. Isnt it what they promised. I mean there are literally , like 3 clips of 2 minutes each, since the start. Thats just taking the piiss really! :mad:

CAn we do something?? :conf:

THIS

its disgusting, ok jesus the axed lf but they could at least make an effort.
3 Clips in the space of 12 hours, all that of 1 where acc entertaining, (mark and jay clip)

I can understand if they axe it to save money, but really a clip every hmmmm 1 hour at the least it helpful
and it must be at least 4 mins long

MeMyselfAndI
10-09-2011, 09:52 AM
This is like the best set of HMs ever, imo and i really want LF :(.

CaudleHalbard
10-09-2011, 11:22 AM
You're not gonna get LF back so there's no point going on about it endlessly. If it means you find it difficult to watch BB , then watch something else.

Shasown
10-09-2011, 11:25 AM
Dead simple, they dont listen to you and dont give you what you want, dont give them what they want.

That way they dont get as much money from the phonelines.

Stay off the official sites so the numbers visiting falls as well

Persuade your friends to do the same.

Jake.
10-09-2011, 11:28 AM
Great idea! And then we can all stop watching in protest aswell so that it get cancelled! :/ lol

joeysteele
10-09-2011, 11:32 AM
I hoped for at least more footage,these are housemates we have no idea about at all unlike in CBB where we knew a but to a lot about them.

It is going to be really hard to form stron opinions on the housemates from just about 50 minutes highlights shows for all 14 each night.

Hopefully they can see that and give more programming.Live feed though I think is well off this years agenda but could be the trigger to the new series starting early next year.

CaudleHalbard
10-09-2011, 11:34 AM
Richard Desmond is a hard-nosed businessman. If BB doesn't provide his company with a solid profit, it will be dropped. End of story.

Shasown
10-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Then suck it up and accept the situation as it is.

CaudleHalbard
10-09-2011, 11:42 AM
Then suck it up and accept the situation as it is.

Indeed so!