PDA

View Full Version : Surprised...

Andrew.
10-09-2011, 02:10 PM
1) Im surprised how good the cast are, very BB3/4/5, really loving it so far.
2) ITS GONE DOWN WELL ON THE FORUM, i was looking earlier and i was expecting 'the only way is big brother' and ****... but everyone's loving it, even haterz of CBB8 are like, its good!

its good though!

▲¯\_(ツ)_/¯▲
10-09-2011, 02:17 PM
1) Im surprised how good the cast are, very BB3/4/5, really loving it so far.
2) ITS GONE DOWN WELL ON THE FORUM, i was looking earlier and i was expecting 'the only way is big brother' and ****... but everyone's loving it, even haterz of CBB8 are like, its good!

its good though!

I don't love it at all, I mean seriously, its like they chose the HM's by going into a seedy strip club and picking up random patrons and dancers.

Its a total slutty, meathead, chav fest, but i suppose thats just channel 5 trying to appeal to their average viewers. Its way too BB USA for my liking.

Andrew.
10-09-2011, 02:21 PM
I don't love it at all, I mean seriously, its like they chose the HM's by going into a seedy strip club and picking up random patrons and dancers.

Its a total slutty, meathead, chav fest, but i suppose thats just channel 5 trying to appeal to their average viewers. Its way too BB USA for my liking.

Spoke to soon.

Jake.
10-09-2011, 02:36 PM
Saying its bbusa doesnt make sense as we have yet to see the highlights, and im really glad with the housemates

Patrick
10-09-2011, 02:38 PM
Nothing, NOTHING about this cast is BB3/BB4.

Iceman
10-09-2011, 02:39 PM

they are, they're funny and up for a laugh.

Andrew.
10-09-2011, 02:39 PM

okkkkkk

▲¯\_(ツ)_/¯▲
10-09-2011, 02:43 PM
Saying its bbusa doesnt make sense as we have yet to see the highlights, and im really glad with the housemates
I admit I am judging them purely on their VT. I'll give it a week, and by then I will probably have had my fill of Marcus saying;

"Day (whatever) in the Big Brother house, 'Meathead number 2' is flirting with 'Slut number 4' in the kitchen, 'the token skinny camp guy' is annoying every one in the garden. 'Slut number 2' is crying in the bedroom because 'Meathead number 5' put sugar in her tea.

EDIT: I will also admit that (if you've not already noticed) I am slightly bitter. I am a massive BB fan but feel very let down by the calibre of the HM's. As I have already said, it like they picked out random people from a strip club.