PDA

View Full Version : FANTASTIC first show

iRyan
10-09-2011, 09:43 PM
Absolutely loved it. This is gonna be a great season I think.

It felt very much like BB5/BB6 and I was shocked at such minimal amount of editing and music, the only editing/music there was was at the beginning when they all came in. And Marcus was completely normal as well.

Jake.
10-09-2011, 09:48 PM
100% agreed

ILoveTRW
10-09-2011, 09:50 PM
i thought it was very average, but then again they only had 6 hours to play with

Marc
10-09-2011, 10:00 PM
I agree :) this episode actually got me excited for BB!

Kerry
10-09-2011, 10:02 PM
I enjoyed it. A little too much Rebeckah airtime but there are always people who get more at first

Joe.
10-09-2011, 10:02 PM
This series is definately gonna be one of the best- in my top 3 best BB series already, let's just hope it hasn't peaked yet :L

headaball
10-09-2011, 10:05 PM
Agreed. I get the feeling that there's going to be a lot of arguments.

Pyramid*
10-09-2011, 10:06 PM
I have to say: given all the doubts: if this is an indicator of how it's going to be : we are looking at a great time!! :devil:

Killer is no live feed though: can you imagine what we're all missing....

AAAARRRGGHGGHHH !!!:bawling:

FelixO
10-09-2011, 10:08 PM
Never moaned about the LF, but would love to have it now :(

Haven't genuinely been excited about a series since series 6

Mystic Mock
10-09-2011, 10:17 PM
Class show tonight,I cant believe it as I had almost given up on C5 with BB.

Fingers crossed that it keeps the quality up all the way to the end.

Lewis.
10-09-2011, 10:27 PM
Really enjoyed it tonight too. And to all those people moaning about the name tags, tonight it actually helped as my memory is shocking. :laugh:

waterhog
11-09-2011, 05:22 PM
Absolutely loved it. This is gonna be a great season I think.

It felt very much like BB5/BB6 and I was shocked at such minimal amount of editing and music, the only editing/music there was was at the beginning when they all came in. And Marcus was completely normal as well.

i agree < and i think BB have listened and got back to basics and hopefully will not do anything controversial < i think with this mix < we can just sit back and let themselves do all the action as i think it will be exsplosive.

Patrick
11-09-2011, 05:33 PM
LOL I can't wait to see your reactions when it goes back to it's TOWIE editing tonight.

Jordan.
11-09-2011, 05:34 PM
I think i'm the only person who isn't really enjoying this series..... last nights HL's felt long and dragged out imo.

joeysteele
11-09-2011, 05:36 PM
I thought it an excellent start, I think it will prove to be a good series too.

LaLaLand
11-09-2011, 05:37 PM
I loved it, they all seemed really comfortable around each other which is always a plus to get people to show "true colours" from the get go (i.e. Aaron and Rebeckah).

Pamela is really, really nice too which surprised me. Always thought she was a stuck-up cow.

Bruvva
11-09-2011, 05:53 PM
I thought it was a pretty good start to the series.

BigBrotherfan4ever
11-09-2011, 06:36 PM
I think this going to be a great series, i had really mixed feeling about the show because of 18 to 30 age group, but after watching the HL's last night, i feel that a lot of the HM's are really mature for there age, cant wait to get really into the series.

As people have said its just a real shame there no LF, but today i've been watching a lot of the C5 video clips(i know it's not the same) but it does give you more of chance to get to know the HM's, i also said wouldn't do this cause C5 didn't give us LF, but i just couldn't help myself.:blush2:

vesavius
11-09-2011, 06:39 PM
I thought it was a pretty good start to the series.

It was, and far better then the figures gave it credit for.

I enjoyed it more then the wholeof CBB combined tbh. In fact, I almost did watch it BECAUSE of CBB.

Glad I did.

Livia
11-09-2011, 07:09 PM
I think i'm the only person who isn't really enjoying this series..... last nights HL's felt long and dragged out imo.

You're not alone, Jordan, I feel the same. I missed the show last night and have just caught up with it. I'm now wondering if I can be arsed to watch it tonight, let alone make it till the end of the series.

Doogle
11-09-2011, 07:12 PM
seems like the majority who loved CBB8 don't like this, and the majority that hated CBB8 like this. :p

Livia
11-09-2011, 07:18 PM
seems like the majority who loved CBB8 don't like this, and the majority that hated CBB8 like this. :p

I thought CBB8 was really poor, actually. And this one's looking like going the same way. Hope I'm wrong...

fingers
11-09-2011, 07:23 PM
I thought CBB8 was really poor, actually. And this one's looking like going the same way. Hope I'm wrong...

Are you ever wrong? I think not!! :hugesmile::hugesmile::hugesmile:

:dance:

CaudleHalbard
11-09-2011, 07:24 PM

No you're not the only one. It is such an anticlimax after CBB8 (for all that series's editing flaws). The lack of HM diversity is killing it for me. When you desperately need the names to come up on screen, it's quite telling!

Might give this a miss and wait for CBB9. Not long to wait - January, I think?

I have a suspicion the ratings for BB12, over the whole series, will make CBB8 look like a runaway success!

Anyway, will watch tonight and see if there is a glimmer of hope. ;)

Livia
11-09-2011, 07:25 PM
Are you ever wrong? I think not!! :hugesmile::hugesmile::hugesmile:

:dance:

LOL... I so wish that was true!

InOne
11-09-2011, 07:29 PM

I think it's looking pretty good, should stick with it until at least Pammy goes, then the real personalities will come out more

Patrick
11-09-2011, 07:34 PM

I agree - It's because me and you were probably one of the few Celebrity BB8 Fans on the forum, so it's just like :idc:

GypsyGoth
11-09-2011, 07:36 PM
It was one of the best eps of bb ever :love:

Patrick
11-09-2011, 07:36 PM

It's because we [the awesome CBB8 fans] appreciated it, and we got use to it and now this series has just came along, and it doesn't seem that new?

You lot are acting like it's been completely revamped, when it's basically the exact same to how CBB8 was anyway - you're only just noticing the awesomeness now and experiencing the adrenalin that the CBB8 fans felt on the real re-launch.

Not saying it's a bad thing, I'm glad to see some positivity on the forum.

Patrick
11-09-2011, 07:39 PM
It was one of the best eps of bb ever :love:

What the ******? :joker::joker::joker:

What was so awesome about it, seriously guys?

InOne
11-09-2011, 07:40 PM
It was just epic Patrick, deal with it :idc:

You will come round this ep

Zippy
11-09-2011, 07:41 PM
No Patrick, members are just enjoying the new HMs instead of the crappy z-list nonentities.

And I absolutely knew that you would start whinging about not liking this series and how you miss Jed...oops, I mean CBB8.

fingers
11-09-2011, 07:42 PM

This will be only the 3rd night and already it seems like it's been on FOREVER and a day.:hugesmile:

Bruvva
11-09-2011, 07:42 PM

It felt like old BB. There wasn't silly music, and scenes lasted more than one minute. Marcus was also back on form without the silly narration. The housemates also have a lot of potential and there was just a vibe throughout the whole show that it was finally back. I liked CBB8, and I'm loving this series.

BigBrotherfan4ever
11-09-2011, 08:07 PM
I liked CBB8, and I'm loving this series.

I feel exactly like you, i thought CBB was ok, but lovely this series so far.