PDA

View Full Version : Shopping list

Vicky.
16-09-2011, 04:49 PM
http://telly mix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/47427-so-what-did-the-big-brother-boys-buy-with-their-350-shopping-budget.html#ixzz1Y41mSpun

It’s been a battle of the brains in this week’s Big Brother shopping task, with the boys and girls of the house going head to head. Yesterday, the boys were crowned the Brainy Housemates and won £350 for this week’s shopping budget…

They also won the unique opportunity to choose the shopping for the entire house away from the girls and were given a male luxury shopping list which they were also able to choose items from.

And boys being boys, quickly forgot about actually buying food.

Items from the shopping list included weights, a table football set, mini foam swimming pool, cosy one-piece suits, remote controlled toy cars and tokens for takeaway chicken, burgers or pizza.

From the male luxury items, the boys chose to buy High Protein shakes, protein bars and two beach balls. Aaron, who delivered the shopping list to Big Brother, was tempted to change the group’s order at the last minute, but his conscience through in the end.

What will the girls say?

----

(Apologies if this has already been posted, I did look :laugh: )

I dont think the girls are going to be too impressed with this. Especially since one of them was wanting 50 quid spent on chocolate :D

fingers
16-09-2011, 04:52 PM
Should be good for a Laff!

Kazanne
16-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Reminds me of Rex when he changed the shopping list,lol

Doogle
16-09-2011, 04:54 PM
Brilliant! More drama :love:

Lowkey
16-09-2011, 04:55 PM
Heaven will get pissed.

fingers
16-09-2011, 04:56 PM
Since the shopping is supposed to last for a week I'm presuming that BB will remove all the boy's toys after a week?

Vicky.
16-09-2011, 04:56 PM
Heaven will go mental :laugh:

I'm surprised jay has allowed this though, given how much he must need to eat to stay that size

fingers
16-09-2011, 05:01 PM
Heaven will go mental :laugh:

I'm surprised jay has allowed this though, given how much he must need to eat to stay that size

That's why he got the Protein Supplements, he had real difficulty unscrewing a jar lid and blamed it on lack of Protein Supplement!!:joker::joker:

Pyramid*
16-09-2011, 05:26 PM

funny enough: I mentioned that the other day, but in respect of Aaron.

The guys in there are a lot more fun ..... this is going to be brilliant - some of the lassies (and lads) are going to go mental. Expect fireworks.

So far I'm enjoying this year's show far better than the last few years ones.

Visage
16-09-2011, 05:31 PM
Brilliant! I can't wait to watch this one develop.

BigBrotherfan4ever
16-09-2011, 06:15 PM
http://telly mix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/47427-so-what-did-the-big-brother-boys-buy-with-their-350-shopping-budget.html#ixzz1Y41mSpun

It’s been a battle of the brains in this week’s Big Brother shopping task, with the boys and girls of the house going head to head. Yesterday, the boys were crowned the Brainy Housemates and won £350 for this week’s shopping budget…

They also won the unique opportunity to choose the shopping for the entire house away from the girls and were given a male luxury shopping list which they were also able to choose items from.

And boys being boys, quickly forgot about actually buying food.

Items from the shopping list included weights, a table football set, mini foam swimming pool, cosy one-piece suits, remote controlled toy cars and tokens for takeaway chicken, burgers or pizza.

From the male luxury items, the boys chose to buy High Protein shakes, protein bars and two beach balls. Aaron, who delivered the shopping list to Big Brother, was tempted to change the group’s order at the last minute, but his conscience through in the end.

What will the girls say?

----

(Apologies if this has already been posted, I did look :laugh: )

I dont think the girls are going to be too impressed with this. Especially since one of them was wanting 50 quid spent on chocolate :DNot Seen that before, thanks for posting Vicky:xyxwave:

That's one of my all time favourite moments of BB.:joker:

BigBrotherfan4ever
16-09-2011, 06:19 PM
funny enough: I mentioned that the other day, but in respect of Aaron.
The more i watch Aaron, i think hes very similar to Rex, im sure at them beginning of BB9, Rex just sat back watch & observed, just like like Aaron is doing.

Jackie
16-09-2011, 06:55 PM
The shopping list always causes arguements.

Pyramid*
16-09-2011, 07:44 PM
The more i watch Aaron, i think hes very similar to Rex, im sure at them beginning of BB9, Rex just sat back watch & observed, just like like Aaron is doing.

I do too....... and I happened to think Rex was one of the best hms that year.

BigBrotherfan4ever
16-09-2011, 07:48 PM
I do too....... and I happened to think Rex was one of the best hms that year.

Rex is my all time favourite HM ever, but Aaron is starting to become a very close 2nd.