PDA

View Full Version : BB Auditions

fingers
10-09-2011, 06:02 PM
I understood that auditions were to be held all over the country, why?
It appears that the majority of "contestants" were put forward by agencies and were fully experienced in showbiz.
Did the Thousands?? of failed contestants feel cheated? did they even have a hope in hell of being chosen? :conf:

TomRocksUrSocks
10-09-2011, 06:07 PM
I understood that auditions were to be held all over the country, why?
It appears that the majority of "contestants" were put forward by agencies and were fully experienced in showbiz.
Did the Thousands?? of failed contestants feel cheated? did they even have a hope in hell of being chosen? :conf:
I imagine so. All these people are false and groomed. Not genuine, ordinary people just picked from auditions, it may as well be called 'Minor Minor Minor Celebrity Big Brother.'

MTVN
10-09-2011, 06:10 PM
I imagine so. All these people are false and groomed. Not genuine, ordinary people just picked from auditions, it may as well be called 'Minor Minor Minor Celebrity Big Brother.'

That wouldn't be very catchy

TomRocksUrSocks
10-09-2011, 06:13 PM
That wouldn't be very catchy
Better than 'Celebrity Big Brother's Bit On The Side.'

Pronshi
10-09-2011, 06:13 PM
i imagine so. All these people are false and groomed. Not genuine, ordinary people just picked from auditions, it may as well be called 'minor minor minor celebrity big brother.'

this

Jarrod
10-09-2011, 06:35 PM
Auditions were held in Manchester and London only.

CharlieO
10-09-2011, 06:35 PM
Its clear why live feed is gone. They have actors in there who will create scenes for them.

fingers
10-09-2011, 06:39 PM
Auditions were held in Manchester and London only.

Seems like a total waste of time, they probably had already decided on their "cast"
:dance:

Livia
10-09-2011, 06:39 PM
It's true they seem to have chosen mostly "performers". By the looks of most of them, BB is going to be the pinnacle of their "career".

LaLaLand
10-09-2011, 06:40 PM
@Charlie O: They're not actors, they're just experienced wannabes.

It's disgusting though, why hold auditions like that if Joe Public doesn't have a chance from day dot?

Saying that though I don't think Aden or Harry are with agencies? Maybe some others too.

fingers
10-09-2011, 06:46 PM
Auditions were held in Manchester and London only.At least they had the decency NOT to get the hopes of the public up except in two locations. Presumably they also hung up "House Full" signs at the entrances?:hugesmile:

rk3388
10-09-2011, 06:49 PM
i think most of them still went to normal auditions though ?

arista
10-09-2011, 06:50 PM
It's true they seem to have chosen mostly "performers". By the looks of most of them, BB is going to be the pinnacle of their "career".

Yes bit how did the Dizzy Blonde get in there

Or the first Bloke in a Dream World.

So Fingers has a Valid Point
but 2 of them are bottom of the barrel.

fingers
10-09-2011, 06:52 PM
Yes bit how did the Dizzy Blonde get in there

Or the first Bloke in a Dream World.

So Fingers has a Valid Point
but 2 of them are bottom of the barrel.

I don't believe it!

Arista actually agreeing with me!:elephant::joker::wavey:

arista
10-09-2011, 06:53 PM
I don't believe it!

Arista actually agreeing with me!:elephant::joker::wavey:

Yes Very Valid.

Ch5's Jeff Ford wants it like this
changing the whole format - but will it last?

Kazakh
10-09-2011, 07:00 PM
Quite a few had agents, it was certainly fixed last year. Annoying that 30 is the cut off age n'est pas?

arista
10-09-2011, 07:04 PM
Quite a few had agents, it was certainly fixed last year. Annoying that 30 is the cut off age n'est pas?

Yes Ch5 Jeff Ford has a Fixed Angle on all these things.

Of course Desmond may see it another way if it does not work out.

Kazakh
10-09-2011, 07:21 PM
Dodn't C5 do a "Naked Truth" version of BB with a cut off of 30? As for the Manchester auditions there was no queueing at all.

Marc
10-09-2011, 08:19 PM
I doubt they even auditioned

Pyramid*
10-09-2011, 08:57 PM
I think it's half and half. The professionals are the very smartly dressed, coiffured (sp) ones, then you've got the wee souls like Alex, Mark, Tom, the plumber. the rich tottie, and the every day working folk.

Right off: I'd prefer one of less achieved (career wise) ones to win.