PDA

View Full Version : C5 Video's

BigBrotherfan4ever
10-09-2011, 10:36 AM
Can any one give me a link to C5 video link, seen as how we dont have LF i may as well watch what C5 have posted so far, i thought i had it in my favorites but cant find it, & every time i try searching for it, only thing that comes up is BBBOTS.:conf:

Incensed
10-09-2011, 10:48 AM
If you go on the Official BB page on Facebook, then click on BB latest in the top left hand corner, they're all on there.

BigBrotherfan4ever
10-09-2011, 01:33 PM
If you go on the Official BB page on Facebook, then click on BB latest in the top left hand corner, they're all on there.

Thanks Incensed:xyxwave:

Incensed
10-09-2011, 01:41 PM
My pleasure :)

▲¯\_(ツ)_/¯▲
10-09-2011, 02:50 PM
Wait, so now I have to make a failbook account, just to watch the video updates....SERIOUSLY

Josy
10-09-2011, 02:59 PM
Wait, so now I have to make a failbook account, just to watch the video updates....SERIOUSLY

I don't think you actually need a facebook account, just click cancel when it asks you to log in and you still can view the vids.

But having to go onto facebook at all is pissing me off, why cant they put them on the ch5 website like they did with celebrity BB? :mad:

▲¯\_(ツ)_/¯▲
10-09-2011, 03:03 PM
I don't think you actually need a facebook account, just click cancel when it asks you to log in and you still can view the vids.

But having to go onto facebook at all is pissing me off, why cant they put them on the ch5 website like they did with celebrity BB? :mad:

Oh thanks I didn't realise that I could still watch them.

Incensed
10-09-2011, 03:04 PM

Not sure, I just know that's where you can see them all. You may be able to see them on Channel 5's website too.

▲¯\_(ツ)_/¯▲
10-09-2011, 04:35 PM
Not sure, I just know that's where you can see them all. You may be able to see them on Channel 5's website too.

TY. I couldn't seem to find them on C5 website, but atleast I don't have to set up a FB account, because if I do set one up, I lose a €50 bet with my GF lol

Incensed
10-09-2011, 04:37 PM
TY. I couldn't seem to find them on C5 website, but atleast I don't have to set up a FB account, because if I do set one up, I lose a €50 bet with my GF lol

That's cool then :joker: