PDA

View Full Version : Order of attractiveness.

Beastie
10-09-2011, 12:50 PM
The housemates should all number themselves in the order of attractivess. I think this could cause a few fireworks!! They should do this for a task!! lol

Niamh.
10-09-2011, 12:51 PM
Oh that'd be really interesting Beastie, I bet that would cause some fights lol they all think they're Gods gift :laugh:

Joelle.
10-09-2011, 12:52 PM
There is no need as everyone knows that Alex is by far the most attractive. :evilgrin:

Jords
10-09-2011, 01:23 PM
LOL good idea!!

CaudleHalbard
10-09-2011, 01:24 PM
They know how to play the game and will be fighting for lowest place in order to appear 'modest'. ;)

Lowkey
10-09-2011, 01:26 PM
My top 3 is Tashie, Maisy and Faye.

LouLepage
10-09-2011, 01:30 PM
That is if they have any brain cells.
Do think there will be plenty of arguing this year as the girls try to sort out top bitch. The boys should be mostly mates but can see some fists flying between Aaron and a few others.

BitterFruit
10-09-2011, 01:41 PM
That is if they have any brain cells.
Do think there will be plenty of arguing this year as the girls try to sort out top bitch. The boys should be mostly mates but can see some fists flying between Aaron and a few others.

oh puhleeease .. why just the girls? ...... with this preening self-aware shower..they are all in it to be top bitch ..... can't wait

Beastie
10-09-2011, 01:45 PM
I got an idea. The 7 boys all rank the 7 girls in order of attractiveness from 1 to 7. All their 7 scores are added up and then the 7 girls will be ranked. The girls then have to guess who the boys put as the most attractive to the least attractive.

The same will happen for the boys too. The girls have to rank the boys in order of attractiveness and the boys have to guess who the girls put as most to least attractive.

If they get 4 out of 7 or more positions right they all win a prize??

Sounds good ;)

LouLepage
10-09-2011, 02:14 PM
oh puhleeease .. why just the girls? ...... with this preening self-aware shower..they are all in it to be top bitch ..... can't wait

Aaron has been hanging back a bit his watching working out each person he also thinks his better than the rest. Can just see him working out who he can abuse and use.

Mark just wants to be everyone's friend and has attached his self to both Jay and Harry. He is the joker of the group.

Tom hard to judge but the other guys don't see him as a possible top dog his Bi. (That is what the boys will be thinking) but he could show a few surprises.

Harry far to much of a gentleman and is quite level headed. His in there to just enjoy the experience.

Jay Anton And Aden there here for the girls lol and like all great predators will work as a pack.